Matched girl on tinder

>matched girl on tinder
>8/10
>"Looking for an open minded guy for a threesome"
>her and another dude
>dudes good looking ngl

What would you do in this situation? The deal is we get to take her to pound town but he wants to suck my dick. Is it gay? What do i do?

Also one armed towns are the superior back builder don't @ me

Leviticus 20:13
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Is this what my grandfather died on the beaches of Normandy for?

Go for it man, a bj is a bj. Male or female. Have fun

But thats for homosexuality
If dicks dont touch its not gay

If you dont do it you are a faggot.
Guy or gal, it's a mouth. And you get to spitroast some hottie in the process.
Possibly suck your first dick since you are already doing it.

It's not gay if you say "no homo" after you cum in his mouth

Take her to pound town, do a 360 and simply walk away

dont be afraid to explore

not gonna lie
He'll probably give you a better sucking than she will

Is he black?

Probably a scam. You'll get there and just the dude will be there and say the girl is on the way but you guys can get started. You'll get to learn a lot about yourself though.

One of my friends offered to let me fuck the shit out of his fuckbuddy while he watched in exchange for him sucking my dick.

I aint a fag so I had to turn it down

This is 100% to the benefit of the guy. The girl is there as a proxy for the two of you's gayness.
If you think it's about you and the girl you're out of your mind.

Thank you for sharing your personal story with us

The wise one has spoken

OP here, this is what I'm worried about.

its not gay if its in a threeway

This has happened to me more than once

Duh but who cares, he'd still get to fuck her either way

I've had a few different mfm threesomes with different couples. None of the times did I get sexually intimate with the man. It was kind of weird sometimes cause one of the guys is really old and he's in a wheelchair and shit, but don't do it if it's gonna be gay

>gf hangs out almost exclusively with gay friends both male and female
>she's too insecure for a threesome or to let me fuck any of them

Its like God is playing a joke on me

Not only that but marriage is sacred. God sent Abimelech a vision saying he was a dead man and closed up the wombs of all his people just for taking Abraham's wife and he hadn't even done anything to her. Only because he was a righteous man and God had prevented him from taking her did God relent. Also the warnings against such things in Paul's letter to the Corinthian church. I always cringe in fear when people brag about laying other people's wives or engaging in the type of activity in OP. Adultery is no joke.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Not sure to understand.
What troubles you, the guy or the fact that it might be gay?
Go for it, you'll have the girl and maybe you'll have the occasion to try something new with a handsome guy too.
And if you're not feeling it that's fine, nothing forces you to suck his dick.

I don't know, why would an attractive guy makes up things like this to get laid?

Dicks can touch. It's only gay if balls touch

not going deep enough if balls don't touch

Hah, like I'mma let some fag suck my dick. No fag is gunna make me fucking cum. I'll suck his dick though, cause it'd be rude to show up and not do anything.

I've seen you post this same shit in like 3 threads. Go be an autist somewhere else.

>I don't know, why would an attractive guy makes up things like this to get laid?

Because its easier to get str8 dudes this way, no gay dude wants some used up poz'd faggot

So he would bait a guy ready to fuck random sluts and their bf?
Really makes you think.

>open minded
they want to spitroast YOU

I never said gay logic makes sense, but yes this is how they think

Just go for it, you've already said the dudes good looking. So you're halfway there.

Just make sure you say up front that you've never done gay stuff before, but are willing to experiment, and that they shouldn't be pushy if you change your mind.

Then worst case scenario you just finish banging the broard, best case scenario is you get your prostate tickled by another man's love length while you cum in her pussy.

This happened to me once and its become my go-to fap thought. Go for it OP.

Men give the best blowjobs

>wants to suck my dick
>is it gay?
Yes. It's gay. If you do this, you'll be a legit faggot.

Wasted dubs of repression

>I don't know, why would an attractive guy makes up things like this to get laid?
Gay dudes get off to the concept of turning straight guys

I would just because I'm a tiny bit bicurious and the premise sounds hot.

It's not gay to get your dick sucked, it's go to suck dick tho

>best case scenario is you get your prostate tickled by another man's love length while you cum in her pussy.

With a honey in the middle there's some leeway

>not getting extra protein
>making it