Had blood test

>had blood test
>doctor said my cholesterol levels were high
>doctor said to cut out 80-90% of the saturated fats i eat
>been eating pasta everyday ever since because its cheap, filling and no fat
>some how getting leaner

I thought u guys said pasta was shit for cutting? My body seems to respond well to this new higher carb intake with much less fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7498104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I thought u guys said pasta was shit for cutting?
it's only a bitch to fit into a diet that needs high protein and low calories. if you can fit it in and still get lean, good for you

>doctor said my cholesterol levels were high
>doctor said to cut out 80-90% of the saturated fats i eat
fucking doctors

First of all, did you ask what cholesterol levels? Did they just take the regular test which doesn't show good and bad cholesterol separately

You need complex carbs.

I eat ronzoni garden pasta. 1$ a box at walmart (lasts three days) and each serving has one serving of vegetables.

Wait a minute. What the fuck are you talking about? What kind of pasta do you eat?
The pasta i buy has in 2oz of pasta 1gram of fat, 40grams of carbohydrates and 8grams of proteins.
It says that in 100grams of pasta there are 1.2 grams of fats, of which 0.24 are saturated.
How the fuck are you cooking that pasta? In butter?

err what?

I just stopped eating fatty foods like eggs, red meat, butter, and now i just eat lots of pasta, and im getting leaner.

>have blood workup
>kidneys are halfway to failure levels
>doctor orders me to stop taking creatine
wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

Because the body can use/burn carbohydrates a lot easier than fats.

Your body tends to store fat, and that's why its harder to burn off than carbohydrates

So yeah keep it low fat and you should be good

Like here you cut out most of your fat

Makes sense to me

Yeah but what's surprising to me is the fact at how FULL i feel on eating pasta everyday. I've always thought higher fat foods would be most satiating, but it seems its carbs for me.

My pumps at the gym have been so much better as well.

I eat 800g pasta and 400g chicken/turkey everyday on my cut. On bulk I up the pasta to 1.1-1.2 kg.

The people on this board are total retards, that's why. A high-carb low-fat diet is the simplest way to become and stay lean and healthy. This isn't some breaking news, this has been known for over half a century. It just happens to be the case that the animal products industries have been shilling HARD for decades to promote the exact reversal of this simple truth because they would actually collapse if people started eating a high-carb diet. The lies are so outrageous that their acceptance relies on the intellectual laziness of the targeted population. Obvious lies like "Westerners eat a lot of carbs" or "People are following the dietary advice of the government" which is completely false top to bottom.

Fat is the least satiating macronutrient, both short-term and long-term. It's another basic fact that we've always had all the scientific evidence for, but which doesn't reach the public because it's inconvenient to hear and not profitable. Carbs increase your leptin and insulin sensitivity long-term and make it nearly impossible to overeat calories because your satiety ends up being more representative of physiological energy balance. This is also true for refined sugar actually, as long as you keep fat low

Carbohydrates are more satiating because they are often Low GI, like some pasta for example and therefore keeps you feeling fuller for longer.

i thought carbs are the ONLY thing that have a GI in the first place? what

FIVE, ONLY FIVE SCOOPS! NOT SIX, NOT SEVEN, FUCKING FIVE!

potatoes have a high gi and are extremely satiating

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7498104

wtf i love carbs now

Creatine is a meme, why the fuck would you use it?

Don't listen to Veeky Forums's pseudoscience. Carbs are much better than fats for cutting

this. thats why 97% of fit is fat, because of carbs

Wgat kind of backward shithole do you live in? Never in my life have I taken a test where they didn't show both LDL and HDL

Ahahah wtf? Proteins and fats elevate your insulin level as well dudo. Read a book (seriously, gatherbsome knowledge from reputable sources rather than on an image board)

>pasta
>filling
wat

I find that I could eat half of a pound of pasta and then be hungry again in three hours.