Can short girls ever compete?

Do they come in any other version but short and stubby box or stickly unwomanly figure?
>tfw never into long aesthetic perfect legs

Short girls are great so manlets like me can pick them up.

I don't like girls that are taller than me anyway. Makes me feel like a little brother.

manlet detected lol

Post Klossy pics for atmosphere

>My feel when Kloss can code better than I do
How do I get programming gains?

Well, my current girlfriend is 4'4" and is pretty slim, petite and cute but I am personally into tall girls more.

Also, my tallest ex was 6'4" but she was still shorter than me even when she's on heels.

It's Koding™ you faggot.

Yes.

womanlets have more anger issues than manlets desu

> look like either a stocky dwarf, a goblin, or a child
> have to compensate their non-existent breast size with 5" heels or bra pads
> have to fake big personalities and start shit with other guys who may simply think she's cute or funny
> obsess with 6' + actors and finding a boyfriend who's taller than her (even though the average guy are head n' shoulders above her)
> doesn't realize the fact the only tall guys who does go for her have a shortstack fetish or was a pedophile.
>even if she does become a mom, she contribute to the manlet and womanlet problem of the world.

when will womanlets learn?

I don't care

Can confirm

Most womanlets are complete bitches. Child body matches their personality

you don't know what pleasure is until you fuck a short girl.

yeah i like fucking little kids too lmao

This is the only reason why I come here these days.

Womanlets are the best.

dude 4'4 is technically a midget.........

Like 5'5 - 5'10 is perfect. The exception is Karlie.

>tfw she literally is a moron

That is pretty good for a first timer.

Whats her name? Those eyes damn

bro its marketing for her company, she does not know how to code........

Spam in terminal 1xF
cd..
cd .
cd code
cd..
>like a kloss

I don't care, she is still very cute and has a petite childlike body.

But if I get to design my ideal endgame, she would be a Kloss-tier tall girl.
But don't worry, I am 6'8" so finding a tall girl would be pretty easy.

This makes me like her even more. I want to fuck and education her.

you don't have to lie to me you degenerate pedophilic fuck

Why?
I am not a pedophile, my girlfriend is 28 and I am not lying about anything.

Don't mind him. /pol has a habit of shit posting where they are not wanted.

Jemma from SuicideGirls.com

Okay...

>Can short girls ever compete?
>ywn throw her around in bed like my animu waifu pillows
why even live?
h
y

e
v
e
n

l
i
v
e
?

I've fucked multiple short girls ranging from 4'10 to 5'2. While it's fun feeling like you totally dominate them, that's where it ends. You should not procreate with them unless you want to add to the manlet gene pool. Tall girls are patrician tier if you want to raise an alpha.

Shorter girls have a tendency to be bitchier than taller girls.
Tall girls are a bit harder to throw around in bed.
Shorter girls can potentially curse your sons to be short.
Tall girls may make you feel small, especially in heels. Some guys like it though, when girls are taller than them. It's easier to have an amazonian fetish as a manlet, so there's that.
Short girls are more likely to have better tits and ass.
Taller girls have an easier time staying thin/fit.

no she can't. all she can do is attentionwhore in front of a computer with "omg hacker lines of text!" in front of her. she's trash

not it's not. if it were a tv remote it would be the equivalent of mashing random buttons without getting anything done at all

>Tall girls may make you feel small, especially in heels. Some guys like it though, when girls are taller than them. It's easier to have an amazonian fetish as a manlet, so there's that.
Who the fuck cares if she is taller in heels? wtf is this

Don't be surprised. Lots of "men" are insecure about their height compared to women, even if they aren't really manlets.

They dont want short childrens, user

So if they find a really tall guy , they will get pregnant

Not in the real world, no.

>finding square root
>why would this need to be commented
>fucking program that could have easily been written in a loop
>if shes too dumb for that could have been done in one if statement
REEEEEEEE #KODEWITHKLOSSY

Kek, you want to have angry sex with her now.

if anything it just makes me respect the one girl who was in my CSE major, THESE are the retards she has to publicly compete with.

oh i would fuck her, no doubt. but don't kid yourself and tell her she can program in any capacity

i would lie to her and tell her she's good at coding in the hopes she'd suxx my dixx but that's what every other guy is doing which is why she thinks she can code

women never seem to understand. guys will tell you you're good at something because they want that fucc

I can understand the women wanting to improve their genetic line and get knocked up by a tall dude. It's the tall dudes doing it that's the problem.

But I would wreck chachi in bed
Any shorter than 5'0" is probably a no for me though
How else are we going to weed out the manlets in society? By tall guys impregnating womanlets we slowly kill the short population
Every couple I've seen with a tall guy and a short woman their children grow up to be/ are either just a little shorter than the dad or about his height, tall genes must usually be the dominate genes, which is probably why the average height is increasing with every generation

>It's easier to have an amazonian fetish as a manlet
no, it's easier on the manlet if he has an amazonian fetish.

>that sanity checking
>on an if statement
let me say that again
>sanity checking
>a fucking if statement

>t. never seen a fit short girl

post books to help learn code

K*

but what if b is less than a but a is less than b?

checkmate, shitlord.

thanks bud

I went to school for it, but I started off being a power nerd back in the day and learned by making mods for mw2. the two books I remember from my freshmen year
>intro to java programming
>php and mysql development
they sound like basic titles but were extremely helpful, from there out it was mostly pdf's and stuff
did you just assume my variables?

thanks friend

>back in the day
>mw2
you have to be 18 to post here

b-but I'm 23?

you;'re getting old grandpa 2009 was 8 years ago even if he started when he was 10 he'd be 8 years old

>8 years old

>W-what's considered short?

post feminine penis

>How else

Don't breed with short people at all. I'm not saying they should all be amazons, but at least a good median height. I've seen the opposite though. Short mom, tall dad, kids a fucking midget.

5'7 ok?

anyone under 5'7 should kill themselves regardless of gender

anyone over 6' must breed sub 6' and vice versa to disperse tall genes.

tall people are not allowed to breed with tall people and shorts cannot breed with shorts

Just make sure she eats well during pregnancy and then breastfeeds and you'll have a 6'5 alpha offspring diddylifting 5plate at 2 months.

Note if he isn't breastfed, it doesn't matter how tall you or the mom is, he'll grow up to be a beta bitch and eventually cut his cock off to become what he should have been born as.

>tfw 6' dad
>tfw 5' mom
>tfw 6'2"

to be fair my father is the runt of his family (4 brothers, all 6'2"+, one of his 3 sisters is taller than him) and my grandfathers were 6'4" and 6'6".

Congrats on winning the genetic lottery in spite of the shit hand they played for you.

That is not a shit hand.

Ayy my dad is 5'7 my mom is 5'2 ended up 6'3 both are the runts thank god i didn't get their manlet genes.

Maybe I phrased it wrong. The odds were against you as as your genetics could have just as easily made you take after your mom more and turned you into a turbo manlet.

You weren't responding to me.
Also my mother is also an abnormality for her family, I implied that.

That's fucking terrible....

>The odds were against you as as your genetics could have just as easily made you take after your mom more
That's not how it works. Grandparents have a big big saying in your height.

Below 165cm

>Below 180cm
ftfy

165cm for women
180cm for men

I know this womenlet and her looks are pretty average but i whenever i see her i want to fuck. Just because i know i could fucking destroy her.
I would love to just throw her around and plow the shit out of her. Holy shit she makes me hard.

>Short girls are great so manlets like me can pick them up.
Short girls also want tall guys.

>tfw when 5'0 lesbian
>top personality but always small spoon
>gains to impress ladies but i am always compensating

I love short women but the ones in the south are too well-fed and are typically anywhere from 5'3'' to 5'10''.

>int a = 8 /*This is the first int :p (a number without a decimal)*/
>int b = 8 /*~The second int!~ O_O*/
>int max = 5 /****The larger of the two LOOOL #KodeWithKarlie****/

Nah there are short ones there too. Problem is they're just as well-fed as the 5'10" ones so they're fat as fuck

I just keep my eyes out for the womanlet of my dreams

i want to fugg that midget from pushing daisies

Turbomanlet here and nah, short girls are way more insecure than IRL manlets (barring the 5'10" manlets that post here) and need dudes 6'2"+ to compensate. Every girl I've banged has been average height to tall. I barely ask out womanlets but they're twice as likely to reject me.

Dad is 5'11
Mom is 4'9
Me 5'10
Bro 5'6

Why did you do this to us dad? I need glasses because my dad decided to fuck a blind midget.

>filename

Is 5' 3" acceptable or am I fucking a midget

I honestly have to see a picture of you two standing next to each other

PLEASE

also does she at least have an adult woman's face like natalie portman or child like like selena gomez

Sorry, no pics because of privacy reasons.
But she has a child face and people say she looks like Felicity Jones, Zooey Deschannel and Carly Rae Jepsen.

What the fuck man, are you really 70cm taller than your gf?

I'm 35cm taller than mine and already feels kind strange, doubling that is unimaginable...

Btw, isn't 132cm technically a midget?

>need to practically break your neck just to kiss your midget girlfriend

I already feel sorry for your manlet son. They should have a registry for manlets and womanlets like the one they have for sex offenders. This way when they eventually spawn people will know when to leave the community to avoid being gunned down by enraged manlets and womanlets.

For a woman it's acceptable depending where you live.

I'm brazilian, most women around here are 5'2 to 5'7. Any woman above that is considered tall. For men, the cut is about 5'9... and I'm 6'5.

> tfw been described as "too tall" despite good frame

Hey bernie.

Yes. And my legs are also longer than she is tall.

Also, yes, 4'4" is technically a midget.

I just pick up and carry my girlfriend on the hip to kiss her.

Also, how tall are you and how tall is your girlfriend?

I made a gay ass calculator in C when I was 16 after 1 high school lesson

she is trash

Can she suck your cock without bending over?