CLEAN YOUR BLOODY ROOM

CLEAN YOUR BLOODY ROOM

No

Don Black and David Duke > Milton William Cooper > Joe Rogan = Jordan Peterson > Alex Jones > ???

Frank Yang > all

i vacuum every day

i agree with jordan peterson but it seemed like he was just spewing a bunch of stream of consciousness garbage about gods and morality and other bullshit he made up

bring back harris

be more sophisticated

He's basically killing himself to infuse our worthless empty lives with enough symbolism for us to enact the archetype of heroic responsibility and not just reach our potential but relish the trials that will attempt to hold as back and you want to listen to some padme om neuro-autist.

Not sorted.

Not sorted at all.

he sounds like he's on some kind of upper. meth? I'm not familiar with druggies

I live in Bell Canyon California, which is an unincorporated community of Ventura County. My name is Joe Rogan. I'm 49 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet of freshly killed game, eggs from my backyard, and jalapenos. I perform a rigorous kettlebell and battlerope routine daily. In the morning if my pupils are not dilated I'll vape on some essential CBD oils while doing Turkish getups in my homemade octagon with my kettlebells shaped like monkey heads. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the CBD oils I eat a pot gummy. In the isolation tank I smoke some DMT, then slam my Alpha Brain before chugging a pot of Caveman coffee. Then I put on my Me Undies while I prepare food from Blue Apron. I always use a non-vegan meal as eating vegan doesn't provide you necessary proteins. Then I make sure to do my spinal decompression with some yoga. There is an idea of a Joe Rogan; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am so fucking high, bro.

>taking advice from a syrupnigger dyel with AIDS

My room is always clean what are you talking about and what does it have to do with fitness

SORT

YOURSELF

OUT

TOP KEK

What is KEK?

Jaime, pull that shitposting up.

Yes I'm perfectly sorted out, Reddit.

>sorted
>on this board
Nice try

Jamie is such a fucking redditor
>hurr shitposting is like an off-shoot of trolling

Disappointed but not surprised

I listened to his sam Harris podcast and no have no idea what the fuck they were even talking about, dude made absolutely nonsense and sam went full intellectual sperg mode in an attempt to keep up.

I think the main issue is that Sam Harris went into that podcast expecting to talk to someone who believed in a more literal translation of of Christianity. It was almost as if he was waiting to pounce on him, but was lost in translation at one point. I do agree that a lot of the new atheists like Harris really dont know how to handle someone like Peterson and it's how they come off as really pretentious when talking to people like him.

I do feel all the main points I can gather from Jordan Peterson are all positive and that he genuinely wants to help people feel fulfilled.
>militantly adhering to any ideology is intellectually childish and can be dangerous
>Hero worship is good and meta-heros are the meta for a reason both psychologically and biologically
>"Sorting yourself out" and "cleaning your own room" is the best way to bring positive change to the world

He can't sort us out. The good canuck says
>sort YOURSELF out eh
Thus we must all do our own sorting.

;)