Finally hit 225 on bench today

>finally hit 225 on bench today

We all gonna make it brahs, life is fucking good

What's that in civilized measurements (kilos)?

Did you touch your chest?

You bet your ass I did, touched the chest, paused for a half second, then pressed that shit up baby. Hit that shit for two and a half reps

How many kilos does your country's flag weigh on the Moon? What about your atomic powered SUV on Mars? How many kilos does your reusable rocket weigh? Guess you guys is too smarts for all dat bullshit huh?

holy shit dude

Best refutation of the metric faggos I've ever seen

>not saying metric isn't better, it clearly is, but god is that shit annoying.

actually kgs are a measurement of mass not weight so they're the same nerrr nerrr
honestly americans these days amirite lads

>Too uncivilized to have a pounds to kilos converter program

How's the weather in Mozambique?

like a hunnid or so, it's 20 past 5 in the morning i cba to mental maths
actually what the fuck am i doing on a lusitanian holothurian mariculture symposium at this time of night

I honestly don't get how you idle opiated masses think life is good because you moved your arms up and down against gravity and a weighted object

jesus fuck

DELET

But in al seriousness imperial measurements are so subjective and retarded it is unbelievable.
Like a 100 kg my dude

>yfw the metric system was used to build rockets because they blew up when built with imperial

i honestly don't get how you don't value bettering yourself in the most primal and objectively measurable way possible, after long periods of effort and self control where the majority of others have failed, or never bothered to try

jesus fuck

not sure if troll because why even post on Veeky Forums but its not about lifting weight its about pushing yourself to become stronger and better, it's about climbing the mountain and sticking your flag in, it's the intrinsic nature of man wanting to become better and push himself to the limits. Ill try to think of a metaphor you can understand, when you hit level 99 in your waifu anime dating sim and finally beat that boss you were stuck on, its that feeling.

t. i dont know what refute means

god fucking dammit i wanna see what their faces look like so bad
just imagine the jawlines and acne

>benched 210 for 1 rep a few weeks ago
>haven't been able to do it again, stuck at 205

nice
i feel like a fatass now
>hit 115 once

2/10 will get lots of yous

t. I don't know which aspect of the exchange was being refuted.

You'll get it one day, I believe in you

>hit 115 once

You may or may not be a fatass, but you are most definitely weak as shit.

EU just getting BTFO eternally

>get to 170x5 from like 50x5 on SS
>cut because I ate too much
>prioritize ohp because it's a bitch
>it stays at 115x5
>bench back down to 150x5

Hit 225 for 4×5 then burnouts of 185 for sets today. Plz r8.

Same but my bench is 235x5 and OHP is 140x5

Fuck

185 for 3 sets

Are you benching before doing overhead press? I had this problem until I started swapping which exercise I performed first in my workout.

stacy doesnt give a fuck

chad does machines 1x a week and is shredded

>Implying I would grace Stacy with this gift of pork