Is 5'6 at 165 pounds good of swole for a dwarf?

Is 5'6 at 165 pounds good of swole for a dwarf?

Also do shirtless work on tinder?

Helping me with these questions will give you reddit gold. Also have lifting qt

>5'6"
Jesus user, how do you get out of bed in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror? Can you see over the tap?

WHO IS THIS CUTIE? please don't tell me she is a coal burner

i have a special stool. I also have to climb to get to the oats. will i get a gf?

>please don't tell me she is a coal burner
oh user

(samantha wright)

That girl dated a nigger and is disgusting.

Don't take shirtless pics for tinder that's absolutely retarded. Based on you asking this question I'm sure you'll never get laid regardless.

Furthermore, if roll up to a date being 5'6 the girl is going to make an excuse and leave.

i had a gut feeling because of how she looks

thanks user. which way to the manlet pit?

>how she looks
White? Yeah, it's a dead give away thede days

how you looked into leg lengthening surgery?

I'm comfortable with who I am honestly. I know that there are beautiful women that will make it harder to get with them, but you can't have everything in life. I bet if I play my cards right I'll be happy.

short haired thick girls are usually some sort of SJW nutjobs that go for bbc. at least from my experience with them

>short haired girls go for black guys

op here. since when?

Not one for facts or figures are ya there champ?

Girls who go for unorthodox looks such as e.g. really short hair, and unusual lifestyles/hobbies such as e.g. competitive weightlifting, tend to be emotionally unstable, psychologically damaged, and have issues with one or both parents. These issues and the subconscious self-loathing they bring on can eventually lead damaged girls to bbc as one of many possible paths of self-destruction. You can dig a little deeper and try to match the specific array of mental issues she has with the specific type of black guy she prefers, but that's going to have to wait for a more advanced level course in the subject, and of course it misses the fact that chasing bbc is only one of a very great many ways in which self-loathing women seek to destroy themselves.

>please don't tell me she is a coal burner

>do shirtless work on tinder
never go shirtless mirror selfie

user I'm 5'6" I have a beautiful wife and a child on the way, I consider myself extremely happy. You don't need to be tall to get a girl or have fun or be happy with yourself

Does the ring still have a hold on you due to the time you held it in Mordor, Samwise?

> Into
> the
> trash

If she's a coalburner she was never a decent catch to begin with. While I'm sure it's a bit disheartening to see this I think that the modern climate has made it even easier to determine the wheat from the chaff.

> Getting girls off of tinder

If you understand simple market forces you'll know the odds aren’t stacked in your favour. You can meet far better women in real life.

Seconded this. This applies especially for women who are interested in traditional male hobbies.

No I haven't got my precious yet still searching

any girl on tinder is complete trash and you shouldn't give them the satisfaction of fucking them

go full sreamer mode
>5'6
>~230lb
>20%+ bf

its the only way you'll not look like your compensating for being a dwarf

>5'6
>~230lb

Sounds like an actual dwarf to me

yeah. a fucking sexy one

Strong bait, faggot

Haha fucking Screamer...

You will get cucked eventually, trust me.

165 at 5'6'' is otter mode at best. you have to weigh at least 180 to look swole at that height