Almost 1 year SS with accessories

>almost 1 year SS with accessories
Does anyone else feel like they can't fit time/ resources into a proper large diet? I lost fat and gained some pretty well and got the preteen girl wet dream physique but I'd like to get actually big. Starting this year I'm going to begin 3.5k w day

6' btw

i'm glad you got rid of the nigger pants style.

>1 year SS
why

Cause I bought a squat rack with a bench and ez bar as I simply can't fit in the time to go to the gym consistently

And it's super comfy to be able to eat 15 steps away from your gym

I think you actually looked better before

How so

he just needs to get bulkier, he looks fine, he's young.

you can continue doing SS once u plateau, it wont matter. most people here dont even lift honestly.

his arms didnt grow at all
is this normal? he said he did his accessories

I'm planning on joining a gym and switching to a 4 day split sometime after summer

How much did you weight then and now?
Also please post your starting lifts and how much can you do for reps user

Here's an arm pic I could find
I think this was taken after a Bi workout so my tris are nonexistent, I'll try and find a pic with decent distribution

it looks ok since you started @ skelly
split + dirty bulk will be alright for you

Why do you think this is a good reason to do SS for 1 year

there's no way you did SS as prescribed for an entire year with that shit body

>one year on a beginner routine

I frankly don't have any choice
If you wanna direct me to workout plans that only utilize a bench, squat rack, pull up bar, and curl bar be my guest as I'd be more than glad to try it

The Texas Method
You should buy Rippetoe's other book, Practical Programming.

Ice cream fitness is legit the best 3x day routine i found

>SS with loads of accessories
it's shit. literally made for idiot beginners who (despite having no knowledge) think that standard SS is too little volume.

wait, you don't have a simple barbell?
How have you been doing SS in the first place?

Isn't it too much volume? I'm a noob.

I'll end my cut soon, currently working around a couple injuries and I guess I'll be fully healed by the time I lose all the weight I want. I told a couple friends that also lift about Blaha's program and how I want to give a try when I start a slow bulk, and they both consider it to be "too much for me". I have a very fisical job btw.

How much did your lifts improve?

I thought having a barbell was implied

>He dosnt do isolations

Enjoy fridge mode faggot

ICF, same as SS, are BEGINNER strength programs. you shouldn't follow them for 1 year; and then especially not switch to another BEGINNER strength program

im not trying to be an ass but what are your lifts? you're kind of tall but you're not like a skeleton lord. your shoulders are small, your arms are non existent. you gained a stronger core but your chest isn't much bigger. overall you look much better than before, but i think you could have done much better.

Nigga i started lifting 3 months ago with icf and i am still on it. Its great so far. I will probably switch to a still 3 day full body routine because its just the best way to train your body

So then you're fully capable of doing an intermediate program like the texas method
then why have you been doing SS for a year
did you have some bad months or something
y'know no shame if you did shit happens

>i started lifting 3 months ago
Great for you. OP stated he's been on SS for 1 year. So recommending it to him is retarded.

My arms look like straight shit in the op pic. I have pics up that show a little better angle on all the shit, but I can see what you're talking about. When I started I didn't even hit shoulders really until about a couple months later, and I think the core gains come from squatting. I don't know if it's visible in the pics but personally I feel like my chest had the biggest improvement just by seeing it grow

>routines this routine that

Just do your own set of exercises that use the equipment you have instead of using some texas ice cream starting ppl bro split strenght shit. Do you faggots dont have a brain or what.

can you post your starting lifts and current?

I didn't know what the hell I was doing for a while when I started, and it took a lot of trial and error (overtraining, studying and fixing form) but I believe I started to get my shit together around the end of last summer

Exactly whats wrong with icf as an intermediate routine if you tweak it up a bit. Good big exercises+good isolation you really dont need anything more

You're anorexic body doesn't match up with your arms...it honestly looks like you just did curls and sit-ups for a year with hardly any food

A lot of people have been asking, and since I had no idea in hell what I was doing when I started, I really have no idea. I do know that about a month before I started I literally had a bench 1rm of fucking 80. I was a true skelly

????

What's wrong is that you get far better results by following an intermediate program when you are intermediate.

do a 6 day PPL if you can

and eat more

>Sticking to the easiest shit without even thinking a bit

Never gonna make it fag. That guy shilling blaha atleast had an idea to change up ICF creating his own better suited for him instead of doing some fucking routine of a literally who like you are saying

>t. fat manlet

Lanklets have a hard time finding clothes that fit properly. If your waist is 27-28, you're pretty much SOL and have to buy a larger size. There is also length to deal with, so even if you find a 29 that you like, the length is manlet size so you have to wear them lower on your body.

This is some kind of troll to discredit SS, or what?

Here's my back too
I actually never got to really work and isolate my back that much

do PHUL

started from skeleton + lots of fat and zero muscle mode, now im at the right picture but a little more bodyfat, currently cutting

been doing greyskull lp for like 7 months now. should i switch to a pplpplx or u/l split? or something else?

i dont want to get fat again

you don't know your current lifts?

I just go along with my workouts. I don't test my maxes just because I never get around to it

>lifting for one year
>this

>28/29
>Calling people manlets
T. 32/36

>All this people suggesting going to the gym 5 times a week or even 6 times a week

Do you faggots even do anything in your life. Just find a good 3 day full body routine and you are set and you will actually have time to do stuff

>instead of doing some fucking routine of a literally who
I've not mentioned any routine. Just saying that OP should look into an intermediate routine. Instead of following a different beginner routine which that user mentioned (in his first post suggesting ICF he made no mention of tweaking it up). And chances are, OP (and that guy) are better off following tried and tested intermediate routines made by people who know what they are doing. Instead of taking a bastardized beginner routine, made to appeal to idiots, and changing it up to what they think might be better suited to them (but probably isn't and gives them worse progress then they could have gotten).

the term ''beginner'' is based on strength levels not on time lifting you dyel

post how much you bench I guarantee its nothing

Well what sort of weight do you do your reps with? You look really fucking skinny but you have nice aesthetics so I for one am curious

you can still have current lifts without knowing your maxes. in fact that's more important.

what do you ohp/bench/squat for 3x5, and what do you deadlift for 1x5? or whatever kind of working set you do?

I don't think so. This is a very plausible result of doing the SS routine while not eating nearly as much as Rip thinks you should.

>ICF
>For idiots

???

Yeah I need to eat more. I just had a 1k cal lunch with 134gP with 39gC and 34gF and I'm full as hell, which I want to eventually work up to eating 3 or so times a day
My lifts are light as hell. Bench 130 3x5 Squat 190 3x5 OHP 95 3x5

Just to be clear these are not maxes, they're just what I used last time I lifted

>school
>gym 6days/week
>still going out
how about you would reconsider not sitting on fucking couch half of your day or spending 10h/day sleeping

You have basically wasted a year. Why the fuck didn't you eat SOMETHING while doing SS for a goddamn year?
Am I suppose to assume that you're either-

A) an idiot
B) Someone who likes to waste his own time
C) Just trolling
D) A combination of the above?

fuck off normie

>in school
>not sleeping enough
Enjoy being a midget

>all tall people have the same waist size
>what is a lanklet skeleton

Dude you arent eating enough, your bench and ohp should be a lot more after a whole YEAR of lifting.

>implying 6-8h isn't enough
>implying i am not past puberty
Fuck off normie, I am in college. Are you even 18?

The year figure is misleading. I started to actually work out correctly around august

there is a good reason SS doesn't include any isolations by default. (though it does describe quite a few assistance exercises).
but people who just start out often only look at the main exercises and think it's not enough. and then they find ICF and think it's better because it looks more like what they imagined.

But isolation is good and needed from day 1 you dont have to bench 200kg to do bicep curls

What the fuck are you even saying?

Dude thats still a really long time

eat at least 200g of peanuts or peanut butter everyday, its like 1000 calories, also eat a fucking lot of chicken and meat, do lot of arms work and chest

Kys retard

you look the same but with less fat, all you had to do was run more

and i didnt mean that in a bad way, i meant it as in you already looked Veeky Forums before

did your lifts improve in weight number?

but your abs look great now man

Lifts basically doubled
I have no idea how the pic on the left is fit lmao

>I don'T have any arguments to defend the sub-par program I'm following
>I know! I'll tell him to kill himself! That'll show him!

ONE YEAR???????????????????

Yo OP, you did good, theres nothing wrong with full body training SS style, you obviously didnt eat as much as you couldve to maximize mass gains but that's fine, everyone here is overreacting. It takes time to get things right and make good gains, for some longer than others.
For getting bigger, just keep eating big and doing a good amount of volume on your lifts - make sure youre getting stronger though. For your lagging back, hit pullups 3xweek minimum, make them a big focus. Have a weekly rep goal and add a few pullups each week distributed over your 3 sessions.

Try not to focus on biceps too much for a while as your front delt and bicep are larger in comparison to your upper chest, giving you that hollow, small look new (skinny) lifters get beacuse of all the rapid front delt growth.

You didnt give any against isolations neither you fucking stupid idiot

op here
honestly pretty demoralized, I thought i had made decent progress from the changes i've felt but i guess not. I really don't know how i'm gonna start eating more etc to get a better physique

Bigger meals man, what would you normally eat for breakfast every day?

barely anything, I just scarf down a small bowl or rice or something before leaving

Theres your problem, gotta eat big.

5 scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter, 1/4 cup of oats and a banana. Thats like 1500 calories and around 70 grams of protein, it took me a couple of days to adjust to eating a lot more food when I first started but its easy now.

How do you expect to get big and strong if you are eating a bowl of rice for a meal?

hey man, don't get too down on yourself.
you've done more lifting in one year than some people will ever do in their entire life. the most important thing to do here is not to give up and to learn from this. you already have the work ethic, you just gotta back it up with the nutritional part.

you're gonna make it brah. we're all gonna make it.

you're fine. think of it this way: you're at the literal perfect position to start lifting big, eating clean, and getting jacked without having to worry about dirty or clean bulking. Some people like myself have to really work hard and longer than you to get to that starting position

here are comments you might get from people that most dyels never will
>wow your biceps are big!
>abs! solid...
>WOW! your veins are amazing
>I love your back~

Eat more OP, you can't build more muscle if you don't have the mass with which to do it.

You have good genetics, OP. Small waist and your shoulders apparently are large, which is good. Just lift hard, eat a lot, and sleep 8 hours per day, it's not rocket science, OP.

Buy a weight gainer to help gain muscle mass

You've done about as well as you could have on the number of calories you've been eating. You'll probably have to consistently eat a lot more than you want to in order to gain weight quickly, and during that process, your lifts will go up faster than they ever have before. You'll also see your abs disappear since you'll gain some fat, but if you're so in love with your visible abs that this bothers you, then you can just go on a cut afterwards.

If you do gain a lot of weight, staying on SS for a little while longer may be better than switching to a new program; adding 15 pounds to your squat ever week is obviously better than adding 5 pounds to your squat every week like the Texas Method would have you do, and I think you would be able to make that kind of progress on your lifts for at least a few weeks if you were eating enough.

will I be a similar size to OP when I cut?

how many calories were you eating op? What your height and weight?