Be woman

>be woman
Life is on easy mode. You can be an abolute pussy, or an awkward mean bitch, or just a boring piece of shit human, you will still get guys running after you full stop. at the very worst you are ugly and you settle for a man maybe 2 or 3 points more attractive than you.

NOW they want special fucking treatment from private corporations, colleges, primary school teachers. not only do they want it . they GET IT
THEY GET SPECIAL TREATMENT THEIR WHOLE FUCKING LIVES AND THEY ASK FOR MORE. NO. NOT ASKING. THEY DEMAND MORE.

FUCK WOMEN RIGHT IN THE ASS. I FUCKING HATE FEMALES SO MUCH.

I'm not gay but I am so fucking full of spite and hate for women

We Chad here bruh

plz fuck off back to /r9k/ you whiny little bitch

thats the funny thing. im attractive and women like me. but that doesnt change the fact that the majority of them are loathful selfish creatures that treat men like shit. men who would be treated like queens if they were female. and yet they demand more. and more and more

hypocritical disgusting excuses for humans, the lot of them

Post pic.

>I'm not gay

I don't know. You sound like a whinging raging faggot to me.

How about you quit your fucking complaining, and man up and accomplish some shit. THis whole using women as an excuse to be a pussy is annoying is fuck.

That's why guys look at you the way they do, and avoid you.

>wanting to play on easy mode

Everyone knows games are most fun when played on Hard. Life is even like one of those games where there's special unlocks you can only get playing on Hard.

>men who would be treated like queens if they were female

Yup. You're gay.

Super gay.

nice projecting you stupid faggot

yea keep on telling yourself that while women ruin western society and lambast your ass for being a white male while inviting in backwards cultures to come rape them

women need to be stripped of their right to vote and put back in their place and im 100% serious

You people are fucking loco. And you wonder why you're still virgins, you either treat women like goddesses on a pedestal or like cockroaches under your feet. The true red pill is when you realize they're just human fucking beans.

What have you done to save the west from ruin? I do my share and I can do so while also enjoying female company. I suspect you do neither and just talk shit on the internet.

im gay because i dont accept a shit society with shit women? go to a europe or asia or america 100 years ago, they dont have horribly behaved stuck up women who thrive off of guys like you putting them on a pedestal

heres an interesting study done in an asian classroom:

they brought in treats to a classroom equally split between boys and girls. the first time they let the girls take their food first. They took all the best snacks and would only share with two boys in the class. most of the snacks went to the first boy who was the most popular. a couple snacks were given to the second most popular boy. the other boys were ignored.

next test: they let the boys take the best treats first. Each boy was given attention from one or two girls and they gladly shared their treats. Girls and boys both won.

America right now is like the first test. You guys accept the status quo and even make up little justifications in your mind about how perfect everything is. Guess what? america is a lot worse than it was 40 years ago for men, and calling me gay or ugly isnt going to make you right.

>go to a europe or asia or america 100 years ago, they dont have horribly behaved stuck up women who thrive off of guys like you putting them on a pedestal

Wrong!

elliott go

>im gay

Yes, that's what I've been saying.

I need that study.

>im gay because i....

....am a whingey, whiney complainey bitch.

Take a breath. Get over yourself.

WHAAAAAA these girls are so mean. WHAAAA!

Also, grow up (and be a man).

t h i s

Shit thread.
Sage and report.

I honestly believe that most of you who mercilessly attack this guy ad personam somehow managed to find your way into relationships and don't want to undermine your own cozy status by thinking about things too much.

The whole point is, they are whole lot different from guys, because they were receiving an astonishing kind of social reinforcement thorought their entire lives, so obviously most of them grow up to be horribly entitled and unaware of how the world really looks.

By arguing with that, you'll prove you don't even want to think about this.

>I honestly believe that most of you who mercilessly attack this guy ad personam somehow managed to find your way into relationships and don't want to undermine your own cozy status by thinking about things too much.

That's one possible justification to bolster your 'honest' belief.

Here's another one. 'We' aren't whiney bitches that feel inferior to women so instead of being attracted to and hooking up with the kind of women you hate (yet you continue to hook up with) we are attracted to and hook up with smart intelligent non women.

Because we're not A. stupid or B. whiney bitches or C. spending our lives and life energy savagely complaining about something we could easily avoid.

>By arguing with that, you'll prove you don't even want to think about this.

By arguing with me, you prove that you're a whingey faggot.

(See how that shitty line of logic works?)

>this guy
Oh now I get it.

>Reeeeee women aren't vending machines where I insert compliments and sex comes out

They can smell your desperation and impotence. You won't have luck until you change yourself.

>impotence

Yes!

That's the world I was looking for.

Exactly.

You're right, I hate the idea of people and niggers getting handouts but complaining is not going to do anything

Intelligence doesn't have anything to do with this problem.

You call it being whiny, I call it being able to identify the problem and this kind of inequality shouldn't be just brushed off with "lol deal with it beta loser".

He won't have any luck, because he might be so genetically fucked that fixing it to appear acceptable to females wouldn't be worth it. Well, it's just an example, but men often have to go tremendous length to have any success with girls and it doesn't work like that the other way around. If you are more adapted, good for you, but not everyone has this luck and the number of misfit males is growing. Guess who's regulating this process?

LMAO keep projecting with shitty english diego, i never said i couldnt get girls.

>or america 100 years ago, they dont have horribly behaved stuck up women

History didn't happen the way you think it did.

>If you are more adapted, good for you, but not everyone has this luck and the number of misfit males is growing

Translated:

Me and all those poor, poor 'misfit' males are impotent and you guys with success only have success because of 'luck' and if you're not lucky like us poor impotent unlucky misfits you're SOL because we 'misfit' males are A. powerless and B. victims of them mean, mean women.

I bet you also think that Eastern European countries are poor, because their populations keep complaining instead of working hard, lmao.

t. guy who has never had a woman pursue him instead

>actually believing this

Plenty of women are lonely. All women do not have men chasing them left right and center. If you believe this you're just bitter.

go fuck a fatty. They're the female "misfits". (misfit actually means you're a shitty person who puts no effort into his life).

I know this girl, pretty hot, and she got out of a longterm relationship recently. I'm not very good with flirting, but I'm pretty sure we've been flirting. But I haven't done anything because my friend is in love with her
Red flag 1
>chilling out, drinking at a bar
>subject of her relationship and how she was cheated on comes up
>she says she's over it and moved on and has already fucked a new guy
Okay, whatever. Definitely not gf material. No biggie, a drunken one-night stand still wouldn't be amiss. Mate is still in love with her
Okay, whatever

Red flag 2
>talking to her about mate
>accidentally get onto topic of whether or not he likes her
>she says there's no way he could be that stupid
>her words "Im just out of a relationship, I need to be free"
>she then tells me how my mate drove her to a guy's house to get fucked, so he couldn't possibly like her like that
>she said my mate was kinda mad, but was genuinely oblivious to him having feelings for her

He's still in love with her.
I guess I'm just wondering when my life turned into a stereotypical Veeky Forums b8 post

This isn't fitness related

>thread reported

>im attractive and women like me.

prove it.
I bet you're fugly as fuck.

>I bet you also think that Eastern European countries are poor, because their populations keep complaining instead of working hard, lmao.

How much you want to bet?

I agree with everything OP says... fuck man i wonder if ill ever start a family due to hating females and them being whores who will just leave you

>talks a lot
>still hasnt post pic with timestamp

Damn user, you just filled me with rage. Wtf, I hate all women now!

completely not fitness related. Fucking stupid to boot.

What a total neckbeard

Yes. It's true. There is female privilege, it also expands if the female is somewhat attractive to most males.

I have just got a job and there are women here who complain all day, take regular smoke breaks and do miniscule work, they get treated like queens/princesses whilst males get treated like shit or just normal.

However this is just something you need to accept, you sound like a fucking teenager, if there are people out there who disagree with op's retarded post they are retarded theirself but op's post is pretty fucking teenagerish

Yeah america is a degenerate shit hole full of uncivilized LOW IQ animals. is this something new?