Just talked to a human female in the bar here and asked her to come over to my apartment later...

Just talked to a human female in the bar here and asked her to come over to my apartment later. She said yes and now I'm frantically hiding in the bathroom going on Veeky Forums on my phone because I am scared and have no idea what to do now.

please help!

Fake the confidence, no joke. Don't be a creep, but just don't act like you care too much.

But first of all, learn by doing. Get the fuck out of the bathroom and take her out of the bar with your arm around her.

You can do nothing wrong.

Jst b urself

STOP BEING A BITCH. SO MANY HAVE SACRIFICED FOR YOU TO SUCCEED.

how about not being a pussy

>learn by doing
So much this. Even if you fuck up OP, you'll know more for next time.
Now get the fuck out there.

come out butt naked with a hard on and blood coming out ur nose then tell her it's just a prank

THIS THIS THIS

Who cares if you fuck up somehow. Shes obviously into you. The worst that will happen is you'll end up being a funny anecdote for her single 20something friends.

Hey guys OP here, decided to stay to watch the hockey game, I cheered when the pens won and it turns out she was a diehard caps fan.

Can't tell if I fucked up or dodged a bullet.

Watch game of thrones next time. It is strangely arousing.

It's a show filled with nudity and sex, of course it's arousing.

Did you also know that we T-shirt contests and my own reflection are also arousing?

>being a Pens fan

>human female

just fake it till you make it bro
and go for it so you won't have any regrets

Actually just shed a tear OP. I thought u had this. Ur gonna hate yourself tomorrow morning.

>did this yesterday on a whim
>forgot i had no blanket on bed
>no pillow cases on pillow
>dirty clothes pile 2x size of basket
>a lone sleeping bag on a king size bed
>still smashed.

this will sound so fucking retarded but just pretend to be a chad, girls are dumb as fuck and she won't question it whatsoever she'll probs be gushing

tell her you don't have a lot of experience
let her tell you what to do & what she likes
finish the job with mouth & fingers

Find out if she's Jewish.

If she is connect the gas line into the shower.

How did it go OP?

You fucked up by being a pens fan 2bh

Is this real life???