How fast can i lose weight i i work out 3 hours a day?

how fast can i lose weight i i work out 3 hours a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/summerlynnhart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like 6 maybe e en more

Faster than if you only work out for 2 hours, but not as fast as you would if you work out for 4.

How bout you just kill yourself?

do pushups

and what is source for that op?

Yes

instagram.com/summerlynnhart/
5 seconds with google you thirsty faggots

About the same speed of not working out at all and simply eating a little less than you usually do.
Just stop before you're fully full and cut out bread/candy, just drink water whenever u feel like eating something sweet.

don't listen to this faggot
-eat healthy foods (no sugar, no processed foods)
-count carbs/fats/protein intake
-do cardio daily

if you do that for a couple of months, you're golden.

FUCK
I want to look like this
give me a routine bros

that's what I basically told him you cuckolded shit

Minus the cardio, yes cardio will make it a little bit faster but Diet is like 75% of work

>autist pretends to be a women
When will this meme die

okay but im real
pls help

>instagram whore
dropped

100xfork downs

>it's almost 2020 and people STILL want to fucking tear themselves apart and stress out by lifting and running multiple god damn hours a day thinking they will get leaner, slightly increasing their caloric expenditure but still eating like shit, ultimately leading to failure instead of just eating less and better significantly reducing their caloric intake and increasing overall health
>ISHYGDDT

OP, fastest way is a combination of eating less and doing consistent but efficient cardio.
Eat 1000 less calories. You will not lose weight if you don't know exactly what you're eating. Calorie counting is the fastest way. If it makes it easier, prepare your meals for the entire week on the weekend. Don't eat anything outside what you have planned for.

As for cardio, do something that you can do for hours consistently at a very high intensity. For me, that's walking on the treadmill at an incline of 15, at a speed between 3 and 3.5 mph. I can burn around 800 calories an hour this way. Most days I do two hours, but three is definitely doable. Your experience may vary; perhaps this would tire you out, so you would have to find something else that you could do that would burn lots of calories consistently and efficiently.

100 reps of tits or gtfo

>real
girls aren't real fagggot

She worked so hard to get that body

>Veeky Forums keeps denying that genetics can play a major role

baby wants to fuck

>implying babies can fuck
go back to sussex you retarded bovine

This desu

>dat pizza ass

god tier genetics

What are those retarded fucking comments? Why is it just burger emojis?

UMA
M
A

girl eat burger

Am I the only one that finds it easier to just work out a lot than to stop eating ?

I need my food man and I hate feeling hungry

You can't. Look at her ass. It's all fat but her belly is slim as fuck. That's just genetics. You can't control where you deposit your fat. She hit the jackpot because all her fat goes to her ass.

You can get a nice shapely ass with hard work but it won't be as jiggly as hers.

God created that ass

its fucking fake

how can people not be able to spot a fake ass in 2017

lift weights
have ~20% bodyfat
there u go

you sir are a gentleman

I wonder how much she costs. Thwt ass must be worth 1000$

Stacy EATS BURGERS and FUCKS Chad while you RUN and EAT SALADS

It looked like she was just showing off the outfit but then she dropped all pretenses as she started playing with her ass.

7 pounds a week . Outside of weird situations (hard labor, concentration camp, etc) if you do psmf and exercise to failure, you can lose 7 lbs of fat a week. First week you'll lose 15 lbs but half is water and poop.

You don't want to do it.

>As if asses like this don't exist naturally

I can testify they do. My gfs sister has glutes identical to OPs and gets asked daily by other women if "they're real". I literally watched that shit evolve as I brought her to the gym for two years.

Regardless of that ass, I'm happy with my choice of the two siblings. She may have dat ass, but she is a complete psycho. Never has a dime to her name and she loves the BBC

>she loves the BBC
Who would have though otherwise? The best asses choose the best and need proper tools to be handled right.

I swear to fuckin god if I have to find out about one more god damn insta g roastie with a divine booty who spends all her time taking choice pictures of her perfect fucking ass who would never look at me twice I'm gonna FREAK THE FUCK OUT.

When the fuck did this place just become a conveyor belt of incredible pussy that I will never fuck?

Fuck this place always bringing me down and shit.

sup elliot

cuck

>genetics
It's called calories in, calories out.

that only fixes your weight.
CICO have nothing to do with fat distribution, proportions, symmetry, skin, hair, etc.

True, I just got the impression that that post was saying normal people can't eat a burger without getting fat