Is marijuana healthy?

Is marijuana healthy?

Only in small doses and if isn't smoked.

no

Makes you dumb and lazy

its fucking amazing for you in some ways. in others its not

it can contribute to a healthy lifestyle, but inhalation of combusted plant material is definitely harmful to some degree.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Smoking marijuana contributing to healthy lifestyle? Is that while I do not have problem with consuming sugar in any way after single hit of MJ
I can not resist drinking a lot of soda and eating bad?
Weed makes you dumb, lazy and OK with you not doing anything, it is not healthy. Fuck this stoner bullshit.
I am talking exclusively about consuming marijuana in order to get high, like smoking or eating

HAHAHA DUUUUDDEE

No

i have smoked weed before hiking, biking, lifting, etc. and it was both enjoyable and productive. marijuana, depending on the cbd content, can affect the cannabinoid receptors differently. the general division is getting high (the euphoric, creative, giggly feelings) is associated with sativa or sativa dominant strains, where getting stoned (sleepy, relaxed, hungry) is from indica strains. reality doesnt conform perfectly to the trend, but it's an easy rule of thumb.
cb-1 receptors are in the base of the brain, and cb-2 receptors are in your peripheral nervous system. it's not perfectly known, or at least to me, but if i had to guess cb-1 dominant strains would amplify the desires stemming from your mind/mood and cb-2 dominant ones would amplify what your body wants. if you wake up sore and smoke an indica, you can feel super relaxed but not sleepy because your body isn't telling you to rest (usually). smoke that same strain at 5pm and you could be on your ass because you've been worn down a bit over the course of the day.
some people are more or less sensitive to some cannabinoids, but weed acts much like booze and amplifies a portion of your personality depending on how your body processes it.
people who get angry when they drink aren't having it come from nowhere, the booze and lowered inhibition just amplified that chunk of their personality

I did and do it too bro, it is just that in long-term (which for me starts in 3 days of constant smoking) I get kind of lost in reality.
Unless I take trip to NL on holidays, I will never know what true sative/indica is.
What I mean is that when I buy a gram, it lasts for 3 days, because I don't need much.
But then even if I am present on classes and stuff, after getting sober I do not remember anything. I would say weed is disastrous for me in terms of mental condition and abilities but once a month, this one, first high you get is the most amazing thing I ever felt, then I can't resist to not touch it until another month.

I smoke every day I'm stronger than most people on this board. Not super lean because 1.) I'm a powerlifter so idgaf and 2.) I smoke at night so I can stuff my face

but I'm probably sitting around 13% bf, some visible abs

Dont be that guy.
Weed is bad for most and you know it. And this is coming from an X weed user who used to say all the same shit you do. BE HONEST.

Depends if you need it or not and what strain your taking. If your just getting high for the sake of it your a degenerate. But it is a very good medicine.

Seconding this guy. Weed is the best medicine I've ever used.

fuck off rogan

would you be willing to post a pic of your torso for referance on your %? I'm around there and been cutting for months.

I smoke most every day while still lifting PpLxpPl after full time work. On the low intensity days I have no trouble being high but I know I'm not able to push myself enough on heavy days. I can go out drinking hard as fuck, wake up hungover, fix hangover with weed and go lift straight after. It has also helped me escape Auschwitz by allowing me to eat more before I get full/sick. I've cut out all snacking, sugars and sodas and have weed as my one vice. I'm trying to cut out alcohol as well, it has to be preferable to smoke when trying to build a respectable body.

yes, it's so healthy it's illegal in most places.
Kys hippy cunts.

Former pot head speakint.
It ruins ambition. Don't start. Find your high through self improvement.

These people are a bunch of nerds telling you not to smoke. Do it if you want, don't let it fuck up your life. if you start slipping in school or work thencut it out. You can still have ambition and smoke weed, just don't be a loser.

>smoke weed
>not a loser

Pick one

I can't really smoke via combustion it puts me to sleep every time it's scary. like I can hit a bowl. fall asleep in 10mins. wake up 6hours later. hit the bowl again fall asleep for another 6hours. doesn't sound too good does it. I'm recovering from serious b12/protein deficiency so I'm mentally quite fragile up there. I been sleeping 12hours a day. 5am-5pm usually.

what's the safest way to consume marijuana? I read so many horror stories about edibles I don't think I wanna go that route. I have PAX vape but the draw resistance is horrible. also have blood pressure issues and feel like using my pax actually constricts my blood vessels. help?

forgot to mention I had an amazing runner's high today from jogging 2miles that felt very similar to the high I got from marijuana... like seriously it felt like the same thing. maybe I should just stick to cardio for now? but ye my blood pressure issues are insane. I can have 1 glass of wine and feel a good buzz. but if I drink a second glass my blood pressure will get so bad I can feel my quality of life dip that the buzz is over and all I feel is blood pressure

If you're obviously not enjoying smoking don't do it jesus why is this even a question.
Get your deficiencies in order and try again.

edibles are definitely the way to go. best feeling, strongest and longest high. bad tripping from too much is easily avoidable if you start low and add incrementally until you reach desired effect with every new batch. find a dosage that you like and stick with it. just be sure to do that every time you make a new batch unless you use the same exact quantities or have a way of accurately calculating thc levels.

I don't even smoke weed but that's retarded reasoning.
>It's illegal so it must be bad

I got the pax from my father to smoke more healthily, I fucking hate it. Anyone have tips on how to make the resistance lower? Add more air into the vape? I have no trouble with regular vapes, but the ones for weed are horrible.

As for edibles, I've tried like 6 times, never gotten any effect from it. Used good weed, cooked it in butter and made shit out of it. After waiting 2 hours ++ we always just give up and smoke a joint. No sudden effects or increase in stoned-ness

>chugs some powder mixed with water everyday
>swallows random pills for macros or performance
>asks if weed is healthy

totally natty bro.
your liver and kidneys like weed way more than your standard workout supplements.

dis

lungs don't

maybe your bitch ass lungs don't

ok, but nobody else's lungs do either

fine mine feel like shit as well. at least my spirit feels good

Unless your habit causes you to pig out and/or miss workouts, you'll be fine.

You might notice your cardio decline a tad, but I know some people who smoke and can run forever. Just don't let it envelop your lifestyle.

>my spirit feels good
good enough to insult strangers for no reason

always, feels even better after

I can't give a perfect answer, but I believe it to be a relatively good thing, with a massive amounts of caveats placed on it.
I don't actually believe that much in recreational marijuana usage. From what I've seen people, including myself, who smoke it for a long time become stupid, irritable and childish.
As long as you're responsible and take it in moderation, I don't see why it's a bad thing.
One thing that's important to realize though is that we're living in an infinitely complex universe, and we hardly have the first idea of what reality is about or even means.
Prolonged marijuana usage can make you release this on a fundamental level and make you feel pretty haywire about it. This is the reason why I wish it wasn't so romanticized as it is today.
But, whatever man, I'm not everyone. I think people should do whatever they like so long as it harms themselves and no-one else. Just don't be so stupid to think it doesn't come with its downsides.

No, it makes you a lazy degenerate and it's nihilism inducing.

this
my brother smokes weed everyday and he's ran 3 marathons since february

Never heard of edibles/vaping have you?
This so much, as long as you know your boundaries and don't go overboard with it, then it's fine. I smoke several times a week, but only after I've done everything that had to get done that day to avoid the "being lazy as shit" argument you guys use.

>Is it healthy?
no.

>is it awesome
yes

>"I owe all my success to weed. Weed is amazing."
-Nobody

well thought out post dude, well put

Yea bro, government regulations are always intelligent and well thought out.
I honestly can't remember the last time anybody regretted a piece of legislation in any government body ever.
Good post.

I could sign for that actually. Have now a great carreer, no longer depressed, own my own house and am lifting 6 days a week, smoking 7. been doing this for 5 years

(you)

This.
My prolonged use has made me dissociated from reality but not in a delusional way, I just view myself and those around me less as deterministic individuals and more like germ colonies living on a semi-organic space rock.
It's a weird existence.
I don't really have opinions about politics or global events anymore.
I either view it as a fluctuation in a pattern of movement of our human gene swarm or I question it's very occurrence.
Either way, not much of what matters to the people I interact with gets much of my attention.
Weirdos open up to me, which I enjoy.
You just have to dodge the desperate ones.

sort yourself out

I think we're the same friendo. Wierdos can be entertaining or creepy as hell.

Nothing is good, nothing is evil, everything just is. Other that that, it's a matter of perspective. Have you looked into stoicism?

depends on how you define healthy

It's absolutely fine as long as you aren't getting baked every day. An occasional or weekend high is totally fine, just do your best to resist the munchies.

No. I turn to Tim Leary and McKenna for philosophy.
I feel inalienable principles in my soul and my willingness to uphold them motivates my betterment (lifting).
But I only feel the need to apply my morals in the direct presence of imitate experience.
When asked to push them onto geopolitics, the abstraction won't stimulate me the same way.
Plato said to seek the good, the true and the beautiful.
Goodness and truth are a mystery but beauty is obvious.
You just have to be near it to see.

***immediate

I gotta say, as someone who smoked pot 10+ years and born in the NLs, I never knew what sativa and indica were until I started growing weed myself. The shops aren't all that good, not even in Amsterdam.

I know, reasonable answers are usually rare on this board.

Alcohol is so good for you its legal world wide!

>

i don't believe that. I think anything that takes away from someone's or something's freedom is inherently evil. It just isn't natural.

(A tiger killing prey doesn't count or anything similar. A mother guilt tripping her son to stay with her for the rest of her life and doesn't let him live his own life is evil)

Did you properly de-carb it first? I can eat almost 0.5g with no effects if I don't de-carb. I got anxiety attack from 0.15g when I de-carbed that shit.

What a retarded post holy shit.

nice meme

Weed is degerate and bad for you. Enjoy your psychocis.

I'd tell you to enjoy your dogma but you clearly already are.

good m33m boys

>t. joe rogan

I sorta want to smoke so i can eat more.
Anyone here on /weedbulk/?

>no problem consuming sugar of any kind or drinking soda
Sounds like you have a discipline issue and want to blame it on something. Strengthen your mind fucking lardass. Weeds great post workout, never been a problem for me in 2 decades or lifting and smoking. Ask Arnold.
Stop being a disgusting lazy fat fuck. Who drinks soda, stoned or sober? Fuk u

Enjoy BPD if using in a long-dated