What is the best I can look at 5'9"-5'10"?

What is the best I can look at 5'9"-5'10"?

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/2017/04/23/zac-efrons-abs-are-incredible-says-baywatch-co-star-alexandra-daddario/
youtube.com/watch?v=fRQr5SvQuOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really bad you might as well just kill yourself. What's the point in being good at something if there's always someone better than you.

I just wanted examples of guys at those Heights to be honest

don't go bearmode or try to become big and bulky. it will look like shit.

go ottermode, it looks pretty good on heights 5'8-6'0.

the max you can go is probably Zac Efron's body, he is 5'8, but plan on taking gear for that. best of luck on your journey

He looks like a faggot though

he might even be one...but he will still look physically better than most people

Kino Bane was 175cm yet he was big and bulky and he looked great

>take gear to look like a natty weak twink bitch boy

These are the people givi g you advice.

ur an idiot cunt, look at alphadestiny hes 5'5 and 180 pounds looks like a fucking mammoth, pussy lanklet bitch

Except stand him next to anyone above 6' who looks even remotely like they lift and he looks like a baby

Brad Castleberry is supposedly 5'9

Not really. I weigh 198lbs at 5'6 And I'm way stronger a d look bigger than lanklets who lift and weigh 210 lmao.

>5'6
no wonder you are so angry.
You should be happy that you can still shop in the kids section and save money...you can also still order of the kids menu's and get free toys...you know, cos you act like a fucking child.

Kino bane wore risers and used camera angles to look adult sized.

A lot of these women who cream over 5'9 Tom Hardy wouldn't look twice at him if he was just some normal guy standing in front of them.

stay mad

>She added, “It was sort of like a — I wasn’t prepared. It was like an animalistic shock went through me. I don’t know, he’s like not human. He’s like something Michelangelo carved. I’ve never seen a man that looks like him. It’s incredible.”

justjared.com/2017/04/23/zac-efrons-abs-are-incredible-says-baywatch-co-star-alexandra-daddario/

>A lot of these women who cream over 5'9 Tom Hardy wouldn't look twice at him if he was just some normal guy standing in front of them.
This, honestly. Its important for women to go along with whoever is considered attractive in the mainstream media narrative. Always the same guys being fawned over. The extent of group think mentality women fall victim to is hard to comprehend for a guy

I would say Joe Delaney is near the natty limit. he's 5'10

No it will just look like you're trying to appear taller than you are by being slim. Go big, OP. Try to look like a fantasy dwarf or something.

Just imagine having Daddario say this about you
>This is why I lift

guy looks like a fucking idiot. Forsure don't look like harry potter and powerlift. Also makes me rethink powerlifting. Whats the point of being thicc and strong if it hinders you athletically and girls don't like it?

>Clarence
>powerlifting.
>hinders you athletically

You're clueless.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRQr5SvQuOU

At around 8-10% bodyfat (which is the lowest most guys can go natty) this is the max natty weight they can have (can vary 5-10lbs)
5’7– 155lbs
5’8– 160lbs
5’9– 165lbs
5’10– 170lbs
5’11 – 175lbs
6’0– 180lbs
6’1– 185lbs
6’2– 190lbs

>natty

holy shit that was stupid, the music was perfect for it. And his name is Clarence?

Im 5'9. Where do i go from here to reach "the best i can look"

Your arms look great but your chest seems weak. How much you bench?

Nice bicep insertions user, traps are nice too.. Agree with the other user, you need to bench more. And incline bench

Yeah they could always be bigger. bench 75Kg 5x5. Didn't think it was too bad considering only weigh 70kg. But it probably doesn't work like that

Yea bro ! They would clearly choose you over him ! Im sure you look much better than him body and face wise bro !

>75Kg 5x5
That's weak as fuck dude you need to work chest more.

Stop being a bitter manlet, no one said he was unattractive because of his height, but how many times do we hear of women losing all interest in a guy they think is hot once he tells them he's

That's true brah. I would say stop doing x5 for a bit and do 6, 4, 2, 4
You have strong arms so you shouldn't have a problem benching more with good form. It's pretty good for 70kg bw though, keep it up mate.

you weigh 300 lbs. you don't have to tell me, I already know.

Appreciate the advice anons

You insecure little bitch, that wasnt the point I was making at all. All I said was that women tend to express their preferences publicly only when it is safe for them to do so.
Lots of "sophisticated", successful non-slutty women love jacked guys as well, but openly declaring how wet some meathead gets them casts a bad light on their reputation and paints them as a shallow, thirsty skank.

To like Tom Hardy is a safe since he has a good-looking face and is famous. Swooning over guys with the same stature and face but without the fame, status or whatever have you will reflect negatively on their reputation in society. Group think mentality is much stronger in women than men

There's a video of him when he was a male model with some breakfast bitch ldoing exactly that m8.

search for any successful bodybuilder
youre welcome