Tattoo Thread

Tattoo general thread
Post Veeky Forums tattoos and questions ITT

I got a shit chest tat that covers up a decent portion of my chest and want to get it covered up with something better. Any ideas?

A shirt would cover it up pretty effectively.

I'm so happy that tattoos have reached the point where every pussy, faggot and bitch has one.

I want some opinions on this idea

Im not a fan of quote tattoos but this one resonates with me a lot, so i was thinking of just getting the first part of it, the "what a disgrace it is" as a tattoo somewhere, but i wanted to know what Veeky Forums thought.

i'd probably get it in greek for >aesthetics

also inb4 "huurr he didn't actually say that duurrr" it's accredited to him by one of his students

It'll totallt feel pretentious at some point in your life.

i dont really care about being pretentious about fitness. I used to be in fuckawful shape. terrible eating habits, no activity, almost 350 lbs, but i overcame it and it's a huge achievement for me

I think most Veeky Forumsizens should take hemlock, just like Socrates. I hear it's good for your pump.

that would be fucking shit. just make it your fucking screensaver.

I think he means the quote not the artwork

>you just know

jesus christ being bulky is ugly as fuck. Isnt rich piano like 6 foot 2 or something? He looks like a midget.

something like this on the back of my shoulder? im trying to find some good stoicism style tattoos

y?
When I see sleves and shit now. I just assume you are an upper middle class white faggot who probably is the type of trash to own a pitbull and vote for bernie sanders.

Just low functioning try hards

The piano left humanity behind.
If you are going to go down that road. Go head first 100% balls to the wall like Piano.

The new counter-culture is to NOT get a tattoo.

You are different and cool now if you DON'T get a tattoo.

Haven't you guys heard?

his friend is about to die. hes just sad

Poo in loo here, thinking of getting a tattoo like pic related
What do you guys think?

Autistic bad decisions general

I think it will bleed in 1.5 years while simultaneously developing that ugly patina of gray-green-tan color on top that makes the color look dull and boring, just like all tattoos. Get it if you want to ruin your life!

Come give me shit for my tattoo.

Got this done in December. Some lady at the gym keeps saying it's her favourite horror movie character. I always feel like correcting her on what it actually is but I can't be bothered.

Problems with the tattoo in the picture. Why is the Snake smiling/laughing?

Tons of symmetry problems and a terrible placement.

>that chest
>these are the people giving fitness advice on this board

Best looking tat in the thread so far. Nice trips by the way.

why, so cuckbois on /pol/ can fap to you?

nah, because it's a philosophy/way of life that i can really get behind and like to read/learn about

So buy some books on the topic instead of getting it tatted on your body permanent. Boy you sure are fucking stupid.

>ignorant tattoo junkie calling people who make $80k/yr low functioning
kekaroos
have fun being a janitor the rest of your life with your sleeves

I was just gonna say, you don't have to be showy to be about it. Just lead by example. Plus some normos or retards might mistake it for fascist shit, even worse some actual generate "master race" types might gravitate to it.

I'm him btw, not the rudeposter.

why does this bother you

for real why on earth does this make you so upset? did a tattoo kill your family?

I wanna get "Built Not Born" across my forehead

I like it, can't quite gauge the size from that pic though. if on the back I'd suggest making it larger, covering most of the back, or get it smaller on your pec.

It's not ment to be symmetrical, still have shading left to get done.
I agree the placement wasn't the best but I plan to tie it into a larger chest piece.

wut

I dunno what hes talking about either, sounds like you two were agreeing but shitposters gotta shitpost i guess in the corpse of Veeky Forums

I know this idiot that got a Zyzz tattoo, also has the general polynesian sleeve as well.

Weirdest part is this dude is a martial artist, so why he looks up to Zyzz I don't fully get.

Get DRAKE tatted along your forehead

Why do people willingly ruin your bodies for life?

Did mommy not let you get a tattoo? It's okay dude. We understand

They grew up poor/without a strong father figure. They then consume popular media which tells them it is the way to prove yourself or express yourself (or both). This is the result.

You want to get Ryan Gosling tattoos

Awaken my masters!

that's only true in some cases.
Ive met tons of upper middle class white kids covered in tattoos.
It seems like they are trying to fill this void, make them feel apart of something. It's part of this garbage hipster look.

The worst is when women get them. They look so trashy.
You will see a beautiful girl and then see her arms covered in tats and I just think "why" who hurt you

Do girls find Rich Piana attractive?

On a primal level? No bullshit

>ywn get fucked by the goose
>not sure if I'm on /tv/ or Veeky Forums desu

That's a nice ONE.

>Eating normally and exercising a few hours a week is a huge accomplishment for some people

>implying crushing bad habits and doing a 180 with one's life is not a big deal

Not a girl but if you look past the fake tan and then jaw he has a little bitch face

>Not living as a degenerate and picking up habits that make you feel good instead of depressing you is a big deal

Getting fit is one of the easiest things you can do. You aren't special.

Maybe for you, Chad. But that isn't the be-all end-all, either.
That is where life begins. And I can't wait to make it there.

at no point has rich ever had a "little bitch face"

Yeah but having "What a disgrace" tattooed on yourself is fucking hilarious. It seems to me you haven't really thought it through.
Here's an idea. Get something that will resonate with that phrase, not just fucking text.

>look past the jaw
lol get a load of this thirsty cuck

Not the tattoo-wanting guy, sorry for confuse.
I also heard from several addiction counselors that the most popular tattoo in the morgues reads: "born to lose" kek

It´s finally your time to shine, user. It´s gonna be a great year for you buddy

You've posted this in so many threads like you're expecting a different answer, it's obvious you're just waiting for that one person to say omggreatidea, and that you'll pick and choose their response as validation for getting it done.
Quote tattoos never look good, the human body isn't suppose to be read.

If you want it so much go and do it. Just stop waiting around for that one troll to say it's an awesome idea.

It's a great idea. You should definitely get it done.

looks fucking shit

The amount of fail in this thread..

I'm so glad beta fags still get offended by art

Becaue laser removal is a thing and they're an expression of Ones self. Same reason why temples have grafitti

achieveable natty?

swim 3-4 times a week for 1,5-2 years with good diet and 8 hours of sleep every night