So why is being NEET status something we accept?

So why is being NEET status something we accept?
I came here solely for advice on pullups, on a reccomendation by a friend. Upon arrival I "lurked" for a bit and encountered the state of being useless and self serving.
I had to look it up...
>pic related

Anyhow to keep it Veeky Forums related. What is best position of the legs during on overhand pull up

I don't. I think it's disgusting and pathetic.

Let me hang.

I am a 20yo NEET ama

Because you're a machine and I'm not. Hence what you consider useful is limited. I'm not doing nothing tho, obviously I work out, I learn, create and enjoy life. Self-serving is a wonderful word you tried to use as derogatory. We should aspire at creating positive for ourselves and the universe will benefit from it.

It developed straight out of the preoccupation with hikikomori, in other words Veeky Forums has never not been obsessed with it really.

i'm 31. never finished HS and was never employed in my life. AMA

i need to cum

You also have some form of responsibility to create wealth for the society you occupy. You're in the top 1% of the worldly pay bracket if you live in a developed country, you should strive to maintain that.

Do you ever feel existential angst that you wasted your youth?

>You also have some form of responsibility to create wealth for the society you occupy

no, you dont

Literally all shitposting

Don't be retarded. People are literally dying for you to occupy the safe space you're residing in. You can wake up at any time you like because people are taking care of your agricultural needs. If you want to live as a perennial child and never learn the value of self-efficacy then that's a bigger self-punishment you're inflicting that's more damaging anything I could write in this post.

all the time but i had a great childhood up to some point and the future was looking bright

It's never too late user.

it kind of is. i have developed too many problems over time so now and it would probably take me at least 5 or more years to get my shit together and there's a big chance that i'm too broken to be fixed.

what's the point of starting living as a guy in his 40s?

It's never too late, but seriously what are you doing on fit if you're just unmotivated? Do you fap to the dudes and watch motivation threads thinking "aaaah I wish I was had this mindset?"

I get that people can be depressed. Depressed people are sick and they have to be taken care of. But what the fuck are you doing on these kind of boards that preach self-improvement, discipline and aim for excellence?

Now's your chance to revive you spirit personally. Don't give a fuck what anyone else says. A man who's lived shit all of his like and tries to get it together at 65 redeems his suffering and justifies it. You don't have to be the best guy that's ever lived, banging 9's and taking lines. You just need to go for your own personal win, and fight a Tolkein-esque battle to redeem your self respect. Some people are put in prison camps until they're 40's, and then try as soon as they have freedom to correct it.

It is NEVER too late.

who is paying for a parasite like you to continue living?

Now I never saw a better moment to say the quote that goes like "The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now."
Seriously give yourself three months and you'll see what you are able to do. Honest question : were you diagnosed with depression? Mental illness? Are you taking pills? When you go to bed at night, what do you wish for yourself?

i work out and look great but that's all. it's just my personal life that's gone to shit and i have accepted it long time ago

I pay for those goods being produced. I owe them nothing.

What do you pay for it with? Neetbux? News flash faggot, that's not your money.

>People are literally dying for you to occupy the safe space you're residing in
That's fine for them, people die every day for any number of reasons.

You may feel that you're obliged to help out society. Others feel differently.

Well then fuck off to a pajeet society where the common concensus is that human development doesn't matter, and that's why they never raise themselves past the economic turmoil and corruption they're in. If you're lucky enough to be born in a modern society, you should at least pay some form of tax to justify it, let alone your existence.

Guess what, I used to think like you, until I realized I was being a fucking child and should find my own way in this earth if I was to justify all of the free development I've been offered in my life. Lack of gratitude is going to destroy our culture.

>Honest question : were you diagnosed with depression? Mental illness? Are you taking pills?
not diagnosed but i probably have it. working out made me feel better at first but after a few months i started to feel like shit during workouts but since that was the only thing that made me leave my house i just kept going regardless of how i felt

>When you go to bed at night, what do you wish for yourself?
for as long as i can remember the only thing i wish for is to not wake up. i tried killing myself a few times but could never go through with it but if i land on the street i'll probably do it with no hesitation

family

Trust fund and life insurance money. Both my parents passed away.

except you literally. like theres literally no law saying you have contribute. we have an economic system in place thats effective enough to give incentives for a long amount of the population to work. but you literally have responsibility to.

oops i should proof read more. i left out a lot of keywords.

That's fine then. You justify the cost, and I apologise for assuming you're on neetbux. I would do the safe if I were you, and develop a skill in my own time.

>there's no law saying I shouldn't stick razor wire in my asshole so I guess it's fine!

I understand the rest of your point, but if everyone thought you like, we'd be in the shit fairly quickly. Why do you think shitty countries suck? Because of the shitty populations.

Going with that, wasn't second best time somewhere between 20 years ago and now?

If you want to take it literally there is an infinite amount of better times between 20 years ago and now.

>>there's no law saying I shouldn't stick razor wire in my asshole so I guess it's fine!
>incentives
and sadism is a thing. and youre also not considering the spectrum of adding value to society to not really adding value to not destroying. id saying a someone who isn't destroying but spends there money on shit games on steam is contributing in at least someway. those people who make shit games need/want to make money and they probably wouldnt if everyone was working 60 hours a week and not gaming at all. and that goes for video games in general for that matter

>tfw been on disability for 3+ years

Let me die then
:^)
Till then give me your money

Lol, garbage corporate state property

Am I NEET if I only work part time and eat my parents' food?

technically no

but every so often I feel like a NEET even though I work full time

Sometimes I think NEET is more of a mindset or life phase where you aren't very social, motivated, or your potential advancements are limited

>know your meme

Well dude thats 90% of the problem for most people.
It's not that hard to get enough of a skill set to make 50 grand
That's plenty for a single male.
Go become a UPS FEDEX driver. Get your own place and join xome groups, like cross fit.
You can legit have a life worth living in a couple years.

well he technically contributes if he spends his money to live in the society. as he spends money people are provided jobs and shit nigger fugg

this guy speaks the truth.

delivery driver, tradeskill, etc. tradeskills are so in demand but people think they are above it. I know some fucking hillbilly electricians that make a ton of money.

Being NEET is an art in itself. Don't think one can easily pull it off easily.

If I could be a NEET again, I would.

You really don't know how good, or shit, you have it until you've been both for an extended period of time.

NEET-lite at best. Doing just enough to prevent yourself getting thrown out of your parent's house.

Good luck attracting and decent woman and having any type of adventures being a poor fag who lives at home.
Nothing more humiliating as man than being a Neet. What a disgrace you are.
>source
Been a neet with out neet bux like 3 different times in my life

what were you doing all these years? Just sitting home, living from your parents money and browsing Veeky Forums?

you say that like there is any alternative

You don't know what "literally" means do you?