Let's be real. If you're actually wanting to settle down with a bird, you want someone with a physique like pic related...

Let's be real. If you're actually wanting to settle down with a bird, you want someone with a physique like pic related. Probably does some light cardio thrice a week and doesn't overeat significantly.

If you choose a skinny girl
>low BMI likely to reduce fertility
>probs has body image issues you'll be dealing with forever

If you choose a fat girl
>high BMI reduces fertility, increases risk of health problems and likelihood of passing them on to children
>likely to get even bigger as demonstrated poor self control and metabolism slows with age

If you pick a muscular girl
>definitely has body image issues
>low body fat leads to aforementioned fertility problems
>probably a lesbian anyway

That's a whole lotta airbrushing

>getting married and having children with women who were born and raised in 1st world western countries

Have you been living under a rock for the last 50 years? Fucking hell my fellow men are fucking blind and walk straight into death traps.

I'm not saying white women either. I'm talking about any woman born and raised in the west regardless of their race, they're all as bad as each other when exposed to western societies.

Those hips are prime and she is actually in good shape

what you want don't want your wife to have grown up in a society of gender equality and education for women?
Are you really such a beta that you can't handle a woman who can hold a conversation and have opinions?

I married the cheer leading captain/ prom queen.

>falling for photoshop

Check the way her arms crease at the elbow joint and the width of her face. She's fat, and that fat hangs down when there isn't an editor smoothing it out for her.

>>probably a lesbian anyway
For an asexual male who still likes to look at muscular women this seems like a pretty good deal.

Lmao what a shit body

>thrice

w-where are you from?

I wonder why they used a fat girl as the template

>not using god tier words such as thrice

I like my women tall and curvy. I'm a pretty big guy and it's nice to know that my offspring won't shatter her pelvis.

I met a man who was about twenty years into the career I'm currently entering at a museum with five little kids running around and a wife kind of chasing after them. They weren't being manic or poorly behaved or anything, it was just cute. And he was taking it easy watching it all go down, I struck up a conversation with him and he told me what was up in his life. He works hard, goes home and hangs with his kids, helps with and eats dinner, fucks his wife, konks out, does it all again the next day. Life was good for this man.
She was a shorter Latina with a gorgeous milfy body and nice wide hips. I'm a little taller and don't wanna fuck over my sons with short genes so going for that build but taller.

Yep I'm gonna make some chaddy sons and some lovely daughters and give em the best life I can. For that I need a wide hipped woman.

>that face

fucking Anglo women. Absolutely atrocious...

You do know that not all muscular women are automatically shredded and have too low bodyfat? It's quite difficult to maintain. Most women have body-image issues btw

Then it's a good thing that you can't Photoshop real life, isn't it?

And the pic name is normal body.
>Trolling on Veeky Forums

Alright, 50 push-ups faggot

Plastic surgery.

This is so disgusting, I lost my appetite. Which is a good thing.

That shit is so nasty I'd rather suck a dick then fuck that

Only screwing over the offspring at that point.

kys's your neck's self

Every woman has body image issues

Gotta choose skinny or fit.... because whew lad... those pounds sure do arrive once they're in their 30's and have kids.