Why do a jefferson deadlift?

why do a jefferson deadlift?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/ericbugenhagen
youtube.com/watch?v=YTKpiWuCfJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people say it feels more athletic than a regular deadlift.

It's fun

Finally, why not?

i've never tried it, i might do it next time just for shits and giggles

The reason that guy does it is because he's not remarkable on the regular lifts so he wants to get famous doing other random shit.

i like him, he seems to have fun

lol hes strong af still, stop hating

He can bench 4 plates, and hack squat over 800. Hell he zerchers more than Pete Rubish.

The guy's a freak of nature. He just does weird lifts because he can and normal squats and deadlifts don't work well with bulgarian.

>hating hard
Show us a shitty picture of him and probably you will have our attention.

then you realize he rows your diddly 1rm
with one hand.

there are several 165lb lifters that can bench 4 plates

>hack squat
>zerchers

exactly

sure, I just answered the question the OP asked

This clown literally has a patreon page. All you nutswingers can go donate to his journey of doing meme lifts in his basement to support his family

patreon.com/ericbugenhagen

>165lb lifters that can bench 4 plates

why not?

You'd be hard pressed to come up with any natty 165'ers benching four plates. And I have my doubts you will post more than that one chink who can.

You realize weird lifts still require strength, don't you? He can zercher more than Pete Rubish. Pete Rubish can deadlift 900 pounds or around there. Pete Rubish is a huge roider.

He can hack squat over 800. Logic would dictate he can conventionally pull a lot of fucking weight. Probably more than a roider like Isley who only trains for pl totals.

The guy trains really fucking hard and is strong at everything he does. I don't see an issue with that. I'd rather watch him do stupid shit than watch him be another person who benches all the time. How bro like of you to be mad he doesn't appeal to your broset.

He doesn't do the regular lifts because of injuries he has had right before he created his channel

He says that on a comment on on of his videos

I like that he doesn't seem to take shit too seriously

>natty 165'ers benching four plates
>OP lifter isn't even close to natty

I bet it would be hard to find any female 165lb lifters that bench 4 plates too.

> He can zercher more!
> He can hack squat more!

lol

He can compete in USAWA meets but that's it. And that fed is full of interesting old dudes that preserve the history of the sport rather than edgelords who beg for handouts on youtube.

>injuries
>full round cat back hack squats instead

ok

It was shoulder injurie, he says doing regular squats are uncomfortable for his shoulders

I'm trying to find the comment but I don't remember which video it is

injury or not he can still outlift anyone in this thread

He is natty though. Guy's been lifting for 17 or so years and he looks like a normal albiet blown up dude. Not to mention he admitted if he did gear he wouldn't stop due to his desire to do more/the price.
He does gomad. Almost any gear that would help him get stronger would make him fucking huge due to that intake.

I like how you dodged your original comment where there's so many 165'ers benching 4 plates. Like 4 plates is ever not impressive.

And zerchers and hack squats require legitimate strength. You have no point here beside you seeming to only like pl'er lifts and nothing else counts. You might as well be mocking ohp or rows, though I suspect you're also a fan of SS.

He's doing strange lifts that require just as much strength as a normal lift would require in comparison. Do you think the average person would have an easier time with zerchers than they would with deads/squats/bench or something? You sound like either an elitest power lifter or someone who is still doing SS.

haha he does gomad?

dunno why you're investing so much time replying to that guy

>He is natty though

kek, I'm not even going to read the rest of your post if you're starting off this delusional

Because it's either Eric himself or one of his patreon supporters.

>He is natty though.
>he does gomad

Are literal manchildren posting on Veeky Forums now? Roids don't help you get big and cut, it's the GOMAD

can we see your lifts?

check USPA's database, my steinborn squat, pullover bench and jefferson deadlift is through the roof

Because you have lots and lots of extra chromosomes.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YTKpiWuCfJs

He works out for hours everyday.

And he cuts from time to time. I didn't realize that was void if you did gomad at any time.

He has videos where's down because his lifts are down because he's cutting for pics like that. Otherwise he carries a decent amount of fat.

lmao the powerlifter is jelly as fuck hahahaha

Variety is key for building real strength, i bet you think lifting a lot in back squats means you will have good single leg strength or even sprinting speed hahaha, fucking delusional

I dont know but i helps people who cant quite get the form correct and cant stop hurting their backs

>hahahahaUMAD BRO?
Your insecurity is showing

not him but this is retarded

i weigh well over 285 pounds, have only ever done low bar squats and deadlifts for legs (SS + texas method) and can rep single leg squats like they're nothing. i've also always been a fast sprinter, especially so when i cut

DYEL?

The only insecure one is the guy mad at Eric for doing weird lifts with heavy weight. If you're impressed by his strength you are reddit tier PLer or SSer mad he's doing what he wants and is strong as fuck

>legitimate strength
zerchers are a westside meme

you're also a retard if you think he's natty, i'm not sure you appreciate how high a 4plate bench is for a guy weighing 165

>If you're impressed by his strength you are reddit tier PLer or SSer
>4 plates at 165
>almost 2.5x bw bench
holy shit, leave Veeky Forums

>roider like isley
Just how much of a dyel are you

this thread is so fuckign autism
this is why i hate fat fucking powerlifters that somehow dont get bored doing 3 lifts their whole life

>Isley
>roider
getting embarrassing here lad

it's gay.

Should I just not watch his videos and watch Bradley Martyn instead, guys?

how many lbs bulgarian split squat?

Hoo boy WE GOT A MADFAG OVER HERE BOYS

Literally a pic of cheekies ideal man

Isley has turned to the dark side (again).

You'll note as a teen he was big and lean, and that on its own could've been natty, but he clearly lost musclemass and gained fat the moment he was doing anything involving drug tests. He's back on it now afaik, you'll note his lack of IPF love in the last couple of years.

>only 175lbs

why do a bench press? rtard

Isley is a roider though. And he can pull 700, though he doesn't count it because he was wearing a belt.

I don't understand your point

Zerchers are legitimate lifts that require a retarded amount of strength. They're also a one way ticket to snap city but they are legitimate.

He's been doing bulgarian for 10 years. He would be twice his size doing literally any gear meant to get his lifts up. He would also probably overdose and die if he started doing gear seeing as he's obsessed with getting stronger.

4 plates is impressive at any size. Reread that post. Eric is like 230-250 if you think he's 165 though.

Eric and even that fag Alpha Destiny are the only two people I believe don't roid. Dom, Alan Thrall, and that fruitcake sandnigger tranny thing too but they aren't as impressive.

what about latsbrah? is he natty?

Or his form is just shit on the other lifts. Or he just wants to be the next meme.

he trains non regular lifts because he 1) doesnt compete. and 2) trains bulgerian. if he didnt have a high exercise selection he would stall and make no progress

>Alan Thrall
isn't he pretty strong though?

He looks like a fucking bay window and is just as big.

His form is shit on all the lifts. How he hasn't broken his back is beyond me. Still doesn't make him not strong as fuck though.

i'm not sure he is using anything. he's the only guy who i think isn't on roids who seems like he is. no one is that good an actor.

By natty standards he's kind of strong

His legs are decent, not great. His bench is 275 after training for 10 years. He benches as much as Dom and Dom doesn't take it that seriously. I'm mad that I might not get to 315 in 2 years of lifting, and I don't consider myself strong.

>His bench is 275 after training for 10 years
this has got to be some sort of joke

i hit just below that at 17 years old after fucking around with stupid programming