Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clean your room

It's clean

Damn

go finish your ged and get your drivers license.

if you are lifting and not getting much results one or more of these three things is shit: your routine, your nutrition, your sleep.

Get a GED
Get a driver's licence
Eat less
Go out more, and do some social hobbies, maybe a sport?
Meditate
sleep more.

After you have your GED, either go to college (proper degree in a field that will land you a job) or learn a trade.

boom, fixed. You're a normie now

I'm in Ontario Canada, normies. The ged and drivers license thing isn't so easy.

Does your family hate you or something? Go ask them to help you, if I was your father I'd be thrilled with you starting to get your life on track.

I hope that vocaroo guy comes in this thread

Why does this exact thread get posted every fucking day?

You have to realize that there isn't an overnight solution. But you can start the steps necessary to put yourself on that path overnight. You have to be determined to better yourself and not just feel sorry for yourself. You need to look at the mirror in the morning and tell yourself that you're going to make today your bitch and that you will take the steps to improve your life. No one can make you do these things, it is YOU who wants to do them for YOU.

1) Get your license
2) Get your GED
3) Lift HARD and lift OFTEN
4) Explore and find something you're interested in that you can make a career out of
5) go to college or technical school

You need to think about where you want your life to go, and DO IT. You're 22, you're still a kid with your whole life in front of you and limitless possibilities. Just remember user, we're all gonna make it.

>it's this thread for the hundredth time
surely this must get tiring

I swear to God didn't I see this thread yesterday?

Are you joking the G1-G2 tests and GED are a joke.. if retarded somali women can do it so can you

I failed the g2 three times.

Are you from Toronto?

where is the vocaroo link

If you think getting a license or a GED is difficult in Ontario than you wont have a chance in life. High school is a fucking joke.

Grow the fuck up you're 22 years old.

Yes

Fuck you normie why can't you help me I did nothing wrong to you I'm just looking for advice

> 21 year old
> working on phd
> goes 100mph on a 55 road constantly
> $32000 a year to browse the internet
> skinny
> average T
> kissless virgin
> never tried lifting
Moral is, no ones normal. Find a life you like living and live it.

This is best piece of advice in the thread

Okay im working on these but how do I make any friends?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

Lurking for a "friend"

You did nothing wrong? You didn't graduate high school for one. You only work a part time job.

This is a fitness board you fat retarded peice of shit.

Go back to r9k and wallow in your patheticness.

Youre 22 years old, do you know how much people have accomplished by that age? Do you not have shame?

You clearly have problems and your only motivation should be to ensure you wont be as much of a waste tomorrow as you are today.

People like you disgust me so much. Knowing that my tax dollars will be paying for your welfare makes me want to commit Sudoku

Ask someone to teach you how to fucking drive. Are you really going to not do something because it's not easy? Challenge yourself.

When you have your license find a full time job, and while your having money up get your GED. Again, I know you said it's not easy, everything in life isn't just gonna be handed to you. Challenge yourself.

Save money, watch your diet, and explore possible career choices. Challenge yourself.

He gave it to you m8. listen I know it's hard but sometimes you have to just harden the fuck up and get on with what you want to do. If you want to get your GED and driver's license then get up and fucking do it.

What else are you doing?

You didn't say you COULDN'T. You said it wasn't so easy. What in life is worth accomplishing that is fucking easy? You don't see people dreaming of fucking getting their driver's licenses and GED, because it's simple and anyone who put forth the effort could do it.

Ask yourself these questions in this order:
1. What do I want?
2. How do I attain it?
3. What's in my way?

The answer to number 3 for everything you listed in the OP for most people is their own being. I know that's true for me, and every day I wake up I try to own the fuck out of that fact. I want to fucking revel in it. I would venture to say that the same is true for you.

>didn't apply himself as well as 90% of the population
>didn't put forth under a hundred hours of time in order to attain a necessary skill in a majority of countries
>you didn't graduate high school. you aren't skilled enough and don't deserve a high paying job over other people who are skilled and applied themselves
>completely within your control. don't you dare complain about this on a fucking fitness board m8
>Take fucking test like ?????
>Find a girl that will fuck you. This isn't hard you aren't complaining that you haven't fucked a fuckin dime. you're complaining about fucking literally anyone
>well maybe if you aren't content with your results you should try fucking harder

Listen, I wish nothing but the best for you, but I think you need someone to tell you to be the fucking man you want to be unapologetically.

No one else knows the person you want to be, so why are you asking us what you should do?

You know what you want to do.
You know what you need to do.
You've always known.
Go fucking do it and quit thinking you can't.

I love you.

It goes back to finding out what you like to do. It doesn't really matter what it is, if you like it there are other people out there that share your interests. Now it wont be as easy as other people because you arent being forced to interact in a social setting like a university. But Im sure there are public groups or clubs that you are able to join. It goes back to forcing yourself to interact with people. Eventually you will find someone who you enjoy spending time with and they mutually enjoy spending time with you, and that relationship will grow and mature into a friendship. You just have to be patient and put in the effort.

You posted this woe is me thread yesterday faggot. You do what you've always done and youll get what youve always got.

I was going to post that.

lmao all that text and nice words for 0 replies