3d belongs into trash

Friendly reminder that while YOU are squatting to DEPTH, SHE is figuring out how to HOOK UP with CHAD on tinder and get a free meal for low low price of sucking him off.

Lifting should never be for girls, girls should be only a side thing.

if not for pussy why even lift

I'M figuring out how to get my DICK SUCKED and get her to PAY for my MEAL

How low?

How low do you have to be in life to have NOTHING better to do than to create preposterous baiting threads on a shitty forum in the hopes of garnering some attention from anonymous losers on the internet?

However low that is, I hope to never reach that point.
Godspeed, OP

>losers
So u?

Because there is nothing else except an empty void in your life

Lifting fills the void and at least gives you a direction to go in

if it's such a low price then why aren't you out there sucking men off for free meals?

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, myself included.

Not sure what went wrong in life to bring me to this board, but thankfully I haven't fallen to the point of making these threads.

cant handle the truth

>Started lifting for girls
>Got my heart broken a few times, and lurking on fit turned me into a misogynist
>Been lifting for 4 years now. 6'1", 12% body fat, 180 pounds
>Also have handsome face, money and dress well, been focusing on my career heavily
>Get mired daily. I haven't been denied a single time I ask for a number or a date
>Haven't been laid in 7 months because the idea of women taking my gains, money or time away from being better at my job repulses me
>Scared I will die alone or by the time I am ready for a woman all the good ones will be taken, but don't want to deal with their physical/financial gains gobbling, or the drama that comes with them.

I'm so lost, fit.

here's your (you)

This.
Yesterday a girl drove 90 miles to see me, we fucked all day and in the morning she bought my breakfast.
Git gud.

How fat is she?

105lb ballet dancer.

this applies to everything

what does your body look like?

chnage this haircut NOW

Ken.
It's actually this, current body on the right (I've actually lost about 8 more lbs since, but it's close)
But I never sent her any pics of my body, she really just wanted to fuck my personality and facial aesthetics.

*Kek. Goddamn phone posting
Don't say that to based shredded spock

This. I know what winning is, and I highlt reccomend it.

I wifed a Bi girl (with pre-nup in a state that honors them) and she does all the traditional homemaker stuff. Any sexual favor whenever I want. I haven't done my own laundry in years.

We also have had regular girlfriends too. I've had so many 3somes I can't even count them.

Our current girlfriend bought me pizza last night. She buys us stuff all the time.

Even bought me an allovera plant and rubbed it on my sunburn last night.

Honestly I get treated really good by women.

I think it's because I don't try so hard. Everyone here puts in so much effort, they forgot how to chill.

I lift in my garage. I don't track sets and reps and shit. If I can't see my abs I just skip meals and don't eat much until they're back. That's the secret. Don't try so hard.

Seriously you'll see. Having a waifu doing all the chores, a girlfriend buying you stuff and 3somes all the time is a great way to go through life.

So don't over work yourself. That reminds me, you really oughta just be yourself.

while its true what you are saying its also important to pursue own goals i think

and i mean own goals not living up to someones else expectations

that comes from 24 yo kissless virgin

U need to lurk /pol/ they teach you meaning to happy life.

Lift for something you believe in,i lift so i can stand up and fight for what i believe in. I lift for the good of people, i lift for tge admiration of my ansestors and i also lift so i can protect my women and childre. When the time comes.

Get swole for your people,in regards to fitness physically and mentally. Find a women who potentially you can start a tribe with and fuck her brains out.

Shame lifting doesn't teach you how to fucking spell

Fake Chad is fake Chad. Let's see...

1). Is lazy but stays in shape
2). Subservient women
3). Women buy gifts
4). Eats pizza
5). Advice is to be self

If real you are what ALL of us hate.

6/10 bait

Lift long and prosper

Sauce? She's fucking hot