"No."

Try /tv/ , they love rick and morty

On a semi related note
>at gym today, wearing Rick and morty t shirt
>qt on reception says 'get shwifty' and smiles as I leave
>didn't even manage a 'y-you too'
>just sperg out and leave

>wearing Rick and morty t shirt

SIR worked on a lot of the second season too.

they don't though

Kek. A friend of mine from college carried a Get Schwifty totem around the Middlelands festival last weekend.

Only tats i would get are minimalist tattoos for muh aesthetics or the Orion constellation (was named after it)

I have the american flag
Gets southern bitches crazy wet

I mean you already lost by wearing a fucking cartoon tshirt

is your name ryan and you just tell people you were named after orion because you have such a shitty name?

Ive been getting a lot of mires myself wearing gym shorts since getting my pickle rick tattoo.

Does no one realize decimated means "killed every 10th man."

Like it's not even that bad, why are people so fucking illiterate.

1. autistic show
2. depressing tattoo
3. you will cringe in 4 years

yeah its cool

Thats why its always best to diversify

I love the show but whoever that is (clearly OP is baiting) really could have been more creative with that. The still scene just really doesn't look that good as a tat.

>ohgodwhy.jpg

They have threads everyday

Makes me want to kill myself tbhfam.

Booked myself in for a full day of tattooing to cover it up, researching shit I like for ideas on what to cover it up with. I'm glad my gf is paying for it, otherwise I'd probably just live with this mistake forever lmao.

Never get tattooed lads. It ruins the aesthetic of your body, no matter what the tattoo it, and I'd get laser removal if it wasn't so fucking expensive.

Wow you're so fucking smart aren't you? Good thing that's not the definition of the word I was referring to, you pseudo-intellectual faggot

It was a punishment in the Roman Army where men of the same unit would draw lots and the guy with the short straw was killed by his comrades.

It's always been used in English in the sense of a terrible punishment or tithe.

blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/09/does-decimate-mean-destroy-one-tenth/

I feel like pic related is what talking to you is like

Hahahahahahaha

Possibly the worst tattoo I've ever seen

Tbh if I were to get a tattoo I'd just want geometric shapes. That looks terrible

shit, that's actually pretty damn awesome
mind if i save this image to show to my artist?
i want this on my back

I know. I got it at a low point in my life before I took up lifting, and I didn't care about my body. Makes me want to slap my younger self.

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

crap
minor crap
better crap
crap
crap
minor crap

Holy shit I was there. I saw that totem. Middlelands was amazing for it being their first fest since the TX ban

>>>/Reddit/

>Beth walks in
>"where's my dildo?"
>see's Pickle Richard
>"this will suffice"

BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>pee pee poo poo life is meaningless xdddddd
>WOW SO DEEP REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

you have to go back

I'm never planning on getting a tattoo but if I had to I would go with one of the following

>my country's coat of arms
>something in rune
>some geometric shape

Bro a coverup for that thing is going to be fucking massive. Have you ever watched those tattoo shows? It's always significantly bigger cause the artist has to distract the eye by adding tons of other shit. I would consider saving for the removal over the coverup I mean yea it's going to cost more but if you hate the gigantic coverup on your chest it's going to cost even more or maybe even be impossible to remove it.

the ONLY reason i click on tattoo threads on fit is because this guy is in every single one, crying about his chest tat. fucking hilarious

Shitty fanbase 101

Looks neat, all I would have changed would be to put all letters in more straight, "carved" ways.

Oh, god.

This looks decent, if you actually have a reason for having that. Do you?

Almost like there is more than one definition for the word decimated and you have to use your brain to figure out which one he's referring to

>Bethany enters the implied room, using the locomotive form of her own legs
"Where is my tool of vaginal pleasure?"
>Light generated by electrical impulses in the lightbulb above as well as ambient reflected solar energy reflect off of an alternate universe version of Richard in which he takes the form of a cucumis sativus fruit that has undergone a preservative process using vinegar to slow down the growth of bacteria and decay of the fruit itself and into Bethany's eyes, the light is then translated into electrical impulses and sent to her brain which interprets what she is seeing
"This object of similar size shall suffice for my current needs."

A bunch of pictish runes I got when I was 18.

Waste of money, but I can't be arsed enough to "regret" it.

what an undergraduate understand of terms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloquialism

Wow. This is worse than barbed wire and eight balls

I would kill myself if I had that on me

ok

All these triggered autists

>white
>Asian tattoo

You're such a fucking faggot, I bet your little girlfriend is Asian too. Only Asians can get dragons, yin yang, kanji, etc.

Uh oh. Got called out. Better deflect.

>Only asians can get asian tattoos

I would say inb4 cultural appreciation, but you already said it

What are other things like the Fibonacci Spiral, and The Vitruvian Man, icons of aesthetics, are there? I wanted to get something that used various things from them as part of a tattoo.

pic related

is that a penis

uh. yes? :S

They're tripping as 'vegan trap' you mong. Of course it's a penis.

I love rick and morty.

But this is literally the faggiest fucking thing I've ever seen. Jesus christ please be a troll post

>They're
RESPECT MUH PRONOUNS

I PREFER XSHEER

>mfw a trap has bigger arms than me

>not posting boipucci

Golden/Silver ratio? Pythagoran tree?

Semi-related: an MC Escher tatoo would be awesome.

:O

i have bigger arms than you?

The only thing you could cover that up with would be a full-chest spread ala Connor McGregor.

Gonna get this on left arm in a few weeks. Pretty excited about it

very cool! i love religious tattoos. make sure you show us when you get it done :)

All that what is God?

dont

>
tat is fine, whatever, m8

you should be a lot more worried about your TERRIBLE TERRIBLE roids acne, desu, m8

if you're not nordic this is pathetic

yea its pretty cool

>he fell for the existentialist meme

Was thinking about getting like a forearm sleeve done

Don't have any tattoos, though

Too flaky to actually like the thing forever, I change too much kek

Tattoos are degenerate. There is literally no point in getting one and you're just an idiot who doesn't have the ability to think ahead if you get one.

I am completely nordic, no worries.

groks. anyone that gets it instantly is cool in my book, and a potential candidate to be my future husband :P

Take off your fucking tripcode you insufferable degenerate. Nobody fucking cares about your mental disease.

Kill yourself. Isn't that the fate of most traps anyways? JUst get it over with

This comment seems like pure sarcasm. Then again its coming from a vegan trap.
I deeply regret posting my idea here, since most of Veeky Forums religiously hates tattoos.
Why do i keep posting here?

Because you haven't made it yet and still have to make it before you can leave.

This place has gotten worse ever since we stopped having mods. Tripfags shitposting rampantly without consequence, constant raids, and endless non-Veeky Forums related threads.

because you have no life

why would it be sarcasm? i love religion. like all of them. religion is such a badass human thing that we do.

guess this might sound like more sarcasm. remember i have the word "God" tattooed onto me, and it's a reference to a work of literature that explores the concept of religion :S

get that tattoo. i think it's neat :)

Theyre shills

/tv/ is like 98% irony. The only 2% that is real are the cunny/feet threads and baneposting

actually decimated means sorting your sips cans into piles of 10

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Was thinking about getting gallon of milk tattoo but Im still a novice so it wouldn't be very kewl

Your first sentence sums it up absolutely perfectly. Thank you user.
I guess you are right, i lean towards doing it, instead of not.
Ganesha was the first thing that made me realise that religion at its root is actually studying human nature, what we instinctively do, and what we should thrive to achieve.
Also because i used to be an absolute miserable piece of shit robot, and now im mustering up the courage to make decisions that carry actual weight, and have permanent consequences

that's pretty cool.

i think religion is necessary, and the mythos as a whole is a way of exploring existence and seeking out truths. it's not a rational way of thinking, but is instead like truth found in metaphor.

and it's so interesting to note the similarities between religion. i took a course on mythology and cultures in different parts of the world that had no way to interact with one another came to similar truths through their mythologies. religion speaks to universal human truth, and isn't obvious about it. you really have to consider religious teachings for a while before you can understand them well.

i think people that teach like christianity (for instance) as being literal truth "the world is 6000 years old!" miss the point of religion entirely.

get your tattoo :)

it looks cool and i'd probably be more attracted to someone with a tattoo that carries with it some actual meaning lol. it's a lot better than a tattoo of a cartoon, not that i'm talking about those or anything.

This thread fucking proves Veeky Forums has become reddit-lite

>hates the west
>wears shitty western clothes

there is no reason for you to get an asian tattoo unless youre asian

Oh man kys

Somebody thought that this looked good, that this was a good idea, and probably payed hundreds of dollars for this.
Somebody drew this abomination and took money from an adult with the maturity of a 13 year old.

he was either paid or had an agreement with that tattoo artist for other work.

I mean I really really hope so

>awful ideas
>shitty execution

its like pottery

you haven't seen many tattoos then