Hey guys im just gonna do some leg exercises real quick

Hey guys im just gonna do some leg exercises real quick

mirin muscle confusion

Could one recover from this injury?

It would took a long time, it looked like his fucking bone just snapped in half. I mean, if you look you can easily tell his knee went completely backwards. He could probably recover from it but he'd most likely need surgery, and as I said recovery would take a very long time. He'd probably also have to do physical therapy as well. Of course from a medical standpoint I don't know how bad it is, looks like he might have just destroyed every tendon in his knee and the bone just kind of snapped or some shit.

It's like your entire left leg would be useless to you for years probably, even with surgery.

I wish I could watch that webm but I'm not going to

Stop posting these jesus fucking christ it's basically gore

Yeah it's pretty hardcore watching his knee and leg just completely go backwards like that, I don't think I've ever seen a human leg bend that way.

Yeah I'm going to keep avoiding this machine. Luckily I've never seen anyone snap their legs on this thing at my gym. But I always eye it when I see someone doing some crazy weight on it

He didn't break his bones, he just tore all the tendons and ligaments in his knee. 6-9 months of recovery including surgery and physical therapy.

Well still, I don't even want to imagine the pain.

Jesus christ talk about Murphys law in action

thats what you get for bad form camlifting

I hate retards who use up all the plates for stupid ego lifting

Fuck, I'm gonna train legs later today. And leg press is one of my accessory lifts

y u do this op?

just use weights you can handle and dont lock out

the guy in the webm literally put all the plates in the entire gymy on the machine

Why is it bad to lockout knees in leg press but fine for squats?

Because they lock their knees then let 600 lbs rest on their locked legs instead of pushing against it

But you do that with the squat too though?

there is this 1 simple trick doctors hate to avoid breaking bones and dislocating joints.
Don't lock out fully on the leg press.
DESU there was this one guy at my gym who was leg pressing and mid set wanted to position his feet better or something, LOUD POP and I rushed to push the press up for him.
>are you ok ? that was so fucking loud what happened ?
>"i dislocated my groin AGAIN"
man casually pops it back in with tears in his eyes.

i always forget this retarded website has replaced to be honest with fucking desu.
REeeE

Fucking retard. His form fucking sucks donkey cocks. I hope the weight would've smashed him. He doesn't deserve to lift. Seriously wtf was he doing? 1/8th leg press?

Use lesser weights with proper form and work the muscles which are supposed to work.
Fuck him

Why do you leg press?
Mark says it is absolutely useless.

i've never clicked on this webm
and i never will

>listening to a random old fat fuck
leg presses work great for me so I will do them no matter what broscience is out there

What does the leg press accomplish that the squat doesn't?

You don't wanna lock your knees while squatting either, it cuts circulation and u could pass out.

I absolutely despise people who feel the need to use every plate in the gym so they can legpress 1 inch

these people deserve whats coming to them

you are never suppose to lock your knees ever idiot even when standing

you are not even supposed to lock your knees out while sitting

do you want to snap your knees dude srsly

>gonna do some db incline bench
>the dumbbells I need are missing
>can't find them anywhere in the gym
>finally see that some obese fuck has thrown them atop the leg press

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>moves like one inch
What does this even fucking accomplish, is there any benefit to doing this shit?

Ostrich mode

underrated