Boogie1488

Anyone else feel bad for this guy?

Honestly he looks depressed as fuck these days.

I watched some of his old videos.. he used to really try to lose weight.

Can you really blame the guy for failing when he just seems to have no ability to exercise self control?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html?_r=0
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, stop shilling for the fat man!

hes a millionaire and is married

its his fault hes fat and she takes pics with black guys

PAY

should've killed himself long time ago. Make it quick and painless instead of suffering and making his heart pump poison into his veins, leading to a slow painful and disgraceful dead.

He should fast.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him, he could lose weight by just eating like a normal person, no need to exercise. I hope he dies soon

The Biggest Loser show winners gain all their weight more than 90% of the time. When you get so fat, your metabolism slows.

He would have difficultly sticking to 2,000 calories every day. It would be better if he did periodic fasting, plus keto/paleo.

FOR

He never really truly tried.

He just needs to stop eating god dammit. At this point it is a mental illness.

>eating Mayonnaise straight from the jar.jpg
Even at my worst I was never close to being a brain-damaged self-pitying parasite-on-public-healthcare like Boogie is.
t. disgusted dieting & training fatso

I hope he and you both die OP because you're both massive faggots.

Boogie's wife pls

Why would I feel bad for a millionaire who still wants others to pay for his healthcare?

because they go back to eating shit
if you get fat, your metabolism increases you dipshit.

No. Studies have shown when you get massively overweight, your metabolism permanently slows to a degree. So sticking to the diet they have in Biggest Loser, they still put on weight.

This.

They lose the weight then eat shit again and their weight goes up.

No shit sherlock. Your body was used to you being a fat fuck before it will go back to it if it can. You have to make it a lifestyle and then your body adapts.

Actually happened to me. Got off my diet for a bit and gained 40 pounds very fast. Granted i didnt look like i did because i was still getting gainz but i became a fat shit again and had to lose the fat again. Im 20 pounds down. 20 more to go.

Obviously a 400 pound person needs to eat more to maintain their weight than a 200 pound person, but that's not what he meant. People who start out ultra fat, and then reach, say 180 pounds need fewer calories to maintain their new weight than a normal 180 pound person. This doesn't mean that they would gain all of their weight back on a normal diet though, that is still down to shitty habits, but they would have a harder time maintaining their new weight than the average person.
nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html?_r=0
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/abstract (loads really slowly)

Studies that have shown this have all found the metabolic change to be around 5% which is well within the margin of error.

Yeah, digestive efficiency and metabolic rate vary, but it's not by much.

Also, the metabolic rate doesn't matter. One system pushing 1000 calories through faster than another still leaves both having processed 1000 calories.

Digestive efficiency is the only other factor and it hardly varies unless you're shitting your food too fast. Fat people actually process worse, so they should lose weight more quickly, whereas skinny people process better so that it's easier to gain.

Eating more has to do with satiety and self control.

Fuck off, you daft cunt

Well duh. Havent we talked about tdee on this forum plenty of times? Someone who was formally fat will have a different tdee than someone who was always fit

>he used to really try to lose weight.
no he didn't

MY

HEALTH

CARE

Absolutely not. He has had plenty of time to put on the big boy pants and correct his mistakes. I wouldn't be surprised if his mentality is how a lot of fatties do their mental gymnastics to justify staying fat. "Muh bad childhood muh PTSD" Fucking fat cunt.

Oi, you bellend m8. Don't go cheerio or tally-ho wif me, m8.

Fasting is easy mode. If they learned to do that instead of their bullshit 5 hour workouts, and 800 calories, which fatties can never keep up long-term, a higher percentage of them would keep the weight off.

No. He's created a toxic culture of feel good fatties who encourage each other to be healthy without actually taking action.

It's all very good on the outside but looking at the results shows what a toxic slime he is.

back in the day, weak genĀ“s would just seize to exist due to somethinh we call natural selection.

Lets this fat piece of shit die

>he used to really try to lose weight.
Boogie eating cream and other super fat shit.png

>Studies that have shown this have all found the metabolic change to be around 5% which is well within the margin of error.
Pic related is not 5%
>Also, the metabolic rate doesn't matter. One system pushing 1000 calories through faster than another still leaves both having processed 1000 calories.
Holy shit what the fuck. If someone eats 14000 kcals/week, but only burns 12k kcals/week because of their slower metabolism, then they're gonna get fat.

They also crash diet, and don't lift, so they end up skinnyfat with no muscle mass

That's because they lose it too quickly. They should be aiming to lose a few pounds a week to start off, and then 2.5 later on, over a very long period.
That fat fuck has no self-control whatsoever though. I have no sympathy for him at all. It's one thing eating a lot, but making dorito smoothies is on another fucking level altogether.
I have zero tolerance for the morbidly obese. I'm the guy who calls the stewardess immediately if some fatty is encroaching on my seat, and I don't back down until they've been moved or I have. Once had a woman start crying on me, with stewardess begging me to accept a partial refund and some airmiles if I would suck it up and tolerate her stomach literally sitting on my lap. My response to Fatty McFatfuck was "Turn those tears into targets", and to the stewardess "I paid for one entire seat and I will not sit down until I'm provided with one or allowed to leave the plane and given a full refund". Since we'd already taxied, Fatty McFatfuck had to go sit at the back of the plane with the crew. Was still crying when we landed 3 hours later. This is the only way you deal with them. They either fix themselves or kill themselves: Either result is more positive than helping to sustain this gluttonous burden on society.

I feel kind of bad for the hippo lady, but good job user.

So your metabolic rate changed. So what? Eat less until you maintain your weight in the scale. Eat more low calorie, high satiety foods to account for the slightly lower satiety you get with slightly fewer calories.

Just go by the scale. It's not hard. Why should I feel bad that a former fatasfatass can't lose weight without minor long-term metabolic abnormalities? They can still just eat less and deal with it.

This didn't happen. But I hope it did

No he dug his triple-wide grave now it's time for him to lay in it

warning - sharp edges

I know this is a bait thread but on some srs shit I used to feel for him and was rooting for him, i remember in like 2011/2012 he made a video about trying to lose weight and I was proud of him.

Then I realized he was never going to actually do it, to lazy and blames his problems on too much other stuff. Lost all pity.

p-please pay my medical bills...