Can this guy ever fix his fucked up body

Can this guy ever fix his fucked up body

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/Trumptranscript
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not a "guy"

SS + GOMAD + Test

yeah, if he ate more and stopped dressing like a complete faggot he might have a chance

>guy

That's some Female-to-male tranny freak. So no, "he" can't. It's disgusting and that video makes me want to puke

probably not, that hairstyle and those tats are unredeemable

also his facial expressions are gayer than a gay orgy

Oh is it really a ftm tranny?

How come these people can just say 'I dont like my body give me female hormones' but I cant get more testosterone to ascend humanity?

He is gay

Yes, I've seen the other pics of him/her/it posted here.

Yeah but there are guys out there with a body like that, should they just eat alot like ?

>guy

that is not a guy m8

I wonder what he'd look like after a year under Riptoad's

>pussypad
>above 90 degree squat
>smiling while doing reps aka not working hard

Never gonna make it

Ethan really let himself go.

can't stand this cunt

This is baffling to me. Why would you transition from female to male if you want to suck cock? You can do that as a woman, and you'd have much easier access to dick. You wouldn't have to settle down with some obese chink.

lol it's almost like gender is different from sexuality or something :P

gender identity != sexual orientation

literal science, not being sjw here

Why would you bother becoming a guy, when you still look like a faggot?

Why do we bother growing food to keep this thing alive

Tranny faggots deserve the electric chair.

>self succ humiliation

doesnt look like it takes much food

Why isn't vegan trap banned for perpetual shitposting under the guise of "asking advice"? Sick of seeing him shitposting in every thread

It doesn't have a dick though...

Still more food than some poor, starving child has

>literal science

Literally not.

>undead build

I imagine the fat guy rolled over in bed one night, thought the other guys nipples were little pepperonis and bit them off

I'm an open minded dude and I mostly have a 'I really don't care' attitude about it, but goddamnit, I don't know why, but seeing that webm makes me want to fucking punch that thing right in the goddamn face.

I don't think you understand how easy it is to get dick as a gay male. Coming from a fag, if you want to suck dick and are not even attractive, there are way more than enough guys on Grindr willing to give you a try. You just need to deal with aids.

>puked

why does its face look obese and body holocaust

How is a woman a faggot for dating a man?

gender identity is a useless concept in any discussion that isn't about mental disorders

Because it's a girl with ovaries that's also taking test. Massive hormone imbalance that's causing funky weight retention.

>literal science

yeah no mate. There's literally nothing scientific about that. Just become someone at a university says something, doesn't mean it is science.

someone hasnt been watching bill nye

I'm not gay but I'd fuck his ass in that position

Someone doesn't know that Bill Nye isn't a scientist.

yeah he's a science guy not a scientist

doesn't mean that gender identity isn't a biological thing

>taking that post seriously

If gender identity is biological, then what part of the brain is responsible?

i don't know, i'm not a scientist and it's retarded to assume i am one

Autosucc training

You're not a scientist? But you seemed to informed on what you were speaking. It's almost as if you were assuming a role for the sake of it, and didn't actually have any knowledge in the field that you spoke of. Hmm...

watch the show m8. take your retarded /pol/ ass back to africa

don't gotta be a mathatist to know 2+2=4

>just watch it!

So a guy making statements with no science backing it up should just be taken simply because he's a guy named "the Science Guy". Got it. Fucking neck yourself faggot.

>being such a bigot you have to insult me like this
learn some actual truth sometime not your gay little racist "Red pills" you like to circlejerk over so much loser

>calls me /pol/ when I never once showed anything resembling /pol/ behavior

I know you're shitposting, and we're having a laugh, but there are people who actually act like you in real life and expect to be taken seriously. And they're teaching our children.

not my generation, not my problem, i'm retiring soon and going to avoid it the best i can

Better hope you die soon then because the ones affected are already of voting age.

Someone remind me why it's a crime to shoot these mentally ill faggots

yeah they voted for trump

Ebin :D

You sound edgy af. Go on a murder spree, I look forward to reading about it.

>vegan
of course

Forgot your tripcode, vegan faggot.

He'd be dead after 2 weeks

Mark doesn't train the mentally ill, said so himself.

>climate change denier
>fires the person investigating him for corruption
>thinks health insurance costs americans $15/mo
>is giving the russians arctic drilling technology under the guise of american advancement
oops!

>literally making things up that aren't the case

He fired Comey for being too comfortable with his job and being unwilling to pursue justice.

Climate change has a lot of corporate driven bias.

He never said that about health insurance.

And in what way is this even an issue?

>i'll call him a vegan faggot, that'll show him

If you want to murder people just because you don't like/agree with them, then you are mentally damaged just like the trannies.

I'm not even that guy. Good job assuming that multiple people can't disagree with you.

>the FBI is only one person

God you're an idiot.

He had nothing but praise for comey and talked constantly about how he did the right thing in regards to reopening clinton investigation during the campaign.
Last week comet requests more resources for Russia/Trump investigation. Then Trump fires him for how he handled clinton investigation....

Rumor mill inside the beltway is that Trump didn't think comey was loyal to him

>Climate change has a lot of corporate driven bias.

>He never said that about health insurance.
economist.com/Trumptranscript

>in what way is unnecessarily spending american money on a drilling venture that benefits another nation an issue
lol dude time to stop going to /pol/

The first comment was edgy. You made your own assumptions.

Beautiful how Trump supporters will always go through the most intricate mental gymnastics to justify his fuck ups.

>being too comfortable with his job
You sure made a valid well thought out point and not just a meaningless bullshit excuse meant to sound as if it has any sort of meaning.

>Climate change has a lot of corporate bias
Indeed it does, corporate bias against it, because companies would rather pollute as much as they want and not have to care about any possible consequences for the planet

And climate change is basic fucking science.

He praised him for opening the investigation because it needed to be. But the dumb fucker only did it as a way to secure Hillary by closing it again. He had no intention of ever investigating her. Comey was close with the Hillary campaign. This is nothing new.

Loyalty had nothing to do with it. It's because he was incompetent, and had no incentive to do his job because he felt no pressure. When you think that you being fired is initially a prank, you're too comfortable in your job.

Yeah, except for the fact that the companies responsible for creating the products that governments are FORCING onto companies under penalty of law.

see

Trump supporters don't care, they just want to blindly support him. They want the rich to keep winning, even though they aren't part of the 1-5%, and they along with everyone else, and the environment gets fucked over. It makes zero sense.

We literally can't stop the climate changing, fag got

It changed without us, and will change with us

We're just speeding it up, though

>lol dude time to stop going to /pol/

I voted Trump and probably will again, but needs to listen to this man

What has he done that you like?

>trump orders comey to end the upcoming grand juries on russia investigation subpoenas
>senate intelligence commitee requests financial documents from trump businesses to investigate fraud and laundering
>trump fires comey because "he din do his job"
re..ally...tmkaine.s makes.. th..thik... thinking..

If they just wanted the rich to keep winning, Trump wouldn't be promising shit like jobs to them.

Proved that he's unfit for public office and guaranteed he won't serve a second term.

>leftists are this delusional

Based Russia, we should help them more!

excellent argument i've changed my views wtf i love trump now

>democrats call for comey to be fired
>trump fires him
>"this can only be to cover up his ties with russia"
>implying the FBI isn't still there

That's the point, he lied to them several times and has no intention of helping middle class and poor people. At this point they should realize that he is a con man.

>He promised affordable healthcare for all
Gave the rich tax breaks, millions will lose coverage.

>He promised to drain the swamp
Made the swamp larger than ever, hired swamp monsters for key positions.

>started the EPA
>saved the civil rights act single handed lay when he was the tie breaking vote in the senate
>opened trade with China
>ended the Vietnam war

Nixon was a great president, most liberal cucks just don't know history and blindly hate him while worshiping Obama who spied on the WHOLE nation, not just one building.

I'm kind of into this body on girls. If she'd ditch the beard and gender swapping bullshit i'd rek that.

that's a man, man

i love how the federal government has become a soap opera :/

it's a worldwide hit!

t. Bill Nye

I think he has AIDS and Communism, and the only cure for those are death.

Pls make it stop

>only the left has problems with him
Haven't you seen the conservative town halls? Those working class people bring up good valid points about rep BS and none of them are dems.

He's great for the Middle Class, Obama Care increased my premiums and my investment portfolio has grown significantly under his administration. But that's not the narrative that they tell you on your liberal circle jerk websites. Trump truly is a hero of the common man, and has improved my quality of life far more than any ivory towered criminal from the Democratic Party ever has.

Obama literally gave me my future. His $8k tax credit allowed me to buy my first rental property, 5 years later I now own three and have never earned more than minimum wage.

Thanks, Obama.

THEY ARE ALL IGNORANT RACIST FASCISTS! I BET THEY EVEN WATCH FOX NEWS! *leaves to check the huffington post for my next opinion*