I can't be the only one here that just wants to be as big as absolutely possible, right? Even if it's fat...

I can't be the only one here that just wants to be as big as absolutely possible, right? Even if it's fat? I just want to be absolutely massive and muscular and bulked, even if I am a fatass (as long as I'm not like those 300 poubd 40-something powerlifters, I'm not talking about that).

Anybody relate? I've always been a skeleton and I just want to be so huge that my clothes don't fit right and so that I need to take multiple showers a day purely from having so much mass.

This is my fetish. Be my bf??

sure
too bad I'm nowhere near even Veeky Forums yet

anything over 20% bf is fucking disgusting regardless though, I can respect people who prefer 15-20 to be huge but no more.

I'd want to be somewhere within 20-30

Fuck I don't want gyno from roids or anything but if I got tits from fat I'd be alright with that. I love the idea of those being visible through my shirt and having no control of it.

You're going in the right direction.
>those being visible through my shirt and having no control of it.
Please, OP, (don't) stop. You're driving me crazy.

I want to have a chronic and distinct body odor that isn't bad but that always follows me due to my size, something I can't control.

Just a cloud of musk, like your own microclimate?

fuck no

Be what you wanna be, friend

Just don't be coming back here being all "abloobloo why are fat girls the only ones hitting on me why do hot girls want some skinny twink chad who can't even break a set of weight scales #fatacceptance #bigisbeautiful" you fucking potato

Some hot girls love enormous guys. Some hot boys do too.

hell yes

Imagine how much body heat a sumptuous physique like that would radiate.

Got a throwaway email, OP? I'd like to talk about this further one-on-one.

[email protected] I'd love to keep going

absolutamente asqueroso

Sent you a message.
Nice pic, vorefag.

Name 3 and I'll consider becoming 250lbs

Meghan, Daphne, and Sandra.

Seriously? lol alright I could maybe do that
Full disclosure I'm a skelly and have fallen off the wagon with going to the gym lately

That's okay, if you want to keep going, just email me.
Either at the address I mailed or
[email protected]

hhnnnng

meaty

It's one of these threads now

that guy actually does look kind of gross though
if he had a younger face or less sweat that'd be cool

I think he looks alright. Though I'd rather he had a younger face too, I guess.

Why are so many Asian lifters have more bodyfat? I see this so often irl

human grub

It's because they're soy blimps.

explain?

I think it has something to do with the amount of soy and rice in their typical diet which causes them to bulk up as they do.

>Daphne
my cat in no way likes big niggers

d-daddy

I was talking about my cat Daphne. She procures big niggers for me.

I'm mainly gay but I'd absolutely love to try black ass sometime in my life

I'm mainly homosexual as well. But I'd rather make OP huge than get ass.

lol OP here, thanks user I'll email you in that case

My bulk has gone out of control and I'm up to 22%. I kinda like how I look in a shirt desu and like how strong I am rn.

how much mass have you gained since you started lifting?
also I gotta ask you for a pic

pic related af

if he weren't old that'd be a goal body
I mean the body is a goal body at least

What about Bradley mode?

Oh fuck yeah I follow that guy on instagram
I didn't think anybody else knew who he was

I was 179lbs at 5'11" and I'm up to about 202

He's a favorite of mine.
Who else do you follow on instagram for inspiration, you size-obsessed madman?

I don't follow him but Preston Brock has some awesome pictures

Wow, he's a thick gentleman.

What do you think about this OP, goals?

y e s
e
s

OP was this you? Or did I email some interloper?

OP here
Nah it's not me, I haven't posted my email in this thread actually hahah
Planning on messaging both of them though I guess, any of you guys can message me at [email protected]

You just feel weak

You need to understand that being powerful isn't the same as being strong

Being powerful is about being fast and strong, that's why athletic mode > powershitter mode

Being fast and having extremely good cardio for sprints feels awesome with a muscular body, being fat and big feels shitty, you will understand in time

Sent you a message ;)
>being this clueless
>pic related

That address didn't work for some reason.

really? [email protected] ?
I'll check but if it doesn't work I'll give you another one.

try emailing again, I hadn't been on that email for a while so it wasn't working right I think

Tried again. Haven't received a "failure to send" message yet.

I don't think it's a good idea to aim for "big" unless you're like 6'3" or over.

It just looks stupid.

eh, the only good way to live is to focus on what you want and do it without acknowledging your limitations, even if it goes to a slight degree of delusion. That said I don't give a shit about my height, though I am glad I'm not under 5'9"

What do you look like OP

wow i have those same undies :3

I'm like 5'10" or something and 140 pounds and I'm 22 now but I look like I'm 18 or something

I've tried getting fit in the past but never have been able to stick with it, I know how stupid this is. I'm not muscular at all right now but for some reason I've never stopped browsing Veeky Forums throughout all this time.

Are you a superman?

I'm like 5'10" or something and 140 pounds and I'm 22 now but I look like I'm 18 or something

I've tried getting fit in the past but never have been able to stick with it, I know how stupid this is. I'm not muscular at all right now but for some reason I've never stopped browsing Veeky Forums throughout all this time.

I don't see the point in being this big. Athletic performance goes down in a lot of areas, it can be unhealthy, and it would be easy to lose your size if you decide to travel and don't have consistent reliable access to gyms. But that's just me, you do you senpai

being huge is shit for your heart

I like the idea of being uncomfortable due to my size

A $ $
$
$