How do i keep rice from sticking all over this picece of shit rice cooker?

how do i keep rice from sticking all over this picece of shit rice cooker?

Also white race master race.

shit i meant white RICE master RICE

might be using too much water, before you eat leave the lid off so the steam can escape, it'll still be warm

get a better rice cooker
I have no problems with mine.
http://www.jcpenney.com/p/hamilton-beach-digital-rice-cooker/ppr5007204535?pTmplType=regular&kwid=productads-adid^45810122978-device^c-plaid^81646490018-sku^78019240018-adType^PLA&utm_medium=cse&utm_source=google&country=US&fromBag=true&quantity=1&utm_campaign=rice%20cookers&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-GooglePLA-_-Rice%20Cookers-_-78019240018&cid=cse|google|004%20-%20home%20furn%20leisure|rice%20cookers_78019240018¤cy=USD&utm_content=78019240018&gclid=CPD9o7jV5dMCFUS1wAodWdoEtA&selectedLotId=7801924&selectedSKUId=78019240018

Posting unnecessarily long URLs doesn't make up for your tiny dick faggot.

I'm fine with my 7" average lengthed dick. quit projecting.

> using anything but a zojirushi

Are you washing it prior to cooking

Cook it with a small bit of olive oil. It makes the rice taste better anyway.

I usually use 1 tbsp per 1 cup of rice. Be sure to use a bit less water if you do this though.

maybe I'll buy one when this guy dies but it works really well for 1/6th the price of a zojirushi

> white rice
Enjoy being fat. Are you even trying?

>white race master race
Fuck off, white devil

the fuck using a rice cooker?
use the pot instead

>eating the arsenic rice
>phyltic acid means you get less nutrients
> whole point of rice is to spike your insulin

Enjoy failing lmao2pl8

Gonna echo this

Make sure you're setting it to the right setting and cooking for the appropriate amount of time. I also throw in a flavor cube and the salt soaks up the moisture so it's not mush

just spray it with a bit of Pam/non-stick cooking spray before pouring in the water/rice

This board is better for cooking than Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is literally fast food reviews and booze chat. Veeky Forums should be called /eating/.

We heard you correctly the first time OP

>white rice
you have to go back fatty

> started browsing Veeky Forums
> realized I needed to change my diet
> got the idea to go to Veeky Forums
> saw the catalog
Never been back again

wash your rice in cold water and throw some oil in there and stir it around you dumb fucking gringo