/fraud/

Cheating Pieces of Shit General

I don't even take roids I just want to lurk but you lazy faggots won't make a new thread Edition

Previous Bread: #

Newfreinds: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/swollen glands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone confirm that glands actually died lmfao.

even though he he was a cunt he didnt deserve DNP's toxic kiss of death.

Hope so.

>kinda kidding.

Someone did do a retarded DNP cycle not so long ago and erryone said byedebye as their temp was super high

I doubt he died.

Although I pray he did.

no he's not.

he wasn't allergic to the oil at all, it was a theory months ago that he went back on (carrier oil actually). he never found out why.

he went for a biopsy and was on a mt2 cycle before disappearing, no mention of dnp whatsoever. he ran a cycle not very long before that so it's doubtful he would have hopped back on so soon.

this image....ah god

Glands is rip
This guy is a dnp shill

His last few posts were about how when he switched oils his glands shrunk. Then he went ultra high tren (with the oil he was allergic to testing his theory kek) with high dnp and died a few days later.

Test + Dbol

natural selection at work, kek.

The guy bragging about how rich and smart he was.

again, no

desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/swollen glands/

>Jason Genova
>Disease

Not making him Pisstilence

being this new he doesn't know why he picked Genova as his last name...

Quoted By: Alright this is getting ridiculous. I am on 860 tren e (claims to be 300mg/ml so prob underdosed anyway) and i am fucking out of breath LYING IN BED. I am lying down, have been for 2 hours, and am out of breath breathing heavily...

also the prednisone is starting to work. Gonna be so fucking emo when i have to come off...

Lmao fuck off shill. He took too much DNP and tren with prednisone while blood letting daily and he died. Piss off

> 4 weeks into cycle
> 12 weeks left
> have only lost 1 lb of mass, gained some muscle, lost some fat
Fuck, a-atleast I'll have lost 13 lbs on cycle??

Then... I'll have to wait until my next cycle to cut again...

Should I just extend the cycle and purchase some HCG?

I really wanted to get cut this summer but I've dropped the ball. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be dad bod thick. Right now as it stands Im built fat. I really need to get some good pictures to get a girl I know but dont see IRL often.,

this is the ultimate /fraud/ compound for life

you can't deny it

you can zoom through books, operate on a higher level than anyone else

you are extremely creative, confident and effective

Just do it /user/

insomnia is gains goblin

kys

Worst pin experince today, looks like I might now pin quads for a while.
>get everything set up
>gud2go
>Put needle in 1/8th an inch
>Tons of pain
>cant go in any further so pull out
>Stream of blood
>Instant swelling

>Go to pin other delt
>Clean area and g2g
>Get need all the way in there
>Push down on plunger
>Needle explodes of syringe
>.5ml test all down my arm

Well only other place I could think of pinning with 1/2 pins was my quads so hopefully I did it right. I kinda chose a spot on the upper outer middle and I didnt have too much pain

so current list of things he was on

-prednisone
-860mg tren
-unknown amount of test
-hgh 10iu eod
-melanotan
-unkown amount of sdrol
-benadryl
-unknown amount of dnp
-unknown amount of mt2
-pilocarpine

these are all the things he took within a month time.

it would not surprise me if hes not atleast in the hospital.

What are best androgens that do not negatively affect cardio

I.E. good would be Test, EQ, ??

you suck at delts man. I pin with 1" 25g and did BOTH delts for the FIRST time yesterday and was flawless.

Go look at Spotinjections

what are you playing at you muppet

what is this?
meth?

Pretty much anything that's not tren. Mast, primo, DHB, sdrol, NPP/Deca, whatever

Anyone else fucking hate going out to run errands and shop? I always feel grimey if I've been out for a while and I start to hate everyone. Maybe it's muh introversion and anxiety.

>ultra high tren
>860mg

>I was on 2.5g now lowered to ~1.2g
Fug.

time to fap

I think I hit a vein or straight into a blood vessle my first shot and then the second time I was probably in scar tissue. I've been pinning my delts for the past 3 months or so.

This is basically where I pinned which looks to be about where 1 is on spot injection.

Just how much I such at pinning.

how far above the normal range of test do you have to be to see a decent difference in mass and strength progress? sorry if newb question.

Test + Dbol + Deca

>expandingbrainmeme.bmp

20 lbs bloat in 24 hours incoming nigga

Requesting Anzu webm s

Also if I pin a new place long enough does it stop getting sore?

Have fun.

Keep your e2 low and take a diuretic? I just remembered I have a bunch of FLs dbol pills left that I'll probably never use.

No more of that fucking trap Jesus christ.
Also yes

RIP boner

Sup guys can't gain any wait since I cut out fast food stuck at 160 and still running 600mg test c and 10mg lgd. Thinking about trying this Rad 140 bull shit. Anyone try it before?

anything upper range will be fat better than natty, as it is high 24/7, while natty test has peaks and valleys.

that went from 9/10 to 4/10 real quick

run whatever you want, you won't grow.

>roiding for this

literally eat double of what you ate before in clean food before simply adding more shit you absolute disgrace. fast food is calorie dense my nigga. also obligatory >roiding for this

Ay, so that girl I messaged on Facebook to see if she wanted to go hangout apparently doesn't even check it because she never responded and it doesn't show as seen. Should I ask her if she uses it to differentiate that she either saw it and curved me or doesn't actually use it?

Yeah I realized she had a fuckload of makeup on and it made me kinda eeh.

You guys can chill with the roiding for this I already know I look smoll but I work 2 jobs, full time college student, and I'm addicted to fast food. Also I train like shit too, roids are just a hobby.

ANZU WEBMS

>Should I ask her if she uses it to differentiate that she either saw it and curved me or doesn't actually use it?

That's just a bad idea. It's accusatory. If she didn't like you, well who cares? If she does like you, she won't anymore after you're being an asshole.

you can work out 30 mins, 4 times per week and look great, if you know what you are doing and control your diet.

You are a lazy, disgraceful fuck who is going to shorten his life 15 years, just to look like a watery, acne ridden, reddish manlet blob.

>You guys can chill with the roiding for this
neverrrrrrr

Manlet for sure, shorten my life probably but the fast food would have done that alone. Hey still pulled them tinder sloots though!

I wouldn't be accusatory like "why didn't you respond to me" I'd just ask her if she still uses her Facebook. But generally fuck using social media, I need to get her number asap.

That's alright then.

I'm still kinda hesitant to ask because I get all self conscious about online messages I've sent but I guess the two outcomes are she sees it and says aww or doesn't say anything since the event already passed. I could tell her the only reason I sent it in there was because I didn't have any other way to contact her.

>tfw small, yellow cumshots

I just scared some superb girl away by being too much of an autist about this stuff. just keep it civil if you ask and don't overthink it too much.

How the fuck are you supposed to get a legit advice?

>finish 10th ed Anabolics
>everyone says the opposite on the interwebz

Is 600/100/150 test adrol tren the go-to to getting big as fuck?

Would 2017 version of that be test superdrol and ment?

oh my, what is up with all the autism around here?

first cycle, test
then test and if you handle it well deca, up doses, use dhts as needed in bursts. gh if rich
slin if you want bb mode

So I'm extending my cycle by a good amount. A month or two.

Started April 15, plan to end sometime in September, whenever my new gear runs out. It was originally going to end early August.

What should I get?
Test
EQ
HCG?
Ralox just to nuke some gyno

Just rape her.

I agree with Jerry

Anything I can do with Nolva besides PCT and shrink my nips? Got like 10g of powder sitting around for no real reason.

wow im only getting matched with fat chicks on tinder.

this is doing wonders for my self esteem.

Facelet

go for guys women are overrated anyway

Why are you swiping to match with fat chicks then

turn someone you hate blind

where's the mention of dnp YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Sorry to hear that famalam. Was she super outgoing and you hit her with the autism too strong or something?

>what is up with all the autism around here?
>Veeky Forums
Gee I wonder.

Has that worked for you in the past?

Anyone have any experience with the GH supps? Cruising/cutting on test 125mg/pw and I'm having shit with my left bicep tendon and left knee in general (doing physio for the knee atm). From what I've seen it seems like a shill....
Otherwise what protocol of genuine gh would you guys run for soft tissue repair?

yes and no. we had a great time in person but I seem to turn into a musing spergbeast as soon as I'm not face-to-face with someone, and write too much, and the wrong things. literally the polar opposite of most people on this site lmao

Sometimes I can't function in society.

I'm a veeerrryyy scary looking mother fucker and I'm starting to get pretty big. I get so self conscious that people think I'm going to rape or kill them I huddle up in ball in public. I have no bad intentions whatsoever but I'm scared of women being like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU RAPIST. YOU FUCKING CREEP. GET THE FUCK AWAY"

and I'm all like "I'm just trying to buy cat food. I don't want to be here either. I'm sorry I'm frightening. I know, It's not my fault I can't fix my face and you've never seen a physically capable man before."

Pic related

>veeerrryyy scary looking mother fucker and I'm starting to get pretty big
>pic related
WHERE SHOULD I BEGIN

Just begin I don't care

Havent done it before
I dont see I shouldnt give it a spin though

Tb500 is prettu helpful
Stacked with ghrp and grp2

>I'm a veeerrryyy scary looking mother fucker

>thrasher

do u evn sk8 u poser?

No i just listen to metal

I use a prednisolone cream on my face and have no issues.

>high tren + sdrol

shitty cardio, sky rocketing blood pressure, of course hes out of breath

>tfw no intimidating bf with bad confidence because of it
2qt4me

you don't look scary, you look very very sad. who hurt you, user? tell us, we're all friends here.

Never used peptides but I'll do some research and compare pricing to blacktops. Many thanks user

I've been hurt a lot. Too much. The gym is what keeps me going

You look sad thrasher. Cheer up. also if you want to be less intimidating shave your beard. Cleanly shaven faces are proven to be less "manly" therefore less intimidating.

And motorcycles

I can understand from a girls perspective you might be intimidating. Just smile more...

I no longer want to be aesthetic so much as freaky.

Idk what user is worried about
>pic related

you arent ugly, germanic

let grow your hair

have any women called you ugly?

kek I somehow like that pic. and yeah, been there

>going for a massive bench PR
>I'll either ace this and feel alpha as feck or the weight will inevitably crush and kill me
>tbqh either is fine

Glands was also BLOOD LETTING on a daily basis.

I was ugly my whole life until I started lifting three years ago. I now am working with the material you saw. It puts me in a weird spot regarding peoples expectations of me.

I'm really into nerd shit but I'm excluded from the nerd group for example.

I fit right in with the Chad party crowd but I have no interest in chad parties.

I just want a girl to come home to. To build something with but I'm so fucked up inside it's not happening for a while

Thats the right mentality

From the pictures I saw at the time he was doing it particularly... uh... medical

Should I feel bad for just donating blood and not telling them I use steroids?

I'll never shave it!

then grow out your hair. get a fuccboi haircut if you must.

From what I understand it all gets diluted in the process so it doesn't matter unless you have AIDS or something

I might do that

no he wasn't you ape

You look like white trash that wore tapout clothing + monster hats in high school and was always getting suspended

NEGATIVE CANATHAL TILT

I'm -O or + whatever the super common one is so they always want plasma and not whole blood. Greedy blood jews

I was the fat kid in highschool

>I was ugly my whole life until I started lifting three years ago
but you arent ugly

did girls call you ugly?
>I just want a girl to come home to. To build something with but I'm so fucked up inside it's not happening for a while
so what is the problem?

not all white girls in the US are degenerate, there are many that are good and have good feelings

>tfw EU4 Byzantium
>Conquer southern Italy including Rome
>Coalition forms against me
>Venice, Mamluks (who are yuge since Ottomans have been creamed by me), Naples, Ferrara and Florence all hate my guts
>They declare coalition war
>All of my allies, Hungary, Austria and the remnants of Poland don't honour the call to defend me
>over 100k coalition forces vs my 40k
>Cuck the mamluks from crossing the bosphorus
>Wreck Naples first
>Cross the Adriatic into homeland
>Proceed to wreck the northern Italian forces trying to siege down Constantinople
>Move across the Bosphorus to retake my holdings from the Mamluks
>Mamlukian army, 50k strong, comes for me
>Absolutely wreck him
>End war, take the rest of Southern Italy leaving naples with just Sicily.

Fuck I love this game.

You should feel bad for paying for steroids then giving them away for free.

Thank you.

I have a lot of problems. I think I have developed schizophrenia in the last year or so. I don't want to hog the board with all my bullshit. I'm getting better. I'm working on a lot of things. I'm about to head to the gym for some cardio.

Haha fucking nerd

you look like a tough guy and you look like a neo nazi

Same. I want people to think "wtf is that"?

Shane I'm a 6'3" manlet and not 7ft

Are u niggerstomper58?