Alpha jobs?

Is there anything more beta than a desk KEK job?

Having a beta ass kissing manager treat you like a slave whilst you willingly suck his cock and work under him

I think the most alpha jobs are anything practical e.g. trade jobs, desk cucks do not get my respect, sorry not sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw&t=85s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le trade meme
Enjoy being an alcolohic with chronic back problems by age 30
It's good that people are waking up to the fact that most non-STEM education is worthless, but that doesn't mean most trades aren't horrible, brutal jobs.

Oh boy I sure want OP's respect!
I'm sure he's a model of what it means to be a man.

Lmao I bet you're a chubby neckbeard who works retail or some shit.

>virgin desk STEM cuuck

fucking lel

STEM education is pretty worthless too, unless you have a job lined up before you graduate chances are you wont even have a career that is related to your degree.
Actually all education that doesnt give you some kind of certification (law, nurse, etc.) is worthless and that problem with those is you have to do even more schooling and take on more debt unless youre bank rolled.
Not to say there arent people in STEM who do very well for themselves but in the US it is extremely over saturated

t. NEET.

most alpha job is business owner
> no i don't like trump

Education is absolutely pointless beyond the age of 18 now days. Any body going to uni now is just trying to get away from their parents and hate their home life

do you not know what doctors are?

yeah people that make decent money but hate their stressful lifes

i mean medical school is worth it i guess. but there are tons of meme degrees out there that a lot of you are in

>T. College dropout that is gonna be an "entrepreneur"

>trade

Trade jobs are memes.

ITS ALL ABOUT BEING A CEO BOYOS

name one meme degree
also it's only stressful if you are an ER doctor
> worked as an EMT for a year

Yah pretty much.

>not cuck
Working for yourself debt free

>cuck
Taking debt to work for other people

Maybe, but I still make twice what you do.

i worked in a factory for 3 years. some parts of it were cool, like operating the largest fiberboard press in the world, but for the most part it sucked dick: swing shift, coming home from work covered in grease/oil/filth, getting physically injured, etc. are all lame as hell, as is making shitty money.

>Not carrying 104 pound rounds of TNT on your shoulder and firing them downrange weekly
shiggy duggy

life ain't that simple kid

>Being a brainlet slave to an employer

I got my physics degree and started my own company. Bow down, brainlet.

>implying having a job is alpha

being a NEET is the most alpha thing you can do, you can do whatever you want and others support you as if you were a king

What I would have done if I can do it over, for you yougins reading

>start working as many jobs as I can right out of highschool, starting in highschool is even better
>save every single penny
>buy house in college town
>rent it to uni cucks
>live in thailand where youll be able to live comfortably without having to do anything

>mfw this actually makes sense and is true

others feel sorry for you pathetic existence and lack of self awareness

actually they are mad and there is nothing they can do about it

What's the point of being a fit neet

So you can go into the bathroom every 20 minutes to look into the mirror

who does all the work in a lion pride? not the alpha male, he chills all day and enjoys life while his harem does the work for him

>implying this isn't the most alpha existence

>implying NEET life doesn't have a very immediate collapse once your parents get sick of you

It's entirely a matter of how much independence you have. There are both desk and manual labor jobs where a boss breathes down your neck, and there are jobs where you get to solve problems and allocate time on your own.

Code monkey = beta
Computer science professor = alpha

Data entry = beta
Investment bank VP = alpha

Farm hand = beta
Ranch owner = alpha

These are only true for shit schools and/or if you don't build a network. You can study art history at Princeton and go make six figs in finance or consulting so long as your grades are good and you intern. Studying engineering at Western Flyover Tech does not make you STEM Masterrace. .

>professor
>alpha

>Any respectable finance firm hiring an art major

HAHAHAHA

Liked being an EMT but idk if I want to continue in the medical field.

IBs regularly hire people from ivy leagues with BS degrees, so long as you go to a top tier school like that they don't give a fuck what you study since they know you're smart and can learn

Lloyd Blankfein CEO of GS was a history major...

i stopped because i read that story where the EMTs found that fat lady's corpse and also got tired of all the seizure calls

As a tradesman, that 30 year old alcoholic comment is pretty accurate lol. A whole lot of fat alchies in the trades.

Doesn't mean you can't be an exception though

I work a middle management job.

I'm mean to people. I get blowjobs from the female employees. I'm a dick to my boss.

I'm still employed because I'm extremely overskilled and competent compared with my fellow desk monkeys. It's not that bad.

I have the know how and experience to go into trades but I like the dyel manlet size to be successful.

>blowies from female employees
isnt that playing with fire if youre in management?

Art and art history are both in demand for a number of reasons.

Have picked up a few dead bodies but most calls are just transports. It's the most fun job I have ever had since it's just me and my partner and no boss telling us what to do. Pay is low though since it's just an entry level position.

Going the FF/Paramedic route would really be exhausting mentally and physically. Looked at nursing but don't want to be stuck in a building all day.

No you don't and no you're not

This is me except I'm not getting the blowjobs - how do you do it midbro?

funnest part of being an EMT has to be when you drive
My partner let me play music so i would blast this when we got to the scene
youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw&t=85s

Depends on company size. In huge society-responsible corporations, yes. In medium-sized companies (

My old partner listened to top 40 stuff and EDM. It was hell.

I'm glad I tried out being an EMT it was fun.

Find married women who are looking for a small affair at work. It's usually pretty easy to separate them from others

Women are extremely forward in an office environment, especially if you're in any perceived power. You just have to be very observant.
In regards to getting fired. I don't really care. I'm pretty underpaid and I live at home with mommy and daddy, so right now I'm living life pretty carefree.

You're sorely mistaken if you think there's anything alpha about trade work. You might as well wear nothing but overrallls and remember two words: "Yessuh" and "Massa".

Yes. Further to that yes they're likely lying.

Bullshit, medium sized company is more likely to be publicly taken to court for a start.

This can be true tho.

I've got a few divorcees at my work that flirt a lot with me - same principles apply, or are they looking for a beta provider?

Sure there is. Let nature takebits course as they stop supporting you.

Is there a more alpha job than pic related?

>Bullshit, medium sized company is more likely to be publicly taken to court for a start.
I'm not talking about 'forcing' a woman to have sex with you using your superior position, I'm talking about general vibe in the company. In huge companies, people are bound by policies, codes, etc. In smaller companies, people have are more inclined to be human than in corporations.
Same rules apply, but if you are a beta provider they will see you as one regardless.

yes

Docs in hospitals get a fuck ton of burn out and stress too

Right now I'm in school for Kinesiology/Physics, working on an independent pilot study with a professor while working on two other projects.

Planning on going for a Biomechanics M.S. or Ph.D. and then either going into teaching/research or building prosthetics. I'm also a martial artist, so I'd like to open up a school in the not too distant future.

how can a pediatrician or a gynecologist be stressed?

Meant to say inpatient*

I would have thought that regardless of the job, the most alpha thing you can do is have a job you enjoy and take pride in your work.

This

My major problem is getting bored and I change my mind all the time.

I do commission sales. Where do salesmen rank?

I own a small pawn shop

>is this beta or alpha

>being a literal Jew

I bet your wife has a son too

What kind of company?

>sorry not sorry
Anyone who uses this phrase is an idiot, and a beta trying way too hard to not be.

So figure I'll post a little bit about myself and why 'm a failure in the business world

>Be me
>STEM engineering career
>Really good with technology
>Complete/dedicate my life to projects and my work
>End up working with shitty sales engineers, shitty project managers, and shitty analysts/engineers all around and they aren't good at what they do at all
>They focus, on business meetings to be social, they focus on important calls to talk about bullshit while I sit there in silence each time
>I only want to talk about technology and not talk about useless filler/small talk
>This is why I'll be a failure in this field
>I need to join them, but I don't know how anymore
>All they do is shitpost in real life on business meetings

Being "alpha" basically like being "cool" in the 90's. Anyone who constantly talks about it is obviously not, anyone who questions what it is is not, and anyone who calls himself it is not.

If you enjoy your job and take pride in it, you probably aren't concerned about your job making you look alpha or not, which makes you a million times more alpha than OP.

>Code monkey = beta
>Computer science professor = alpha
getting paid less money and being forced to deal with man/women children is alpha?