What makes a man's face attractive, Veeky Forums?

I know some of you out there are knowledgeable in this face theories and shit. DuMP YOUR KNOWLEDGE HERE.

stop being so autistic its not that objective

facial width to height ratio is #1

defined jaw, hunter eyes and some subtle feminine features

which type is the best and has most potential?

HIGH FWHR IS LIFE

I know wide and compact faces are attractive on men.

but how does FWHR apply to women? dont many women have high FWHR? because of smaller midfaces than men? I'm confused.

a combination between a few of them

but it is you retard
there are objective standards of beauty
have you ever heard of Plato's forms?

symmetry and defined features are the first things that come to mind

Square and Oval.

long face is fucking disgusting and low testorone, round face is fucking gross, heart is meh and diamond looks weird as fuck

ok and how does knowing what makes someone attractive help you if youre already born a certain way and can't do shit about your bone structure

I don't think you can apply similar logic to what makes a woman's face attractive.

idk how to respond but

we can cut to lower bodyfats and see our features

we can maximize our eyebrows through vaseline and castor oil

we can maximize our jaw aesthetics through chewing gum and mewing

we can use plastic surgery to give us a more bigger and more masculine chin and jaw

we can easily identify which types of women and men are attractive in public

we can use this redpilled information for many things

Which one are you?

Is OP square or oval?

How so?

I think women can get away with many different face shapes as long as they dont have super long midfaces similar to what ugly men have.

Oval.

tough luck
better to be fit and ugly than fit and fat

agreeed. even when u are ugly, if u are fit u have a better chance at finding a genetically attractive women and u will pass on good genes to at least one of your children

A woman's attractiveness is less dependent on FWHR. High FWHR makes a man attractive because it signifies naturally high testosterone. IIRC a woman's facial dimensions are less dependent on testosterone.

>oblong face

oh I see. its kind of weird that women usually have high fhwer despite not having much testestorone.

I also noticed a lot of people with LOW FHWR tend to be beta cuck males or neet/incels

this perfect size face thing is bullshit

I think as long as your features match you're good

square, defined cheekbones, thick eyebrows, a neotenic nose, slightly larger lower lip.

what are some good ratios? mine is around 1.85

i believe anything above 1.6 or 1.7 is good

(i might be wrong tho)

Fuck this board, desu. I seriously can't unsee shit, like how I know someone's face is attractive or not. and seeing that attractive person being treated better by people in life and more likely to be succesful. fucking hell this redpill is hard.