Good Riddance Vegan Trap

Haven't seen that abomination with his man-hands post here in a few days, either lucky on my end, or perhaps he was destroyed by a truck of peace. Whatever the reason Vegans are scumbags and the entire diet following consists of first world privileged white narcissistic pricks.
>choosing to eat a fucking plant over a steak because muh feelings
>choosing to eat said plant because you are privileged enough to have a choice unlike third world countries
>expensive smoothie blends consisting of fiber tasting like recycled toilet paper

It's time to stop ego-stroking and eat some damn meat you fuckin pussy. This vegan bullshit trend has gone to far and is polluting the minds of entitled white kids who then push their garbage diet upon the rest of us who aren't living in gated communities with a whole foods next door.

>
Unfortunately that fag is still here.

>destroyed by a truck of peace
Hahaha hahaha if only one would be so lucky. I fucking hate that vegan trap faggot

>and eat some damn meat you fuckin pussy
But he does.

>>expensive smoothie blends consisting of fiber tasting like recycled toilet paper
lol hi there xD

>>choosing to eat said plant because you are privileged enough to have a choice unlike third world countries

Right, third world countries where the staple foods are steak and brie, not fancy western rich people food like rice and beans

Leave him alone, user, he just wants a hot Veeky Forums bf to make him feel loved and dainty.

Bought a new Ninja blender literally like 3 hours ago, and am currently eating vegan frozen fruit blended into ice cream.

fuck yeah! phytochemicals are my jam!

there is no people in the world whose diet is vegan. All eat dairy, fish, or fowl.

KYS fucking abomination i thought that maybe just maybe allah had smited you, my prayers answered, alas he has not. Not yet anyhow. Soon, yes soon, you damn infidel you will hang from a noose and i will praise the prophet Mohammad peace be upon him for his culling of your wretched existence.

>vegan frozen fruit

Mashallah brother!

islam is a religion of peace. please don't try to twist it into something ugly :/

The "vegan" was more to point out that I used non-dairy milk while blending it. Of course the fruits vegan.

8/10 made me audibly chuckle

>being this dumb
Enjoy your date with Mohammad.

true followers of the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, would tear you to fucking shreds you fucking white piece of shit. You are no better than a homosexual deserving to be thrown from the rooftop for all to see and witness. You will be culled. If not by my hands then by the hands of my brothers.

>قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ

>Qu'ran 9:29
>Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Sura 9:5 the verse of the sword
>فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

>And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

i took a course about islam and it really is a religion of peace. there are extremists as with any religion (including buddhism), but the religion on the whole is not defined by them.

>support Muslim trans youth
why?

You were given their taqiya, you fool. When you come to realize that the only difference between a radical and moderate Islamist is that one will hold your feet while the other slices your throat.

Oh yes im sure that once you step outside your gated community, gated white community i might add, and travel to the middle east and try saying that to a true Muslim you will be welcome with open arms! how could you not be? I mean you are only an abomination and a weak specimen as a male masquerading in a dress as a female. It's not like you wouldn't be torn limb from limb on the spot for desecrating the gift Allah bestowed upon all males, being male to begin with. You are delusional and deserve death by stoning. You will be culled you abomination

oh no, its retarded.

Clean your stove.

no i don't think so. all the muslims i've had a chance to know have been super nice people.

i'm sick of all the silly hate that's been going on lately. people are people :)

this board sucks now

I think veganism is silly but OP is also an insecure retard if he cares that much about how people choose to eat or spend their money, get over yourself you're just as bad as they are trying to tell people how to live their lives. Butt hurt baby op.

what is a trap

Please ban this fucking idiot. Cultural appropriation is never OK. I don't care if youre a fucking tranny freak but saying muslims would tolerate you is so fucking stupid and you are projecting your values onto theirs. I agree with OP on this one. You're an idiot

when have i ever given anyone shit for eating meat? i happily advise people to eat healthy meats lol.

I was defending you you piece of shit

oh yeah sorry. i'm crazy tired lately :S

thanks for being a voice of reason. that's a little too rare around here :O

>muslims are my friends
>able to identify reason
pick one

KYS piece of trash

Lol was having a bad day until reading this

Vegans are the only people I know who literally get a fucking hard on telling other people how great being a vegan is. Its a cult. Virtue signaling at it's finest. I agree...its mostly entitled white people who are behind it

KYS fucking abomination

Why are you still breathing? You fucking post on an ANONYMOUS image board with a trip code you fucking loser, is your need for attention that great? No one cares that you're a vegan and most people don't give a shit if you are a trap. Kill yourself

I've never seen such successful baiting in my life. Good shit dude

The diet meme in OP? yeah obvious baiting
>implying that the "vegan trap" faggot shouldn't kill himself or that this board wouldn't be 100 times better without him shitting the place up

Really wish vegan trap would die too lol. I remember when being a sic cunt didn't literally mean becoming a sick (mentally) cunt. Wtf happened to this place

God, it's so obvious you made this thread about yourself.

As a Muslim, Islam is not a religion of peace. It's not a religion of war either.

It's just a religion. People can make it into whatever they want to fit their agenda.

>No true Scotsman

Anyway the reason 99% of Muslims aren't blowing themselves up is because 99% of people in general aren't fucking psychopaths. We're just people. Praying a certain way doesn't make you more inclined to violence. It doesn't do the opposite either. Correlation does not imply causation.

much like crossfit vegan is a cult.

wrong hes posting right now

if you weren't a fucking newfag you'd have filtered him straight away

>implying delusional tranny faggot would have the brain capacity to pull that off

Me again, I don't mind ruining this thread. As long as you don't mind our little convos. Lets chat this one up and drive the jerks off.

I think people should be able to choose what they eat regardless of their living situations, its not really their fault for being born in a first world country right? However I do agree that vegans definitely push their diet onto others and I agree that its mostly white folks who are very wealthy. In the case of vegan trap its the same since he can obviously afford estrogen hormones and have a vegan diet. From the pictures he spams he fits OP's description about wealthy whites buying into veganism as well

fuck vegan trap. The dude thinks he is a she just because he wants to play make believe and wear a dress. he's worthless trash and buys into being healthy when he's the exact opposite of healthy

traps is just dudes in wigs. crossfit is just a cult. reductive reasoning is actually good.

sure :)

soon though i gotta get going. need to do something productive today lol :P

if eating well and exercising isn't what a healthy lifestyle is all about then what is?

Don't scare this beautiful woman away like you did to trappy. Traps bring a much needed feminine touch to the board because we know women who were born women won't hang out here.

>soon though i gotta get going. need to do something productive today
so finally killing yourself?
>if eating well and exercising isn't what a healthy lifestyle is all about then what is?
You aren't mentally stable you fucking tard you have tattoos up the wazoo and youre on estrogen to take the easy mode life. Ill assume you want beta orbiters to clamor at your presence which is why you stay in threads where you obviously aren't welcome. It's sick. You're sick. You have a fetish for attention from weak males who habituate this board and will give you attention to fill the void in their lonely life which simultaneously validates your mental illness you fucking freak. IDC if you have the healthiest fucking diet ever you should be thrown in a ditch and left to rot. No better than Laci Green you piece of shit KYS

Trappy was actually a Brazilian manlet named rafaello who was LARPing as a trap using pictures of his unrequited love Livia.
So he was actually a man pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman.
Now he spends most of his time on reddit talking about magic the gathering.

Gotcha.
So since it seems to be getting under their skin, how big is your girl parts? And yes I do mean girl parts since they belong to a girl ;)

This is what i mean in Beta fucking males who are so lonely and devoid of actual human interaction that they will basically fall for "a man pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman"
or in this case a delusional man pretending to be a woman. Cringe as fuck. Your day of reckoning will come and you and your pathetic cuckhold followers will burn alongside you.

So angry. It's good though, use it to push through your last few reps next time you're at the gym.

KYS tranny scum. No one fucking wants you here except loser men likeLiterally the type of guy who gives gold to "women" in World of Warcraft because he thinks he will get laid hahaha hahaha

>so i'm unhealthy because i have a few tattoos?
A mere side-effect of your pathetic lifestyle. I could care less about them I only pointed it out because if you are willing to do "A" to your body then you will be willing to do "B" to you body, such as take estrogen therapy. How long until it leads to "C" where you just chop off your cock?
>need to develop the thought a little more.
The tranny faggot is lecturing me on thinking things out hahahahaha

In many cases the regular diet is at least vegetarian, and occasionally they can get some meat. To be able to eat meat regularly is mostly a 1st world luxury.

Not him but
>need to develop the thought a little more
Are you joking? You claimed earlier Muslims would accept your tranny ass and you are telling others to think more? How delusional can you get man?

Jesus now this is mental retardation. This entire thread especially your posts are the reason why people like OP exist. Turn off your trip code and none of this would happen you fucking idiot.

It sounds perfect, I wouldn't mind a look to judge for myself ;)

You keep on being you, one day I hope we meet.

i don't mind having a penis most of the time but it really does suck when it comes to clothes. like i feel like i can't wear all the gym clothes i want because of it :S

so i don't hate my penis but maybe someday if i have the money i'll get srs just to fit into pants better lol

Oh no don't do that, just keep it, we can brainstorm some ways to keep it hidden.
Compression shorts work wonders.

Fuck you are stupid as shit hurr hurr tattoos are fine guize! Lmfao. Hurr hurr changing my gender is fine guize! its been said many times in this thread but I will say it again. Fucking kill yourself

Wait, since when did Veeky Forums have a resident mentally ill lefty tripfag?

wtf, I miss Scoobs, and 2012 Veeky Forums

it's not always so easy...

i'd much rather be able to pull this off than have my penis, if i'm being honest :S

Vegan trap has to be bait. There's no way a person has all the qualities he has. Literally every post he says feels like it was meant to piss everyone off.

And he's as big of an attention whore as BN and Trappy. At least they contributed to the actual board though and gave/give fitness advice, which seems to be just another piece of the puzzle - being utterly worthless to the board.

I hope he's not a real person anyway. You would assume a real person would take the hint or offence at some point in time. He can't be real.

Another example of the mentally retarded tranny staying in a thread where he is obviously not welcome. You crave opposition because it gives you something to "fight" against because you want to feel "oppressed." It is the nature of the weak minded liberal, it is the nature of your pathetic mind. You love the beta orbiters that flock to you but realize that if this were face-to-face and not behind a screen you would be rejected by all, punched out, beaten, and torn limb from limb should you cross the wrong individual who won't give you the false kindness the betas do here on Veeky Forums. For what is "progressiveness" if there is not an obstacle to overcome regardless of how small it might be, perceived or not. You are the epitome of a freakshow buying into a self created facade.

I can think of a few (comfortable) ways to hide a penis while wearing yoga pants like that and I'm coming in at 7'.
I can't sit here and tell you not to do what you feel you need to, but just know I like you, the whole you.

>there were people some of whom might be posting in this very thread who unironically took lifting advice from trappy
>Trappy who was actually a brazillian (somewhat effeminate) manlet who was never able to pull more than 400 pounds was giving lifting advice and people were taking it

that's a long ways off, if it ever happens at all. and i wouldn't be against talking outside of fit. it's kinda nice having someone here who doesn't hate me though lol.

so if you want to do skype or something just post your thing.

Yeah, that always got me. I never understood why his advice was suddenly null once he was found out to be just a normal twink instead of a dude pretending to be a twink girl.

The whole thing astounded me and I fucking hated trappy just because of his attention whoring and arguing and always being right (fucking retard couldn't admit people do lateral raises to purely hit delts, and was adamant in them being for traps and serratus just as much as they are for delts). I really don't understand why his advice became worthless once he was found out to be just a guy and not a trap.

He should have never been listened to. But a weak lying guy carries more weight than a mentally ill tranny is what I'm saying.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

now i know that this is a copy pasted thing people do sometimes, but it's kinda lame that everyone here is "anonymous". makes it harder to make internet friends and know who you're talking to.

everyone should have a name imo

Cant think of a better way to give attention to a fucking tripfag than by making a thread about them.
Vegan, cheekie, masT, tomato, invictus, the nigger, and balconyfucker all can fucking go.
Sage

Skype doesn't work for me, would kik work?

>truck of peace
Hahahaha 7/10 made me smile. Saving this thread for bed time story I fucking hate vegan trap too. Don't know why he keeps coming here

>anonymous image board
>tries to make friends
Good thing you wont reproduce

GO TO FUCKING FAGBOOK THEN, GO TO BIOWARE FORUMS. THOSE PLACES LOVE MENTAL FREAKS LIKE YOU. WHY ARE YOU ON Veeky Forums IF YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES. its because you fucking want attention you cock gobbling gay dipshit

Like I said, every post is bait.

Why people still respond to this sort of shit is beyond me (I realize the hypocrisy but it's more directed at everyone else than the retard).

At least trappy was just retarded and looking for attention to validate his ego/opinions. This thing just wants to piss everyone off.

It might be Raffy's revenge for what he suffered actually.

sure i guess. i'll have to download it

but it's nice to have friends :)

i'm a real person. pretty new to fitness but seriously getting into it!

I think you are onto something lol, this vegan trap faggot really does contribute nothing to anyone's actual workout routine. all he does it bitch about how he looks in girl clothes. He really doubled down on the shitposting though, seems like hes in every thread simultaneously contributing nothing

>i'm a real person. pretty new to fitness but seriously getting into it!
You said this MONTHS ago you fucking LARPING cock guzzler. You purposely bait everyone to feel good about yourself and your shitty fucking lifestyle by playing the "HURR DURR IM SO DUMB IM A GIRL (MALE) LOOK AT ME NOTICE ME."

If you took your trip off you'd get along with the rest of the miscreants on this little Malaysian flight simulating image board of ours, although I'm afraid that your ego won't allow it

i didn't get serious about things until march, and it takes me a while to get these things down as i have basically zero physical intelligence :S

but i'm trying hard and doing the work so idk why people seem to hate me. i didn't mean to upset anyone. health and fitness is a great goodness and we should share it with the world :)

imo that's a pretty silly reason to dislike someone. and if people hate me over something so arbitrary maybe it's for the best they don't like anyway :(

we all know you made this thread you autistic attention whore

Me one last time
patheticpoet1c

>zero physical intelligence
You mean ZERO intelligence across the board. KYS faggot LARPER

this picture is what trannies think they will be able to do to a straight guy and not get instantly rejected or even worse, fucked up by some homosexual hating guy

>patheticpoet1c
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT NAME HAHAHAHAHA OP was right about beta orbiters flocking to vegan trap to fill their empty lives. HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THE IRONING

>>>/bbmisc/
>>>/fitmisc/
>>>/tps/
>>>/ymrl/
>>>/topix/
>>>/citydata/
>>>/straightdope/
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/offtopic/

Jesus fucking christ

>Comes to anonymous image board to discuss fitness instead of going to any of the many nonymous image boards
>Proceeds to attempt joining the community using a name
>Why don't people like me?
You're a faggot or a troll. Either way, lurk more.

Why are the fucking mods so shit at their job