Have you ever considered quitting your wagecuck job and instead living a criminal life such as selling drugs or carding...

Have you ever considered quitting your wagecuck job and instead living a criminal life such as selling drugs or carding or some other financial fraud instead?

I consider it. Every single day.

The cons definitely outweigh the pros. Don't do it user. Whats bothering you to make you even consider it?

The fact that I waste my time working a job I hate to barely make any money while others make tons.

what's stopping you from taking steps to achieving those goals

I guess just fear of getting caught. But if I break it down into more manageable steps I suppose it shouldn't be tough.

no i mean from getting a better job not committing those crimes

You have every right to sabotage these others who make tons by crime. Have you heard of a concept of a social contract? While you play by the rules, these guy break them for their own gay and your indirect loss.

Okay I'm going to do it then.

Just do it. Live like a champion, rather spend a day as a lion than 100 as a sheep. In real life, badguys almost always get away with it

The concept is easy to think of but there's more than it
It's easy to sell weed to a kid who's skipping school but what about a mom who stole the money from her kid who skipped school to work?
And are you ok with junkies dropping by your house at random hours?

This. The vast majority get away with it.

No, but I fantasize about quitting my job, buying a basement, setting up an underground gym/shrine and doing nothing with my life except sleep, eat, poo poo, pee pee, and lift.

i have severe social anxiety so because of it i never finished school and i'm a neet. i also think about this all the time because it's killing me being inside all the time

kys

Prison says otherwise

get some discipline bub life aint fair

if your job is dead end, change jobs to one that has advancement

or become a truck driver and retire in 5 years

>Become a truck driver and retire in 5 years
What?

>Retire in 5 years
Because self-driving trucks put you out of the job?

typical 5 year salary for otr dry pullers is $270k (lower your first 2 years)
ltl, line haul, 789 placard and fuel tankers make $70-100k/yr

you can save and invest 85% of your income easily by working full time as a driver.

you need $450k to retire on $1500/mo, or $50/day.

source: am debt free at 28 and havent worked since 25

you have another 10 years to work in this field before your resume starts to matter

>$1500/mo

Ah yes very good lmao fucking poorfag

beats being NEET then suicide at 30 when you have no job experience

And then Boris uses malware to steal your money and you kill yourself. Brilliant.

> malware to steal the money I don't keep in the banks.

Yeah . . .

>he thinks his broker account is safe

might as well kill yourself now and save vladim the trouble

all you have to do is lie about job experience you fag

good luck getting a job in 10 years when the world population is 9bil, more than half of current jobs are gone and the "entry level job, master's degree required" meme becomes a reality

hope you're already graduated or retired by now lad

>hope you're already graduated or retired by now lad
jokes on you I'm a failure and work minimum wage

Some people are built for it, some people aren't. I don't condone it and if I were you, I'd stick to a straight life. I came from poverty where my parents had to move to keep food on the table. You learn a lot when you're raised like that, but in hindsight it's not the way I wish I had lived.

I've been selling for as long as I can remember, my entire family has. Subsequently, I have no dedication or willpower to work any other job now. Once you see how easy it is to sell a product, for a premium with no boss on your own time it really fucks up your perception and addiction is a very real threat at every stage. Dependence comes next.

If you really want to make some quick and easy money, buy up some diazepam/adderall RC's and sling them to college kids. Don't bother with carding, sniff cards and sell the dumps. Let someone else worry about getting the money out of the lockbox.

The problem with selling drugs is having to know people. Carding seems a lot safer and more lucrative.

Knowing people is the last thing you need to worry about. Walk through a park, go to a smokers area, hit up a bar, talk with random people and casually drop that you enjoyed smoking back in the day.

Then, when you need more clientele take a shirtless photo of yourself and setup a grindr account, indicate that you're selling. Sift through the shit and you'll find five to ten people a day looking. Use a fake location spoofer to move around to get a wider network of people.

Once you've got at least ten of fifteen regular customers you're fine. Delete your profiles. Never give people your address, location or your real phone number. Use Grindr, then Wickr then a burner if you need to.

It isn't a long term solution.
Your every action will be a struggle and you aren't smart/hard enough to make it long term. You'll just get busted sooner rather than later. Your job might suck but at least you still have your freedom to quit and find a better one. In prison you're life will still suck but you won't even be able to leave.