Former fatties of Veeky Forums:

Former fatties of Veeky Forums:

How much penis length/girth did you gain when you got Veeky Forums?

I weigh about 300 but my erect penis is only 6" and bloodflow is crap

>6'1
>250
>30%+ body fat
>6.5 incher if really hard

Fast forward 12 months

>6'1
>200 in the morning
>10% body fat
>Solid 7inch rod

Some guys don't hold fat down there, I obvious tucked up enough for a full half inch.

how does losing fat make your dick longer

was 6.25''x4.5''
am now 7.5''x5.25''
i went from an obese asthmatic who never did cardio to biking ~100 miles a week. DO YOUR CARDIO, BOIS.

I had a tubby little fanny pooch that was hiding a good bit of my dick

Lost the wieght and the pooch is gone.

fucking idyat

It doesn't. It just sorta uncovers what's already there. It's sorta like losing weight to see your abs.

>tfw 7 inch at 185
>tfw 5.5 inch at 260 (current weight)

Thats what you get for dirty bulking you fucking retard

gunt

just bone press your measurement and thats how long your dick will be

this isn't magic guys.

its just because you're so fat theres a pad covering your dick.

it happens every year, bulk hard for the winter and cut for the summer
I've lost 70+ pounds like 4 times but this has to have been my worst bulk yet, started at 280

Crouching tiger, hidden penis

If your 300lbs with 6 visible inches, then your dick gains should be awesome

You're heart works better so you can get harder and hence bigger. It's like pumping more air into a balloon of course it gets bigger lol

Supposedly you can gain up to one (1) inch of visible penis for every 20 lbs (pounds) of fat that you lose. So a 300lb guy could gain several inches of visible penis

20 is too little, I lose 80 pounds, put on 2 inches and all my fat goes to my stomach/sides

>you can gain up to one (1) inch of visible penis for every 20 lbs (pounds) of fat that you lose

I guess my benis will hang a couple of inches above my knee when I'm done losing weight.

Hahahaha nice one m8
I keked

>he measures his dick to the bone
Hahaha. I bet you also count the bar in your lifts

i mean, if you're not carrying fat on your pubic pad bone pressed is exactly how long your penis will be.

do you think bone pressed means from your sternum or something?

So you gained 2 inches of dick? Id call that a win breh

>he doesn't count the bar
when will this stupid meme die

Wait people measure dick size to the bone? I thought you were supposed to measure from the tip to the middle of the shaft. are you all dicklets?

I was skinny fat at 160 lbs. Had a 5.5" long penor. Got really cut and was 132 lbs. Now I'm 7". Back up to 160 lean and still 7" dinky

>6'4
>381 pounds
>4.5 maybe 5 inch dick

16 months later

>6'4
>231lb
>almost 7.5 inch when super hard

Same here bro. It's fucking awesome.

wow this is fucked up

yes. i also have an above average penis.

went from 5" to 6"

still have weight to lose and dick to gain though.

So you gotta be 10% body fat for full penis?

Your bf estimates are way to low. No way you're 10% at 200

Losing weight on its own didn't do much beside the ~half inch that I gained in length (didn't have that much belly fat, was more overall pillsbury dough boy kek), but the cardio and conditioning drills that came with getting Veeky Forums improved my bloodflow and cardiovascular health so much my erect pecker gained a solid inch in girth. Almost doesn't feel like my own anymore, n-no homo.

WHERE IS MY ELEVEN INCH COCK THEN HUH

yes I mad

ignore him, dirty bulk is the true redpill

320lbs to 180lbs
Remained pretty much the same.

bullshit, I lost a mere 20lbs and the thing got so much bigger it felt almost gay touching it, like it didn't belong to me

Depends on how you measure it I guess. It would have probably been smaller if I'd been measuring it standing upright.

Man, if that's the case I am not even in my final form with my 8incher

I haven't measured exactly but when I went from 250 to 180lbs my dick went from being slightly less than 6 inches to slightly more.

I'm 5'10, 229 lbs, 29% body fat. 5.5" dick.

Just started getting serious about getting fit this week. Hopefully I get over 6".

Yo I'm very similar to your before.

Mind sharing diet/routine?

Good job man

You serious man? because I'm 371 and my dick is roughly 4.5 inches hard. I've also got a huge fupa. This gives me motivation to continue losing weight if true.

Girth none.
Length +2in
From chodemode to normal

remember i lost all of my pelvic fat when i got mono, made that shit look an inch longer but in reality it was the same length

>not measuring dick from tip to [spoiler]tail[/spoiler] bone

Yea dude

I used to be 5'9" and well over 200 pounds, probably 210 too 215.

Dropped to 150, probably gained a little sick length, now it's around 5.7, used to be shorter

Previously: 280lbs/127kg
Currently: 161lbs/73kg

Honestly, way more than I expected. I don't know if I had some sort of late penis growth spurt in addition, but I wouldn't think so, as I generally entered puberty pretty early, around 11 years old.

I was 13cm (5.11inch)at one point. I absolutely hated my dick, and thought time and time again "God, why couldn't you just have given me something average at the very least?"

Now I'm somewhere between 17-17.5cm. (6.7-6.8inch). It's like God gave me an extra reward for all the effort of getting into shape. Definitely a nice fucking perk to get in addition to everything else getting in shape has given me.