Girl told me she got double teamed the night before our first date

>girl told me she got double teamed the night before our first date
>we've been seeing eachother since December and tells me now

what do I'm disgustes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not relationship material. Go for the FWB at most.

You dump her

fuck the guys who double teamed her to establish dominance

Hopefully, you have a roster and can move this girl done the depth chart.

>since december

OP is already in a relationship.

my advice, dump her before she's too much of an investment. sluts like that will slut it up again, it's only a matter of time.

also OP should post pics.

R E D F L A G
E
D
F
L
A
G

whores will be whores
best course of action is to pump and dump her

This.

I wouldn't even pump tbqh. Do what you must.

>girl basically tells you that she has no self respect, nor does she respect your relationship
>not dumping her on the spot
Do you even have an excuse?

Break up before you get cucked, if you haven't already lmao

Well did you get your dick wet with her since you've been in a relationship?
If you have dump her right away, if not get your dick wet first, then dump her.

>girl saying that she got double teamed the night before your first date

>implying she cut the two guys off the day after you met

>implying she wasn't trying to convince you to do the same with her

>implying she wasn't into it and isn't anymore

This. Be careful when you break up with her that she doesn't claim you are slut shaming her or even yell rape after the fact.

You weren't dating you weren't exclusive she fuxked other dudes you wanna cry about every dick that was before you? I'd the relationship is fine don't think about it

I love how you can tell this was written by a girl

Start looking for a better girl but don't tell her so that you can keep fucking her. Then once you find a better girl, dump her and you won't feel like shit because you'll have a better girl.

>what do I'm disgustes
Tell her you raped and strangled some random girl. You don't know if she survived.

Fucking women trying to save themselves.

G E T
E T
T

O U T
U T
T

srsly tho OP u think u can respect urself if ur still with her?

>insecure slut detected

you mad you'll never get married to a decent guy and have kids with him?

Definitely this. Or actually do it.

i feel like OP has extremely good luck here cuz most girls would do this kinda shit and put on a show for the guy, being all goody 2 shoes and shit. dump her or not OP, u need to count ur blessings. definitely dump her tho.

this bitch wouldnt tell u about it lmao. if u want 100% honesty from ur s/o, why wouldnt u tell them this shit? some guys might be okay with it, and some guys are not. dont u think u should respect his opinion and personal/moral restrictions the same way he would yours?

Ask how many guys she's been fucking on the side

if you don't run now you're fucking retarded. This whore will never be wife material

well she's a latino, stay away from her

get ou!!

OP hasnt replied so i smell bait here but if its tru then dump her

Fucking nowdays, what is their problem?

I mean you can have your bfs but a get double'd?

Come on

Its not pic related

"Sorry but you're not the type of person I'd want to have a future with, we should stop wasting each others time. I'm looking for wife and mother of my children material. I want my family to be one that can properly honor god."

I'm 22 tho

this
just fuck her till you find something better.
Maybe get a few 3somes out of it. With a female you cum guzzling faggot

Keep as a plate and forget any relationship. Do not directly confront her. Maintain acceptance so you can get her to do dirtier shit

Well yes, however she doesn't know that you're not after a waifu for laifu and you wabt her to understand that you're breaking up with her because of her shit decisions right?

Women speak the language of commitment on a primal level. If women are the gatekeepers of sexual intimacy, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. Commitment is the only Trump card you have! Demonstrate that you don't want to commit to her because of the way she behaved and trust me she will understand that she did something wrong.

If women get to withhold sex for bad behaviour , men get to withhold commitment for bad behaviour.

Do this and you'll make her understand she fucked up.

this, also avoid kissing her, that's what I do with promiscuous women.

>not telling her you want a 2 girl 1 guy threeway

Missing an opportunity before you duck out and run.

Seriously though.

1. Wrap your shit. Don't put it in this bitch unprotected.

2. Duck out as soon as something better comes along.

3. Try and squeeze your own 3way out of it with a friend of hers.

What part of no hymen no diamond did you not get OP?

Forgot to add, if when you ask for the 2 girl three way she says something like "I'm done with that part of my life now" ghost and next, if she'll fuck two random dudes but not you and one random girl she is not sexually attracted to you. Get out before you get hurt.

She does anal

>what do I'm disgustes

I can only assume that she made the whole thing up to get you to dump her because she can't stand dating anyone who types as poorly as you do, and she just wants you to look like the ass.

*unsheathes bible*
*our lord and savior ressurects behind you*

Heh, nothing personnel, kid

This, if you want to be a giant faggot.
You're never going to leave humanity behind if you have to deal with worthless children

"Tip"

the letter s and d are next to eachother

>I'm a virgin and a redditor
The post

Grill here. Break up with her. She had no reason to share that other than to disrespect you. She could be looking for a reason to get out of the relationship. Try cheating on her first then dumping her.

He's right though. A girl doesn't say shit like that to her bf unless she WANTS to get dumped.

>tell her you're really into MFM 3somes
>guilt her using the information you now know about her roastie past
>get one of your boys to come through for some fun
>set up discreet cameras
>spit-roast the roastie
>ask her if she's down for a few more friends to come through
>get more boys down there
>after everyone finishes, break up with her on the basis that you could never see a future with her

At least she's honest
If the relationship was fine before I don't know what the problem is. Not like she cheated on you

>A girl doesn't say shit like that to her bf unless she WANTS to get dumped.

Unless she wants to get double teamed again, stupid.

welcome to women in 2017

>No self respect for having a threesome

This board is full of betas

I would bet $$$ he was being beta and making her go over he sexual history. She just told him the truth after he wouldn't let up.
She was honest, now its on him.

I do the same but only to see if they have fucked niggers. If they burn the coal, they got to go.

Mad roastie

Just cut all the emotions and keep her around to do kinky shit as you slowly degrade her and then u dump

Women won't reveal that stuff to a man she respects. OP shouldn't bother with a girl that doesn't respect him. Bad things will happen in the future.

ask if she still knows the dudes and make it a foursome

>takes 2 dicks inside her
>well she does anal though so that's totally ok to justify her being a degenerate

Already making excuses for her being an uber whore lol fuck you're pathetic

The thought process that went through my head is that this girl clearly doesn't want to be dating if she's fucking two guys the night before, and so she probably just wants to use OP as a wallet. Also, it's in poor taste to tell someone you just were in a MMF threesome the night before in pretty much any situation.

/thread

>god
>Being this delusional

That isnt what i mean, lad

Read my previous posts

I dunno OP. It's kind of a weird spot to be in. I guess it really comes down to how much you like her. Your level of possession.

My ex was a stripper when we met. She was in nursing school, finished and got a nursing job. We dated for a little while, but I never really liked her all that much. She wasn't really all that nice. Slammin body and a hell of a cook but kind of a bitch and when we'd fight she would say shot like "I've been with guys with bigger dicks, better hair, more money" etc

Truth is it never really bothered me because I just didn't give two shits and a popsicle about her, so she really wasn't able to hurt my feelings.

On the other hand my current girlfriend is a sweetheart, we very rarely argue and we both fight fair when we do. If she was to say things like that it would really crush me. Because I feel very entitled to her attention and her respect.

So I guess you just have to ask yourself how much do you actually care about this girl?

date her as long as you want
>cheat as much as you want
>never marry

if she is going to waste your time and do things that hurt you while being a slut then...

>you waste her time, do things that will hurt her, and go be a slut

>be me
>just grt home from lifting
>feeling really good, been seeing some real progress
>should probably go to bed
>fuck it I'll browse Veeky Forums
>this shit is on the first page
>think I'm on /b/
>mfw

>Grill here
opinion-discarded.jpg

This.

>BN

Post discarded

Fuck gyno

Bro it's like your dick's touching those other guys' dicks through metaphysical space and time

Ha.

No fucking chance.

If she is telling you she had a threeway the day before, what she actually means is she was working as a prostitute before she met you, and still is.

Bail the fuck out before you get dick cancer you retard.

BigNips, your autism is real.
What's your story, you seem lonely and desperate for attention.
Are you a rich 1/2 nog who has never found his place?

>I mean you can have your bfs but a get double'd?

Those are different though? As a guy I've never had a threesome with girls cause one GOOD PUSSY IS ENOUGH. ONE GOOD PUSSY MAKES ME CUM EVERY TIME - WITHOUT FAIL.

this. this is exactly how i'm keeping things with my slutty friend.

gonna have to hate fuck her eventually.

shit nigga, just like your mom kinda

Second this. I always have no problem going over my history (serial monogamist) so most women end up looking like whores next to me.

Also things like 3somes, etc in that history definite losing points of attractiveness because it means something in your personality had the desire for it at some point.

under rated post

cheers m8s

>getting spit roasted the night before the first date
>expecting the respect necessary for a successful relationship

Autism: The Post

>s/o

This isn't reddit, fuck off.

Big red flag. Shes a slut. And being with two guys means she wont be satisfied fully except by cucking you. Run.

things that never happened. no woman would tell that to her boyfriend. a fwb maybe, but never bf. especially not current one lmao

>things that never happened. no woman would tell that to her boyfriend. a fwb maybe, but never bf. especially not current one lmao
why not?
t. naive relationship-less male

I know right, it's God, not god.

Cause women are lying snakes in the grass.

Knock up her underage sister

dont be such a pussy, invite some friends over to fuck her with!

because that is not something you tell someone. no woman unless a complete whore would tell that to anyone

damn bros, I already have trust issues from unrelated events. Will I ever make it? Should I just give up women entirely and live a life of solitude?

Pass her off to a deadbeat black guy who will whoop her ass and maybe worse. It's not your problem anymore, let society deal with it the proper way.

would you tell your gf or anyone you know you took a cock in your ass?

I agree with most of the posters here that she's at best fwb material, but I've been wondering...why is it ok for a dude to have a threesome but not a girl? On an instinctual level, I'd be disgusted, but I can't seem to reconcile it mentally...

inb4 bleeding heart beta libcuck

cuz like girls gotta be pure n shit u know? girls be attracted to studs

funny huh

LOL you fags should watch this, tell me what you think

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

here's a good follow up, it's longer but better

I feel like my test rises just by watching this guy for some reason.

here's a good follow up, it's longer but better

youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ