Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BT99KLFgBvK/?taken-by=sbdalex
i.imgur.com/mE1zJKJ.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ToxmbOr00co
youtube.com/watch?v=UgZXwer6eZU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's just the puppy look btw, older ones look different

Whats a good program for strength that wont t rex mode me?

I thought that was an adult one. You've ruined everything.

Lol what an idiot

Spotoshot

puppers and doggers are the only good thing in this world

Whats a good program for strength that wont t rex mode me?

workout was about as fun as watching paint dry (again)
2 step walkout is feeling very nice now though
instagram.com/p/BT99KLFgBvK/?taken-by=sbdalex

nn friend

are you gonna watch it with friends? I kind of like baseball live, but on TV I can't watch it. maybe that's just because the brewers are shit and not really worth watching though.

started in december of 2013
here ya go pal

and friends
and qts
and you :)

spotoshot 2.0

They only love you because you feed them

This is Rafael. He was always a heartless bitch who hated dogs.

Fuck off raffy

Wtf this general gave me a Canadian passport, a drinking problem and ruined my squat

kys rafael

SS with an upper push/pull 3x10 added each day

Just like all these faggots here fed you attention for so long? KYS

Pretty close, yeah. RIP buddy...

What does spotoshot 2.0 consist of?0

rip old m8

Thanks man, he had a pretty good run.

are we posting our doggers

i.imgur.com/mE1zJKJ.png

youtube.com/watch?v=ToxmbOr00co

what

>coming back from knee tendinitis
>bench is about 90% of where it's been in the past
>dead is probably the same

Should I just LP it from lowballed numbers for six or eight weeks? A B A with A: squat/bench and B: DL/push press maybe?

Any /momentumbuilders/ survive this run? How'd it go?

That's what I'd recommend for coming off a break of a month or longer, or after some competitive season in a different sport prevented you from being in the gym full time.

Except OHP instead of push press. The point of lifting the bar overhead is largely to strengthen elbow extension and shoulder abduction, it doesn't work as well if knee extension is taking away some of the resistance.

And if you don't want to do power cleans on "A," at least do chin ups. Some other, lighter, quasi-pulling exercise.

I'd usually just do the SS template for a month or two, just about to failure, and then get back on a weekly program until the next season started up.

haha okay raffy

Begone catcuck, don't spread your lies here

>Except OHP instead of push press. The point of lifting the bar overhead is largely to strengthen elbow extension and shoulder abduction, it doesn't work as well if knee extension is taking away some of the resistance.

I've always found push press a little more useful for bench assistance and """general strength""" because my OHP stalls out so quickly and just a small push gets a lot more weight moving. Plus I lower it with decent control and le eccentric is supposed to be the more significant part of the movement for building muscle. I'd do pulls both days, probably two pulls for three or four sets each.

I survived
I thrived
And I built momentum
I ended up with a 50ish kg pr with a little left in the tank
I loved it, I didnt really feel too beat up. The only problem was the program took an hour and a half to 2 and a half hours to complete some days.
Im running my own version right now up to my meet in like 13 weeks.

that super tall dude with the long hair thats instagram famous was at my gym yesterday someone link his instagram i was there

Would you say you were conservative with RPEs or did you push it?

A little of both. If I had a number in my head all day I would sometimes get hard headed and go for It regardless of how warm ups felt. But most days I tended to be more conservative. I feel like being conservative on the rpes helped in the program, as long as I was about .5 away in terms of rpe I was cool with the set for that day.

need rap to lift to its the only thing that does it for me

actually some electronic stuff does too

Run the jewels, big pun, slaughterhouse, tech n9ne, older eminem, futuristic, apathy and jarren benton are all great for hype music

thanks senpai

i really like electronic stuff with nightcore shit volcals too idk why

that's because strict ohp pretty much only builds front delts.
triceps are hardly used.

If it makes you feel better, I think cats are dicks. Dogs at least love you if you feed them. Cats are still dicks even if you feed them.

The only benefit a cat has is that it can as least sort of manage its own feces.

>triceps are hardly used.
>In a OHP

My triceps are weak as shit and get worked a fuckton in ohp. Lockout is the hardest part for me with ohp.

Objectively wrong. They just don't express their emotions as much or the same way as dogs.

t. dog and cat owner/lover(not into furry)

(just a bit)

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

panzer stop

>Look mom, I posted it again!

You seem to have committed a fallacy here my friend.
Powerlifters are not inherently fat and ugly, but the fat and the ugly choose to be powerlifters to cope with the fact that they will never gonna make it.

drinking myself to sleep 3rd time this week hahahhaa

suicide never seemed so right like it does now haha

banned from my go to board so i'm stuckj with you fat cunts haha

Pube?

good luck proving that in court little man

>norse keeps getting weaker
>wank quit pl and lifts for aesthetics
>ssb is awol

Make heavyweights great again.

My doggo after a copperhead bit her :(

>when you check your food log and realize you accidentally ate 70g of fiber today
Oh shit.

How the hell did I get stretch marks on the top of my bicep when I dont even train them? What is this sorcery?

lol

>are we posting our doggers

>70g of fiber
>Oh shit.

No, you will not

The opposite is way worse.

They are real, look up Alaskan Klee Kai, or Pomsky.

>eating fiber stops you shitting

u wat

Haha, ok raffy

My neighbor has an Eskimo/Pom one.
He's a pretty cool little dude but designer breeds are pretty stupid.

Ahh, just like women

What ever happened to Jesse Norris? He seems to have dropped off the map lately

I didn't know bitches ate money.

When to add weight when running sheiko?
I asked Ben Rice during his livestream and he said he increased his max when he just assumed he got stronger. Forgot to ask him if you need to max in order to increase.

Can I just add 2.5 kg for each prep cycle?
I've run 28 free for DL 2x int without maxing. I've just added 2.5 kg for each month. Worked like a charm.

what is the most reliable 1rm estimator?

I have mostly used Symmetric Strength in the past for this, but after doing first cycle of Candito, the difference between the 1rm of SS and the one gotten by Candito method difeer like 7 kgs..
Which one is more reliable?

Is sheiko 29 good for someone who just hit 1234

canditos multiplier he puts on his program is really fucking conservative

i just test mine and input it 5-10lbs higher anyway

What's a good way to ensure activation of your quads during the start of a deadlift?

Half the time my quads aren't doing anything for the first half a second, which makes my back take over, which then causes severe rounding of my back and makes me have to fail the set.

Also, my abs seem to be "giving up" half way through the ascension of the deadlift, even if i try to keep them tight. Any help with this?

I am doing lmao3plate at 70 kg (154 lbs)

nice doggo

thanks for confirming my hunch, it seemed a bit low to me. I'll just keep using the Symmetric Strength one, that one seems pretty accurate for me.

I feel like shit. I'm cutting on texas and today I need to do intensity day 6 hours earlier than normal. Fuck my life.

Get the runt of the litter. It's possible he won't grow much. Though the proportions will change.

Idk why but slightly blurry pictures like this always looks really endearing and genuine. Like it's not the best picture, but it doesn't matter. It was good enough to keep and it's about the dog not the quality of the pic. It just feels more.

yeah and it doesnt make sense since the higher the weight the more you theoretically progressed when you multiply it when it should likely be the other way around

I think about pushing my feet into the floor. Like you are pushing the earth away, instead of the barbell up. If you can understand this, haha.

>cutting on texas method
Why would you do this to yourself?

I'm starting to ask myself the same question. I'll eat a shitton of food in an hour though. Better to go in a surplus today than to fuck up everything.

so i just did this youtube.com/watch?v=UgZXwer6eZU&feature=youtu.be

any r8? or h8?

maybe include the timespans in your chart too?

Yeah that makes alot of sense, actually. Thanks a lot

LONDON

Hey guys, I posted this noob question of mine in the QTDDTOT thread but wanted your thoughts.

when doing deadlift sets of more than one rep, how should you do the 'negative' portion of the lift?

Just drop the bar and reset?

Obviously lowering the bar in a super controlled manner isn't very good for your back

Please be my new plg gf

slam it into the ground as fast as possible and bounce the weights to get as many reps as possible. It's even better with bumper plates for maximum bouncing.

I think most here reset between each rep. Lower the bar how you see fit, just don't completely drop it

>Obviously lowering the bar in a super controlled manner isn't very good for your back
never ever do this, I slipped a disc doing this not even kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0

wow benni did it with a lot of weight that must mean that its safe

controlled eccentrics in the deadlift are known for causing injuries dude

I didn't say it was safe, I just wanted to post a cool video

yeah. I went for my first deadlifting sesh and was lowering them controlled, but it didn't feel sore in a good way. Luckily I'm weak so the weight I was lifting wasn't very much

He's the exception breh. I sure ain't no Benni

>tfw will never unslip a disc
with my chimp tier wingspan I was so good at the deadlift now I cant even diddly anymore dude

I was doing slow eccentrics with 500lbs for worksets for a month or two. I moved to a new gym and didnt wanna damage the equipment

>I cant even diddly anymore dude
:/ sorry to hear that breh

Please tell me people call them Pomeruskies.

i benched 120kg at 77 kg bodyweight and in some angles, i look like I NEVER TOUCHED A WEIGHT IN MY LIFE

I FUCKING LOOK LIKE I DO 15 PUSHUPS A DAY

WHAT THE FUCK am i doing WRONGGG

this is clear disinfo, the person the that pic does not bench 120kg

Your technique must be godly then. I bench 115kg at 88kg and my chest is absolutely massive compared to yours.

fuck off

idk man i have it on video it wasn't good form it was touch and go but i still locked that shit out at 77-78kg my muscles are so stringy i dont have big muscle bellies at all i look like absolute shit in some angles, i deadlift about 210kg at the moment and i swear to christ i have no clue, let me find a pic in good lighting for comparison

>i have it on video
post it