Fronk

Does anyone know anything about Frank yang's story of fucking 300 girls in a year? I heard he had a website with all the girls faces, and what he did he did the get them. I think he took it down. Is there any where I could go to see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsgGpOMdF0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what happens when you have rich parents, no parenting, and read Wittgenstein at age 6.

Is this supposed to be admirable? What a fucking loser

You're a fucking loser.

>300 girls
>365 days
and that's problem?

that's pretty awesome, especially for a gook.
Wonder how many strains of HPV he's collected.

I've never really understood quantity guys. Sex without fire or passion is barely better than jerking off.
It's like yeah you get a nutt, but look at the girl.
There is nothing better than ripping each others clothes off because you are SO attracted to each other.
Fit attractive people sex is FIRE. Fucking a chubby bitch is all smoke

I don't know much about him I started getting into his videos last month. I know he's been around for along time, but his videos always made me uncomfortable. when I was around 19, now at 23 i dont give a shit if he's up his own ass.

I don't know if it true he bearly talks about it. How is that possible 300 girls in a year? He says he feels bad about it, and doesn't bring it up much in his videos. He calls it an early experiment.

I think quantity guys play with the desire to conquer, the more girls the conqured the better they feel like the warlods in the past. I sorta understand that.

I mean, in terms of fucking he sounds more like a winner to me.
A winner carrying about 300 different STDs, anyway.

Frank tries so hard to be transgressive, edgy and artsy, but it just comes off as autistic and lame.

it wasn't 300 girls in a year; it was ~ 100

youtube.com/watch?v=fsgGpOMdF0s

his new shit becoming bretty gay, now that he's "enlightened"

>no parenting
He would have not read Wittgenstein at age 6 and learn to play the violin had it not been for his parents

Cool, ok that makes more sense. I heard that shit on here along time ago.

Wtf is the video all in gooknese

Lmao get a load of this turbo manlet speaking his ant language

Chingchingbingbongshingshong I fucku many women

This dude tries way too hard

says english part of the video starts at 8:10 in the beginning of the video.

his audience was mostly chinese/taiwanese back then since he was somewhat of a viral sensation in taiwan (got arrested multiple times and appeared on the news)

You people are all haters and boring faggots. I'm not a big fan of him, but comparing him to you people, it's crystal clear who the all around better, more accomplished person is, so it makes you all look real pathetic to shit on him like this.

Honestly I wish I'm as rich as Fronk. Imagine all the stuff you can do being a neet yet not a destitute welfare recipient.
But alas, I gots to be a good goy

My favorite Frank saga was him fucking Vivian in public then making the news

Fucking neo Veeky Forums hating on someone in the Pantheon. He lives his life the way he wants, what's more admirable than that?

dudes clearly a narcissistic

He didn't bang her she wasn't even naked under the blanket

>losing her then going into a depression because you kept pimping her out to kiss other dudes

so what

He is aesthetic n funny in a Veeky Forums humor way. I prefer the golden ones mirals instead of crazy sex manic genius weird cunt.

Rather get swole for upconing race war :)

every bodybuilder is narcissistic wtf lol

Franku's long hair and gook side-profile really make him look like a character from the planet of the apes here.

why does he always look like he's hunching over in those street walk videos.

He literally said in one of his videos that his parents didn't pay much attention to him and that he always did the opposite of what the maids said.

who is bottom right?

He's starting to get some energy again. Like his smoking, booze, and sprints video. Or going to that LA fitness expo and seizure hopping while shaking Arnie's hand.