What is the worst possible feeling in the world?

What is the worst possible feeling in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciatica
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no gf

tfw no gf

Realizing you've been coming to this place for 9 years now

jealousy

When you meet a more successful version of yourself right before you die, to see what you could have accomplished if you didn't browse Veeky Forums

Failure

Judging by what I've seen is a toss up between a compound femor fracture and severe burns, I've seen tons of stab wounds, gun shots, amputations basically everything you can think of I've seen, those 2 seen to always be in the most pain, not sure exactly why but that's my experience, been an EMT and a firefighter for years in one of the busiest cities in the country so I've seen pretty much everything

>somehow doesn't die
>finds out so called more successful version is long lost twin brother
>im wasting your time
>go fuck yourself

Guilt and shame

>Worst feeling in the wordl
>I'm losing my job in a month
>I live alone and very far away from family
>No help and I'm not sure what will happen
>I don't care anymore
>Gotta keep studying/applying for jobs and maybe something will change

I broke my collar bone in two places and that kinda hurt. They just put you in a sling and pretty much tell you to not to move it while it fuses back

Do you have one giant trap like me? I look like a retarded snake.

The word excruciating comes from crucifixion, so probably that.

Seeing your daughter bring home a black guy

Waking up.

Gallbladder attack

this

Inflamed prostate feels like my bladder is full of hot acid and there's an ember in my ass

Direct electrical stimulation of the parts of your brain that control pain

Being clinically diagnosed with autism at 30 after a life of constantly fucking everything up pretending there's nothing wrong with me.

It was the worst/best day of my life. Worst because I realised I'm fucked, best because autismbux.

The absence of the presence of God

Regret.

I don't know if it's the worst but slipping two discs and barely being able to get out of bed let alone ever lift again is pretty shitty
>tfw iktf

Realizing you are going to die some day and it is all going to end. The universe will go on and you got to experience only 90 years of it. Then you seize to exist. You as a consciousness stop existing. It was all for nothing in the long run.

Sometimes I spiral out of control with this fear of death and get depressed.

That's actually motivating as fuck man. Puts fear into protective. What the fuck do i care if i get rejected 100 times tonight. Gonna die someday anyways.

Worst I ever felt is being told by my ex that I got her pregnant and she had an abortion in the same sentence.

Were you doing deadlifts or squats

Iktf

The only way I can deal is to just try to not think about it. If it creeps into my mind somehow the idea of non-existence and inevitable death just spirals me down into a deep depression and feeling of pointlessness

Why is this depressing to you? I cannot wait for my existence to end. I just want to blow as many loads on or in beautiful women as I can before it ends

Searing nerve pain that comes in pulses.
Try not to lose your toes, kids.

I'm not sure. It didn't have one point of 'oh fuck, there goes my back'. I just woke up ine morning and it was a bit stiff and sore. Then the next day it was a little worse and just kept getting worse until it was blinding pain and it obviously wasn't going to get better

I hope you said it happened at work

burns

Nope. Boss is a bro who also lifts so I talked to him about it when it was still minor. Wouldn't want to screw him over anyway by blaming work

I find that amazing, not scary.

Getting your balls slowly smashed or getting into to some extreme warehouse accident is 100x more frightening/painful

Yes, the existential crisis is the worst.

>knowing what could have been

does it get better?

Worst feel

It gets worse.

this is my fear, burn victims like that must go through such intense physical and psychological pain

if i knew i'd end up looking like that when i was injured i'd just put my rifle in my mouth and pull the trigger

7 years here. it only goes downhill. some time in the future, when this place ceases to exist, whether it get shut down or flooded with arseholes, that will be both the worst and best day of my life.

Toothache, surprised you didn't know that.

Weird how this same thought evokes so many different emotions from people.
That thought just makes me angry. Knowing that literally everything humans have done on this planet is a faint echo on the cosmological scale is so gay.
Fuck I wish I was born as some different creature far away in a society where different alien species have already made contact and I could slam some alien pussy. Shit.

i'm ok with the total destruction of everything humans have ever done. i don't like it but i can live with it. it happened. what is unbearable to me is if the universe ceased to exist or some other weird shit so that none of it ever happened. that would just fucking suck.

Or, seeing your wife give birth to a daughter instead of a glorious son

Out of what I've experienced, sciatica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciatica

Physically, from what I've heard, a torn quad is one of the worst. I had a very small tear in the middle of my quad as a teen from a skateboarding accident and I got light headed and queasy from the pain. I also broke a rib and compressed a disk in my spine and none came even close to that pain.

Mentally, it's
>Tfw no gf

>feeling your culture and heritage slowly fade out of the west and being replaced by backwards values and overly tolerant, emasculated hippies

>gets influenza
>dies

gee sounds amazing

I know that feel, fellow /fitpol/ bro.

The body stops but the soul lives on

Energy literally cannot stop existing. It can only transgress to something else.

Everybody afraid of death should smoke DMT

>turning down interested females

M-monogamy is the greatest

brehs

god this, gonna turn down a sidechick that doesn't know she's a sidechick in a few hours. She's gonna cry.

can't fool me r*ddit, everyone knows the only people who browse this place are underage normalfag hipsters