You don't lift for women, do you?

They're not worth it. Why are you such suckers?

I lift for my little bro, I promised him I'd get my life on track before he died...

>?

I lift because I'm delusional and I have a fantasy that if I get in shape and look good, the girl that I lost might miss me and I can hear her voice again. I think of her and the good times we shared when I'm struggling on a rep.

>"lifting"
>not going on gear for 1 year and maintain for life at genetic maximum

lol

Why do you post a flabby butt?

I'm just about to reach intermediate stage on my lifts and want to do a cycle of testosterone to speed this shit up because I have no plans to get huge just decent looking and I've already wasted so much of my prime years. I turn 28 in 3 weeks. Tic toc

>41407606
This, Come on OP leave that crap in /pol/

> low test, pancake like ass
> disgusting dirty man feet

You should examine your life to this point, OP.

I`m hitting 29 in 3 weeks

>feelsbadman.jpeg

wow rude thats what my butt looks like
im a man tho

Not going to lie, It's nice to get mired and theres a direct correlation between lifting and mires. But I lift mainly for my mental health and a stress relief activity.

>not worth it
>do it anyway

I can die a happy man.

>complains about low test on a woman
>complains about a typically high test feature on a woman
you need to off yourself

>You don't lift for women, do you?

Honestly, no I don't lift for women.

I do, however, trim fat and keep a low bf% for women.

Not going to lie, I love to fucking eat.

Dam I'm sorry about that

F

should I stop feeling bad that I'm turning 19 soon?

Seems like most of my progress would be done at 21. But even that feels like it'll be a long time.

God, why didn't I start lifting earlier ;-;

Is 21 too late to be an aesthetic chad slaying stacies?

Hey everyone

Can someone please supply me with the infographic photo on producing big loads of semen?

I assume one of you has it in a thread obsessed with womenzzzzz

u go gurl

Hope you make it brother.

I lift for myself and my son, so I'll be there longer for him and as an example to him.

I think you should keep lifting and move on mentally. The one that is meant for you will just be there no matter what.

Hoo boy me too

How is that a flabby ass, and what the fuck are your standards if you think that is flabby?

I lift so I enjoy watching myself jerk off in the mirror.

This one? One day I did some kegels (like 50 fast ones then 100x 5 second holds) and that night I shot cum two metres, whereas it normally shoots 5cm

Both 19 and 21 are still incredibly young so calm down.

Think of it this way, what 21 year old would you rather be, a 21 year old who has been lifting for the past 2 years or a 21 year old who has been sitting around with his finger in his ass for the past 2 years.

if you say so sir..
I've been having that at the moment too, questioning why I hadn't been lifting for the past 2 years. Then I'd have become Chad today D:

So, how do I maximize these 2 years?
What should follow after I'm done with beginner gains in this?

I lift because I hate the last woman I was with and want to make her jealous by banging hotter women

I should probably get over it, but it's been working so far

good luck bro

I don't lift for girls, user.
I was skinnyfat before starting to work out and have turned in to a douchebag that doesn't even bother to remember 90 % of people's names that I meet up with every day and in general, after the first date if a girl doesn't want to have sex, I tell her to gtfo which has lead to many of them hating my guts and/or convincing their gf's to also hate me.

Maybe this is the opposite of "making it" but who cares

samefag-ing
Also,
>asking girls out on multiple dates in hopes of getting laid
>treating them like treasure
>cucking yourself and making all kinds of exceptions because she has a vagina

total degeneracy

Same, generally I am this cool guy but when it comes to woman I am such a douchebag

Girls should be making exceptions towards us, user. Not the other way around.

Example : One sweet girl I met (6.5/10) walked 10 fucking kms to meet up with me at a park but then told me that she needs to gain my trust and "no sex for the first 2 months", I responded with " Do I have to slay a fucking dragon in order to get laid?" but she insisted and I politely asked her to leave.

I want a footjob from those rough, dirty feet

>They're not worth it. Why are you such suckers?

MGTOW - just a recent convert. Hard not to agree with their red pill view.

However I'm using it as a method of keeping the distraction of females at bay whilst I pursue higher tier goals in life.

In a few years time I will be working full time in my chosen profession. Savings and investing will be a of great concern to me.

Once I've established myself and if I feel the need to have children for a complete life. I will spend resources in finding a female partner. She maybe from the western world but If I feel my chances are greater marrying someone from overseas then I will not hesitate to take that route.

All the best to everyone here. I still bodybuild and have been doing so for the past 10 year. 7 years 100% natty and 3-4 years blasting and cruising.

Although the first time I touched a weight may have been due to insecurities and wanting acceptance and respect from females and my male peers. I continue to follow the lifestyle out of habit and love the discipline and joy it brings.

I follow a strict vegetarian diet. Eat a lot of plant matter throughout the day and am meticulous with what I consume. Eat to function optimally rather than pleasure. Lift weight religiously 4 days a week, 30minutes of cardio everyday and have recently started deep stretching a few minutes on a daily basis.

Yes I do use hormones, have regular blood work and accept the possible consequences of my choice. I have a GP and cardiologist with whom I confide and am under limited supervision - although they do not condone my usage.

My natty progress stalled at year 4-5 and I could no longer progress in my training. My potions allow me to push further than my bodies ability could ever be naturally. As long as I don't go 100% yolo I would be more than content dying an age above 60 as long as I've achieved the major goals in my life.

All the best in life comrades. Peace.

>19 soon
>tfw 24yo kissless virgin started lifting 6 months ago
you have nothing to worry about... you are young as fuck

I lift for me and men.

I just want to experience what it's like to be at my maximum potential for once in my life. I've spent years just doing the bare minimum to get by and I want to know my capacity.

all you roiding fags will look like this when youre 50

I'm literally gay and can get laid easy, so no. I exercise and eat healthy because I don't want to be 40+ with a shit body and quality of living.

>Implying I intend to live that long

Gays are such bitches I swear man. I want a qt boyfriend. All these fags want to do is fuck.
>feels weird man

Yeah, we're sluts. Sorry mate.

of course not. I lift for that feeling when I get out of bed the day after.

I lift for my boyfriend.

this is GAAAYYYYYY

>gaining zero muscle in a 30 year window

i shiggy diggy

Unless he hops on the juice he can't really gain anymore muscle

>all you roiding fags will look like this when you're 70
FTFY

>yfw blue shirt is the bottom

No I lift for men desu

No, not unless you can spend Ahnold money on your health.

I lift to not be fat. But I would not lift for Western women, ever.