Fat Fuck

Hi.
I'm a fat fuck. But I want to look like this.
I read the sticky.

What isn't in the sticky is how to increase willpower.
If I had the willpower to do all of that I wouldn't be a fat fuck.

So, how do I increase my willpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HF4hJ_2aNg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fascist to remind yourself that no willpower=deserving death

We have a /fat/ general

who needs mirin' when nutella is better than seks

Forget willpower. It's weak and finite. You have to want the change, choose a plan that won't shock you into hating your life, and decide you're going to do it. Then actually do it. It helps if you can find foods that fit your goals that you can enjoy, as well as exercises you can enjoy.

That's a cool story bro

Fat is beautiful, love your curves user.

youtube.com/watch?v=HF4hJ_2aNg8

this dudes head looks photoshopped on

Leave. You're not going to make it

Willpower isn't in the sticky because willpower is wholly irellevant when it comes to accomplishing things.
You are a blob of neurons passing electrical signals to each other housed in a fleshy mass with articulating limbs, and organs like the engine that keeps the machine running. So just go and do. You don't need to be willing to do it, you just need to steer your body towards doing it until it's done. Whether you want to do anything is irrelevant, just do it.

>muh circlejerk

Never change Veeky Forums

Weak reply. If you can't look at your life, decide you're unhappy with it, and then change it for the better... how do you expect anyone else to help you? There's no magic word I can say that will make you not be a piece of shit.

Theres no way it isnt. Compare the size of his face to his hands

Actually, you just said the magic words.

I just have to start believing that people who are fat are pieces of shit.
Like you do.

>So, how do I increase my willpower?
the same way you increase strength, stress and exorcise. force yourself to do something you don't want to do, like stare at the sun or something. idk figure it out.

>Those fingernails

Disgusting

Maybe 10 years if you really bust your ass in the gym and diet with steroids will you look like that. Doubtful though

They are. If you eat in excess every day and cause yourself an early death that hurts all of your family members and betrays your duties to the people around you, then you're a piece of shit. This isn't even to mention the fact that the american healthcare system is tanking only because of you.

The reason we can't have the single payer system Democrats bitch about is because 70% of the country is overweight or obese. That is a real statistic by the way, not something I juts made up. It's actually slightly more than 70% now.

Single payer would not work because of fat PIECES OF SHIT who are inconsiderate of others and would cost the system far more than they pay in. No government can afford it.

>So, how do I increase my willpower?
Want to look like your pic hard enough.
Somebody /thread me

The best way to increase willpower is to commit to something bit by bit.

e.g. you commit to one push up a day
Well, it's gonna take effort to get up off the floor after one pushup so you might as well do ten
Well, ten was easy so do 20
Etc. Until you can actually lift regularly.

No, but here's a (You)

Go to an endocrinologist and have them test your hormone levels. If your testosterone is low ask them about putting you on an estrogen receptor modulator.

I used to have low testosterone and no willpower but since starting taking clomid i've been putting on muscle and shedding fat. Also take your time but finish your workouts, don't rush and get comfortable hanging out at the gym for 1-2 hours a day because that's how long it will take you to finish a decent pump at first.

>duties to the people around you

>american healthcare system is tanking only because of you.
It isn't failing because of fat middle aged men. It's failing because of your grandmother insists on living in a nursing home staring at a wall for 17 years.

this

as opposed to what

Pay for it themselves?

If your family can't afford to shelve it's elderly then the elderly in your family should just die.

You look at yourself in the mirror. That should be enough motivation

I just did. It discouraged me more than anything.

It's going to take forever to fix it.

I'll let you pitch that to America

>comes to Veeky Forums because fat as fuck
>asks for willpower, something that can't be magically bestowed on them through the internet
>an user points out we have a /fat/ General for people like him
>snarky comment
>calls us a circle jerk

If you're going to be a cunt about it there's no use helping you, you're not in the right mindset and it's no wonder you don't have willpower

These are the kinds of people I picture when I'm on /pol/ and see somebody put >muh circle jerk as an immediate reply to anything they don't like

He's right tho. People used to retire at 65 because they died a few years later. Now they're retiring at 65 and living for 20 more years leeching off the system, these are the problems when you run into when technology and medicine become better. It's made even worse by abortion and contraception being so readily available they drive the total fertility rate down and our carrying capacity goes to shit

Op here. I didn't post that.

it is

You'll never look like that.

OP, you just have to look at your life and realize that it could be so much better. Starting is the hardest part, once you're a few weeks in your mind and body will feel better and you'll start to drop weight. After a month or two the compliments will start coming in, you'll start feeling better about yourself, you'll become a more social person and you will look forward to getting out into the world as much as possible. Everything will be better in ways you couldn't imagine right now.

My protip- start by just eating reasonably healthy foods at a caloric deficit, and absolutely track that shit in an app or something. Make sure you're portioning food right, use a scale or cup measures until you get the hang what servings should look like. After a few weeks start looking into that "nutrition" tab and figure out what you should tweak to get your macros better. Don't go into this by picking up nothing but chicken breast, spinach and eggs at the store tomorrow because you will fail if you do that.

You'll learn how to increase your willpower as you see the benefits of your work. Don't give up, again the first couple of weeks are the hardest.

M8, the secret is perseverance with a routine, not willpower

Okay, I have a solution to your problem, but it can be very hard.
>Rent a room in a cheap motel - or basically find a place to lock yourself into for a week without leaving
>Take a week off from work
>Buy a week's worth of protein (chicken and fish), literally boiled with no seasoning
>buy a week's worth of veggies (make sure to include leafy greens and as many different colours as you can.
>Make sure you have 2 gallons of water per each day
>Get a friend to deliver the food to you each day over the next week.
>drink the 2 gallons of water every single day
>1 week later, you'll have the self control of a abercombie and fitch model, minus the bulimia.

he fell for the willpower meme

You are in the wrong board, go to /m/ for this.

Watch Jordan Peterson's lectures.

Tidy your room, sort yourself out.

Fuck willpower. Its finite and stupid.
You need discipline. Go watch some Jocko Willink and youll be set.

Gotta get your hormones a boost, seriously go to the endo

>all these fat fucks complaining about how hard it is to lose weight