>skele, NEET, video gamer lanklet
>become redpilled
>attain social skills
>start becoming fit
>still acne ridden
>girls mirin muscle
>get some from a few 8-9/10s and lose virgin status
>get feels for each one but can't land a gf
Currently working on skin, cut dairy, taking accutane, etc. but why do girls only want my d but not a life together...?
All I want is one of these girls, not just to switch between them when they're horny...

Feels thread :'(

Hows the accutane? Missed my appointment for a prescription due to the 24 hour fasting blood test... Bit worried about hair loss and muscle fatigue, any comment?

Fucking bed smells like her... all I can think of is her and she says she "doesn't want anything serious"
I just want to hold her...

faggot

>no confidence
>start lifting
>feel better
>still no confidence
>pessimistic
>cynical
>dark humor
>want to die in a warzone full of adrenaline
>that's all i can think of nowadays

Ive been doing it for about 6 months now, I don't get any new pimples but there's a lot of active scarring still on my forehead, back and chest. Derm says 3 more months and I should be good to stop it, all the redness should go away.
I'm getting a shitload of dandruff but not much hairloss. Some joint pain, very minor though.
Everyone says it's worth it. We'll see when I'm done though as it makes it all come out...

>became redpilled
>expects to find a girl to love him

Either you're stupid as shit or you're using the term 'redpilled' incorrectly.

Redpilled in terms of understanding how females work.
Maybe I am using it wrong. You can decide for yourself

>redpilled
>fit
>banging 8/9 out of 10's
>Girls mirin' muscle

What the fuck are you complaining about.

a-are you me!?

I thought I'd love it... But for some reason I was more content when I didn't get mired and could just live in my games. But now when I see a girl miring I feel like they're just horny and wouldn't want to even talk in the other half of their cycle cuz of my face...

Thanks matey, girls will be girls though, just wait and if your still single and fit by 28-30 you'll have your pick of them.

>>get some from a few 8-9/10s and lose virgin status
I hope you die

the only problem is that now you wont want any of those used up whores......

Cringe. Go back to whatever board you came from. You are probably very early twenties. Falling in love? Give me a break you are embarrassing yourself. Just fuck and have fun. No one owes you shit.

And those girls aren't 9's. They are only nines to you because they were willing to fuck your virgin ass. Grow up and stop being a bitch

What a retarded thread. I fucking know why i never come to this teenage shit fest anymore

Definitely plan on staying fit. The feeling of looking at myself and flexing is too good.

/thread

>have horrible social anxiety growing up so never make friends
>finish HS
>learn web dev instead of going to uni as I'm a retard and decide not to
>get a web dev job but detest being in an office all day with my colleagues making fun of me for not going out to drink every night
>eventually lose job when they "downsize"
>stuck at home now
>no qualifications
>parents hate me understandably
>almost 20 and people already finishing their first years of uni
>scared to even make friends because they'd find out how unqualified and unskilled and unemployed I am and think I'm lazy or stupid

What do Veeky Forums? I genuinely need help. I don't want to get a dead end job, but I don't even know what I would like to do if I went to uni, plus I don't want to go into debt. The only thing I like is lifting and learning languages. I've debated becoming a PT, but I'm too socially anxious to do that. I can't do anything with languages. My other idea was to go to Germany or something to study languages there but I can't afford living there.

I have no friends, no connections, no skills. I am as pathetic as can get.

If anyone can give me advice, i'm a Britbong if it makes a difference

Sorry boys just wanted somewhere to vent. I turned 25 and started getting my shit together at 23. Got a good job a year ago and only just getting there.
And yeah I'd consider 2 of them 9s for sure. I honestly find it hard to be confident around lesser females. Mainly because they just aren't confident.

what do you do

Web development

Hey I got into web development too. If you want to get back into it you should try and start a few small projects. Show this stuff to any company and they should be super keen to have you. Having this stuff on a website like LinkedIn should help too. You may be able to do some kind of freelance work too. Which can pay pretty well.

Hey man, I got a junior dev role but left the job 2 months ago. The job was bad so my skills really went down. I can't get a job with it now.

I really really don't like web development though so I don't want to go back into that field.

I feel like you just gotta join some kind of social sport. Doesn't have to be anything team based, something like rock climbing can be really fun and social if you have one with a large bouldering area nearby. Who knows what kind of opportunities could come out of meeting a bunch of new fit people

Yeah I was thinking of joining a sport. I don't think it'd help me get a job though.

I feel really lost, I don't even know where to start. I'm being pressured by my parents to do something, but I have no clue what.

It will help with your social anxiety for sure, I was very similar but I just kept going outside of my comfort zone and eventually you become that guy everyone thinks is super chill. Fake it till you make it is definitely legit.

>you become that guy everyone thinks is super chill. Fake it till you make it is definitely legit.
I try faking it, and it does work for the most part. People think I'm really chill too because I either don't talk or just act laid back, but in reality I'm dying. I have to go over the top with my laidbackness in order to mask my anxiety if that makes sense.

I've had this anxiety for 7 years, it's not going away. I've tried everything, including therapy and putting myself out there. It sometimes gets better, but I can always feel it.

Everyones got it in some way for you though I think it's because of your situation, fake it, find a job (anything like a cook or warehouse job), when you're there move out. It will make you feel so much better being away from people who control you. That persona will then become you.
I've gotta head off now, good luck.

I've learned that I have 2 bulging disc in my lombar region today.
kek its like god doesnt want me to make it.

You have a skill and work experience, stop being a little bitch and go get another job in web development
(or start your own small business, it's not particularly hard and you can undercut all your competition)

I'll try user. I don't know if unskilled jobs would pay enough for me to live on my own in London though.

Thanks for your tips so far bro, enjoy your day.

Does anyone else have advice on what jobs I could do that have you on your feet more than not? Working a sedentary job seems like hell for me.

>get another job in web development
I hate web development with a passion, so no

then why did you bother learning it? christ you're an idiot
Just go to college then. You're only 20. Better now than when you're 25, nevermind 35

I fooled myself into believing I enjoyed it. Don't know what to study if i went to college, don't want to go into debt either.

Youre obviously not redpilled

Every girl wants to date up. If she gets the vibe you are trying to earn her then she wont want anything serious with you. If you want her to fall for you then you have to make her feel she could not have anything with you even if she wanted to

Where did you find them? Did you just go diving at bars?

Fuck man I'm so pathetic and I hate myself everyday because I'm so fucking bad at living life and interacting with other people, it's truly pathetic. It does not seem to have a end with me. I never fucking learn anything and I'm still act like a real emeberassment who stopped developing at a young age. The worst part of it I have all of the conditions that somebody else could have done a lot with but I'm really just that much of a shit human being to do anything.
I'm truly considering to end it man.
Thats some feels to share brah anyone else ending thyself 2017? Hanging ur self with a weightbelt with some pl8s on would be a nice as a Veeky Forums tribute I think..

I certainly have my fair share of problems but you cunts really like to identify yourself with some sad cunt persona you know that. You get this image/idea of yourself in your head and you're stuck in the rut of being that person. Take a step back, realize you are not the person you think you are. Nobody is who they think they are. All we are is what the universe is 'doing' in our specific location at this very moment.
How about you choose to be the man who makes mistakes often, but learns just as often from them and improves himself?
I don't know, I shouldn't really be giving advice but these are just my thoughts, I feel like 99% of you guys whining could turn your life around completely with a simple mindset/perspective change.

everybody has problems with themselves and tons of people have social anxieties, but you gotta stop talking like that about yourself or youll stay convinced you're some horrible person when you know youre not, im awkward as fuck but you gotta realize everyone is a person like you

>feel big
>get to the gym
>smallest guy there

REEEEeeeeheheheyneaaaaaaaaah

>letting a woman make you feel anything

truly never going to make it

>be happy with gf
>she has important test she must pass
>she "studies" a lot
>still goes with her friends out for hours while she dont even text me
>fml
>2-3 weeks pass without seeing
>finally fucking test comes
>today she texts me "to the mall?"
>i say dynoo probably(i speak like that often but it means okay)
>k
>i text back im on the bus stop where are you
>oh i am on cafe with some friends
>FUCKKKK OFFFF SLUTTT AAHHHHA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's worth it. I did five months on a high dosage and had to deal with bad muscle soreness but I'm off it now and getting bigger

Wow that really sucks bro. Dump her ass.

You must be 18 or older to browse this site.

i wish bro but im basic pathethic Veeky Forums fagoot and i love her. damn fucking women. never love again never

im 22 ;////

Shit man, you're right... It's so tempting to fall for them though.

You can still love them. But you need to grow actual balls so they don't treat you like the fucking cuck you are right now.

>gf of 3 years dumps me
>vanished out of my life giving zero fucks about leaving me broke into pieces

It's been 3 months already and I'm finally getting over her. I wont fall for the woman meme again. All I have is myself, my dreams, my family and the few bros that are unconditionally supporting me.

shoot for a cute girl then.

if you center your life around a girl she'll lose interest because all you do is worship her and you don't actually have a life. get some hobbies, don't be so quick to text her, focus on your life.

if you manage to land a girl, focus on your life and not the relationship. she'll get bored if you just constantly hang around her and dont do shit that interests her enough to ask about your day and all that

how do people understand this story? it makes no sense
what the fuck?

so she took the test, and then went to the mall with some friends and forgot she was supposed to hang out with you?

I've been turned down by every girl I've ever asked out and it's starting to get to me, think it's time to bust out the helium tank.
>tfw can't lift the autism away

gf of 6 years broke up with me then started dating my now ex best mate

feel with me bro, i've learnt that all that matters is putting my needs before women

> Was depressed for years
> dropped out of college
> stopped lifting
> lost my faith in god
> existential crisis

That was nearly 2 years ago and about 4 months ago I started to come out of it stronger. Believing that there is no god made me appreciate how truly special the gift of life is, and made me realize that everything I do should be towards improving myself and I need to live life for me. Since then I got on meds, lifting religiously, back in college with a 3.2 GPA and made a close group of friends.

Things change user, you just have to try and focus on the positives and work towards improving yourself.

>tfw I stopped feeling
>I've just become shameless
>do what I want to do
>barely shave, look like shit
>at least I bother to shower
>barely go to the gym regularly and fend off boredom by driving in a random direction for 30 miles
>took max credit hours at uni to fend off boredom
>soon as classes ended I got home and laid on my bed for hours doing absolutely nothing

Got 3 As and 3 Bs too

At least you were able to channel that into something that improved your life. Countless people in the same situation as you would let it consume them

Off topic, but can you explain why you hate web dev so much, isn't there endless jobs, good pay, good hours, vacation days , work from home etc ? + I'm thinking about getting into it aswell because like you I fucked off my youth and didn't go to college, and lack social skills aswell. But not far gone.

There are endless junior level jobs which is good if you have no other options. The pay is good too, and you have opportunities to eventually work from home (though not as a junior).

But most likely you'll end up doing boring shit like fiddling with the color of buttons on a web page, and wasting the skills you learned. You're also most likely to end up working in a startup who expect you to worship the company, act like you care about it like your own child, and fitting in with the culture there can be hard (especially if you're Veeky Forums). There's a much worse work-life balance. You will probably be in an open office so say bye-bye to any privacy.

What made me hate it was how I was on my ass all day. I hate feeling so sedentary. I felt trapped looking at the world go by. My eyesight got worse because I was just staring at a screen all day. I realised I didn't want to spend the rest of my life fiddling with people's shitty apps.

Yeah I hear you, all these are basically my concerns as well and make perfect sense why you'd hate it. But I guess it beats standing in Starbucks or some other crap. What are you going to try and do now user?

Thinking of becoming a PT if nothing else comes to mind. I need to do something more active.

Just make sure that if you're going for web dev jobs, you really don't mind working in front of a computer all day, open office environments, and possibly not fitting the culture (in startups they have a lot of pizza and beer).

all of this is coming from this website and from thinking about the state of the world desu

at 20 you still have all the opportunity, you can start crying if youre 30 and still int he same situation. why dont you get into SEO and make some shitty affiliate sites? Just keep learning new things that at least have the chance of eventually making you money and all will be well. also take care of your health.

youll always have to fiddle with someones shitty something unless youre so good you can do your own thing. best thing you can is sacrifice part of your health early and make enough money to retire early.

>why dont you get into SEO and make some shitty affiliate sites?
Any guides you have on this, user? I never got into affiliate stuff because it's too much of a hit and miss starting a website considering how much effort it takes to build the posts up. You need a large audience to make worthwhile money.

I've been messing around with dropshipping for the past few weeks, got my site up last week and have some great engagement on the FB page but no sales yet.

I guess so, but office work just wasn't for me. It's the sitting on my ass all day that I hated.

>best thing you can is sacrifice part of your health early and make enough money to retire early.
Messing up my youth so I can retire at an "early" 55 after wageslaving in an office all day, no thanks.

I'm basically your polar opposite, I could care less about companionship from a woman, I just want my cock in a vagina
I got fit, went out with this girl from tinder couple days ago, got back to her room but her roomies there...next Saturday I'll have my place free so ideally I get what I want then

HOW DID YOU YOU ATTAIN SOCIAL SKILLS? WERE THEY ON OFFER?

Do you have any friends?
Get drunk and go clubbing in only a t-shirt. If you're in as great shape as you should be to make statements like that, you should get plenty of female attention
If not, lift more

Dropped out of college because I've realized that it just isn't for me. I feel so fucking lost in life, bro. I want to quit my retail job so fucking badly too, but I can't find any work. No one wants to take a college drop out thats only had 4 yrs of retail experience on their resume. I can't even get a simple desk job.

My lifts have gone to shit. I'm losing motivation to do anything right now

I'm just so lost in life.

>there's this girl I used to talk to about a semester ago
>suddenly stop talking to her because she's just playing games
>yesterday
>change my facebook photo
>she hits me up on snapchat
>"holy shit user your photo looks fucking pathetic"

Who here /mad/

>>want to die in a warzone full of adrenaline
Oh look, it's literally every teenager with poor social skills who glorifies combat and war

"people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

Same man. I realized I didn't want to sit at a desk for 4 years just to learn how to sit at another desk for 50+ years.

Maybe become a PT?

She jelly, take it as a compliment

>tfw manlet with a tdee of 1500 calories

that's impossible. how short are you? i'm a tiny female that's 95 lbs and completely sedentary yet my tdee is 1600.

I don't believe you I'm 5'7 and my TDEE is 2300.

>very rarely see myf friends anymore and always feel ridiculed after
>I am always angry or lethargic
>push myself physically (6'1, 200lbs 1,5/2,5/3/5, in uni and not going to drop out
>going to sleep is easy because I think I might die during sleep (not suicidal though)
>curling up and keeping my eyes shut is my favourite activity besides exercising
>have pretty much given up with women (kv anyway so nothing lost there) I highly doubt that anyone would really like me
>future seems pointless but eh, might as well drone and pass away not to disappoint my parents

Sorry for blogging.

>apply for masters program last year
>get in
>so happy, think it's what I've wanted all these years
>be in masters program
>ivemadeahugemistake.gif
>hate myself and this place
>far away from home and everyone I love
>start to drink myself silly every single night for six months to make the pain go away
>start browsing fit again
>realize how fucked up my habit is
>quit cold turkey this past Sunday

Been sober for six days straight, it's a small milestone, but I'm really proud of myself.

p-pls help

Stay strong, user. I feel you, had to move ten hours away from literally everyone to study. Not a boozehound myself but I started eating trash to cope with being homesick.

The problem is in your head. You are 20, it's completely normal for people to start uni/whatever at even older ages. Also, it's very rare that people find their "dream field". Just pick something remotely okayish that pays well when you graduate. At least that way you can get them shekels and buy a home gym.

Source: I'm 23 and started uni last year just to switch to a new field this year.

you need money for a gf and a happy life with a girl, im a 9/10, but im a retard and have no job, 30 yrds old, no skills, they leave so fast when they realize the truth

God damn you are me. My parents are the only thing keeping me from killing myself. Every time I see them they're so proud of my progress in Uni and my fitness. I can't imagine breaking their hearts but I'm exhausted of this place and I'm ready to stop. I'm ready to go.

Tell your parents user, it will help, I promise. And I love you, that's all

Thanks dude, the encouragement is much appreciated. It's been hard.

I feel you too - I went from the US to the UK so that's pretty much ten hours away, but a plane flight rather than driving. Don't ever start drinking to cope with your problems, it's just not worth it.

Where'd you move to/from?

how did you get a job if you were a NEET ? also how did you get started with girls?

If you're fit go to the military, always a job doing that.
It's what I'm doing.

Man, I could never move to a different country, that takes guts. I moved from southern Finland all the way up north. Luckily I managed to switch schools this year so I'm back down south nowadays.

>mfw thingken of u hurting

well this shit happened today AGAIN

what is the original story even saying? your gf forgot she was meeting you to hang out with friends instead?

Book of Pook
Book of Pook
Book of Pook

People say the US and UK aren't that different, but it's different enough. It doesn't help that the drinking culture here is so far-reaching into every aspect of life here in comparison to the US.

It's good that you're closer to home now. Good luck, user.

>pretty much same situation
>Land a really qt girl who's also a weeb
>literally always wants to see me
>im busy all the time and she's always messaging me asking when I'll be over to see her
>some nights just want to play vidya by myself when I do get some free time but she wants to see me and if I don't go over she wants to facetime for an hour
>never has any actual protein food at her house and she wants to go to sleep late so I'm going out with a gains goblin

the grass is always greener user

I want to die in my sleep. Why can't I just die

I'm also 5'7" but weigh 125lbs with ~20% bodyfat.

>found a girl i'm smitten with, and feel completely compatible with and she wants a fully committed relationship with me

>she has TONS of guy friends and I feel like maybe she won't be completely faithful with so much fucking guys around to tempt her

I want her, but I don't know if I can trust her, and it's an awful feeling. She tries to reassure me, but I just can't shake off the feeling that she could/would just one day cheat.

I was more content before I became redpilled. Now I look at this nightmare hellscape and realize (((who))) is responsible for it, and I feel powerless to do anything.