Does anyone here have any experience with Yohimbine or a YHC stack? Does it work? Is it a meme?

Does anyone here have any experience with Yohimbine or a YHC stack? Does it work? Is it a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

legionathletics.com/yohimbine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1746141/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1746141/pdf/v056p00675.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ya it works but you have to follow the directions.

Take with caffeine while you're fasted, do light cardio, then rest til it wears off?

I thought that said columbine wtf.

Lol that's exactly it. On a more serious note, don't mix it with caffeine. Cardio with yohimbine is GOAT because it opens up your respiratory tract, helping you a shit ton with your cardio. It's also good for lifting and erections (and, ergo, sexual potency). It is not an aphrodisiac, though, so don't try to roofie anyone.

It specifically says to mix it with caffeine though? I've been taking mine with 200mg and it lights me up like the fourth of July.

where does it say that?

yohimbine you take fasted and do cardio.

I cant imagine what its like on caffine

Off the emg site.

combine with 200mg caffeine per dose but do NOT use other stimulants

No expert but I had really good results. Dropped 30 lb over the course of 4-5 mo. Not sure I was using it properly, could have been my diet too.
I would wake up, swim laps at 0700, drink a double espresso at 0800, and eat around 1100-1200
My colleague said you had to stay fasted for 4hr after taking it.

Can anyone explain proper use?

That seems to match in general to what I've seen others say

read this

legionathletics.com/yohimbine/

It does? I mean, sure, you can, but more often than not it won't be pleasant. I mean, if you start with 100mg of caffeine and 2.5mg of yohimbine it maybe won't be as hard. You could also start a week before with caffeine and then start using them both the next week, just to make you more tolerant to caffeine, and avoid all the nasties of too much adrenaline (vomit, anxiety, agressiveness, uneasyness; it's the best).

i took it with adderall and felt like i was going to die, my heart raced, eyes were bloodshot, and i was extremely anxious and unfocused

Adderrall ain't caffeine, nigga. No shit you felt like you were going to die.

It's in the recommended dosing, my dude.

Thanks for the link, I'll do some reading.

You should take it with salbutamol.

im not a nigga :(

Anyone know how to get this in Straya?

i have a study right hear that says salbutamol did not have a benefit for performance in non asthmatic athletes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1746141/

Order for US website
Hope it gets through
This is what we get for being on Jail island

And I have the exact same study but in PDF format. It does clarify that the beginning part of cardio does seem benefited, while not the overall exercise routine.

fuck this shiet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1746141/pdf/v056p00675.pdf *

what do doses of yoh look like for someone with an above average caffeine tolerance

Same as anyone else, dingus.

.2mg/kg of bodyweight. 200mg of caffeine.

so, like an average of seven 2.5 mg caps a day? thats a shit load

Yep. Buy the 3 pack on Amazon.

anyone try nutricost from amazon? 5mg caps for half the cost of primaforce 2.5mg caps