Gold Standard Flavors

What flavors have you tried and whats your favorite flavor?

I have tried vanilla, rocky road and mocha cappuccino.

Mocha cappuccino is hands down the best. Tastes like hot coco

plain

Cookies & Creme is my go-to

About to try this

my nigga

Do not get cookies and cream! Worst flavor I have ever tasted

Vanilla is good and versatile for shakes.

I was thinking about getting it but getting mixed reviews about it. Is it good with water?

cutting i use extreme milk chocolate

bulking i use rocky road and add crunchy peanut butter

both mixed with greek yogurt instead of as a shake.

for ON, just the standard chocolate that they sell at costco in a 6lb bag for like $50
But I prefer the dymatize snickerdoodle flavor, all time favorite whey flavor.

ive tried cookies & cream, strawberry, banana, extreme choc and double choc.

Cookies & cream was nasty, extreme choc wasn't as nice as double choc, and strawberry was great but banana was better.

>water
Why the fuck does anyone use water for protein?

Vanilla ice cream is delicious. I use two scoops of that with two cups of milk, god tier shake

Can anybody tell me what does rocky road flavour taste like? Does it taste like road?

Chocolate coconut is god tier

What do you use?

Milk.

No idea but it is always sold when I am at the store. Might actually try it when my current bag ends.

>Mocha cappuccino is hands down the best. Tastes like hot coco

That's funny. Cause their Extreme Milk Chocolate tastes like disgusting Mocha.

>buying ON
>expecting good flavor

Double Chocolate.

Cookies and Creme was a total let down.

Would try Vanilla though next tub

From my experience cookies & creme and vanilla are the two best flavors with water. My least favorite in water is strawberry but it tastes delicious in milk.

Redpill me on Gold Standard, why is it so good? Ir costs the same as the one I'm taking but with slightly less pro per gram and like 30 more kcal per 32 grams.

I'm gonna save all of you here bc no one ever talks about this flavor.. only available in 2lb tubs which fucking blows, blueberry cheesecake. I'm telling you guys just try it

What brand has the best cookies and craem flavour?

Lets be real mate. if you really are serious about betting in the shape you want you'll stop getting flavored whey.
unflavored whey has up to 10% more protein per serving.
Why do you want to give up 10% of your precious protein?

I got Key lime pie just to try it. Tastes like shit.

well, 10% is about 2g of protein, it literally doesn't matter in the end of the day if you eat something like 150g of protein or more lol

I'm new to lifting. Is this protein any good? What are some really good bars?

>Rocky road
Was pretty weird, tasted a bit funky, kind of salty even. Had to hold my nose a couple times while drinking it.

>Double Rich Chocolate
Bretty decent. Just tastes like chocolate milkshake. Doesn't seem to blend as well as the Rocky Road one though which is weird since I can't see what would be different ingredient wise. I always get huge lumps in the choc one, but the Rocky Road was smooth af.

I never look at the flavours on these things anyway, I just grab the first one I see on the shelf and find out what it is when I first taste it. Only recently started using the ON stuff tee bee aich. They don't make the flavour very clear on the labelling.

double choc

its widely available and bretty ok

Choco Malt is my go to. Blend w vanilla bean ice cream or just in shaker w milk. Any good recc's for another flavor?

I dont eat chocolate so salted caramel is my GOAT.

Birthday cake is tolerable. Keylime pie is an acquired taste.

Eat real fucking food, that’s the optimal scenario

>Why the fuck does anyone use water for protein?
When cutting I'll often use water.

>eating real food
never gonna make it

This. 100% agree bro. ANYONE but cookies and cream. Not with milk. Not with water.

Chocolate malt

This

Agreed, I've tried most of the vanilla/chocolate variants as well as strawberry. Mocha cappuccino is 100% the best flavor.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Extreme Milk Chocolate tastes identical to Muscle Milk Knockout Chocolate and IMO is the best flavor all around. Thanks and have a great day.

I heard chocolate coconut taste like almond joy. can someone confirm that?

My fucking niggaaaa. No one ever mentions this one. I have tried about half of the ON flavors and this one is still my favorite by far.

The French Vanilla ON I bought tastes and smells like chemicals so I wouldn't recommend.

Banana cream is goat

Never used ON before, this is what I usually order. I have a big tub of Fallujah Fruit Punch and Wahhabi Watermelon, going to try the Rooty Tooty Fresh N' Beirut-y next.