How much sleep do you get on the average day Veeky Forums? I get around 4 hours a day

How much sleep do you get on the average day Veeky Forums? I get around 4 hours a day

8 nigga

this, 8-8,5 is optimal for me, any more and I get drowzy but I feel the most energized in this range

I find I'm more energized when I get 5-6 hours of sleep compared to when I get 8+

I get 6 automatically no matter what I do, have to force myself back to sleep to get those sweet 8 hours

6 hours for a man, 7 for a woman, 8 for a fool!

I really need almost 9

ITT people who don't work

>getting 8 hours of sleep a night

I routinely get about 9 hours when I work

I make 55 an hour working from home. Stay mad

I make fuck all and I work labor 14 hours a day, yes I am mad I'm sick of this life

>retardation
>I get around 4 hours a day
Why

I work 60 hours a week and still lift and get 7-8 a night

Learn a trade like video editing my dude, not that hard and as long as you can work iMovie you're more advanced than 90 percent of normies
If not, I hope you climb outta your rut somehow

>learn a trade like video editing
>video editing
>a trade

Not doing labor isn't really an option

This exact thread was posted 2 days ago

Sure, enjoy your oil rig stains and electrical burns

4-6, internal alarm just wakes my ass up

>lmao enjoy working with your hands outside like every man has done since the dawn of time, that your body is perfectly adapted for
>I'll sit in this fluorescent light with zero vitamin D doing no physical activity of any kind while rays from my monitor bore into my eyes and the lack of movement warps my spine

Learn to have a personality and stream video games all day like a real communist.

Two or three, but the past weeks, I've been sleeping like seven or eight every couple nights.

There are literally dozens of studies which state that adults need 7-8 hrs of sleep.

Veeky Forums: HURR NO I'M DIFFERENT! I CAN LIVE HEALTHY WITH HALF THAT! RESEARCHERS ARE STOOPID!

more like people who have no hobbies. I could easily get 8hrs but I have shit that I want to do, so I sacrifice sleep.

No hobbies?

I want in on this, what do you do?

Push carts at Target
Fml
Losing too much weight. Help!

Are you from America?

Normally? 8 or so.
Today? I'm about to clock off a 16 hour shift then I got un-missable class in 5 hours so I'll grab a 4.5 hour nap hopefully.
God bless QUT

6 to 7 hours, some days 8 hours but whenever i sleep 8 hours or more i get even more tired during the day, i can't understand that