Opinions on /Sealmode/?

Ok Veeky Forums I just thought of something:

Do you guys think that Navy Seals are all on gear to maximize their performance? They're the troops that really count and need to perform under extreme situations. Do you think that test boosters and other gear helps them do their job?

Also, they're all fucking jacked beyond what most people can reach naturally.

Other urls found in this thread:

cervens.net/legionbbs123/archive/index.php/t-311.html
taskandpurpose.com/navy-seals-drug-use-cbs-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=BrLfEX1Gxcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody needs trt till theyre in their 50s (usually) and the government does not use steroids on the military currently.
I know a lot of them use gear on their own. All of the guys i knew in HS that washed out of buds used gear with me, but now i can just get huge and join the ffl where its easier but more active.

Youb know nothing. I'm on trt 240mg of test via, DOCTOR and I'm only 24. Fuck. Off.

Usually.
You are test deficient, you are not usual.

A lot of them will be on gear to help with recovery and performance. It may not be prescribed by the navy but they get it for themselves.

Think about it. Your life is constantly on the line. You're going to want every advantage that you can get. If you can take some test or other PED that helps you stay strong, fit, improves your recovery time, increases your work rate and helps you keep lean muscle when you're operating at exhaustion (crashing test)... Wouldn't you hop on?

that's exactly what I thought making this thread

I would say 25% of navy SO does roids, max
They do more MDMA than roids.

>American
>joining the FFL

That's how I know you've done no research

The FFL fucking hates Americans

Im quiet and i take orders well
I can do 30 pull ups
I speak good german ok russian and bad french, i have about 2 years before i join to work on it.
If they want to hate me, let them.

Why the fuck would any american join the ffl? You guys already have a decent military with
decent pay... the ffl is for poor slavs and asians who already have nothing...and chances are if they dont like you (and they will not like you if you are american) you get to clean thr latrins and work in the kitchen till your 5 years are over or desert

Also, ive never heard that before, source it.
A considerable number of Americans join the ffl, and from their accounts, and from what ive heard from people i know, i never really heard about any anti american shit. We're basically just canadians, if not brits.

Academi will hire you if you have 5 years in the FFL.
I would prefer 5 years in the desert to 6 years at a base in georgia.

>everyone telling you its a bad idea

>b-but I can do pull ups and shit

Reconsider your current path. Your sheltered ass can't comprehend some people despise your American ass.

You realize it's not guaranteed acceptance right? You go through a quick selection phase and if they don't like you you're out. Happens to most Americans nowadays, they'll find reasons to bounce you since no American understands hardship

Ask any Frenchman and you will know, for instance on this forum
cervens.net/legionbbs123/archive/index.php/t-311.html

Americans that go to the Legion are almost always self important cunts. Your shit about joining Academi makes me think you're some CoD kid who read web forums too much

Ya they are all on gear. It's kind of a don't ask don't tell type of thing.

Its the only way you can maintain that much mass when your training involves so much cardio.

Maybe if you end up in combat company in 2rep They sure as fuck will nott hire you if you end up in the logistics infrastructure or maintence company which you have zero power over after you sign the contract

These dudes probably have at least better than average genetics when it comes to physical activity and I would guess that they get fed really well and proper to ensure their health (these dudes are expensive, you want to keep them in good shape). I would also argue that they get consulting in developing their bodies and these guys have really insane work ethics so working out is like a second nature.

Now I'm not saying that they are not on them roidz but just a few things to consider.

>but now i can just get huge and join the ffl where its easier but more active.

Just LMAO

why not both?

>Your life is constantly on the line.
It's not though, even elite units spend the majority of time in training

these guys can be rapidly deployed basically anywhere in the world on a moments notice.

They could be stateside today and in the middle of Iraq within 48 hours, if they aren't always at peak performance they can get fucked fast. Even if they aren't LITERALLY constantly in the desert, they have to train like it.

> The FFL fucking hates Americans

They don't, they tend to hold them in bad esteem because in their experience they are generally pussies compared to eastern europeans or africans but that is all.

Friend tried out for seals before saying fuck it and went chair force. Here is what I remember him saying about it
>nothing but cardio
>swim for around 10-20 miles a day
>heavy (dont know what specific weight) rucksack hikes
>no breaks
>yelling
>that hold you down in the water thing is real
>crying
>DI laughing at your pain
>gas chamber

Not in a million years I would try that shit

It's not hard to crash your test.
Stress depression and cohplusm and lack of sleep will kill it badly.
Aka most infantry

meh, I've done most of it in northern norway during winter

>test boosters
what kind?

do russian special forces also get all this treatment?

Stfu weakling

neither of the guys in OP pic look like they are roiding though....

sidenote:
heaps of cunts in the australian army are pinning, but its obviously just their own choice.

guy i knew in prison did a bunch of HGH cycles, i would take that over any roids anyday

Mauken?

no u

erryday

Hva var du a?

var ikke fast på skjold

F S K
S
K

Ah, tror ikke helt på deg der, men fett om du var

tro hva du vil kompis

Listen to this guy. When I was 18 I went to Aubagne and applied. It was a dodgy set up and full of gooks. Glad I didnt get accepted in hindsight.

im going in 6 months

if you dont get into a good company, you are gonna have a fucking bad time
>incentive to train like a madman

honest question, why do you think you were rejected?

That mode can't be maintained whilst deployed, the diet simply doesn't allow it. Don't forget that seals are the guido's of the SF community, with hair gelled back, cool sunglasses and tattoos from top to bottom.

Pic related, it's what SF looks like when they're not continuously writing books about missions and bragging about who got to shoot UBL.

>they're all fucking jacked beyond what most people can reach naturally
Are you actually retarded or do you not lift?

Spec-ops mode? More like pre-op mode.

How do they pin whilst in the field? You think they have room to carry a load of vials with them when they're on exercise?

Probably just take orals on field desu

The guy doing the medicals said I had bad knees. It was bullshit, I was running 20km daily with no pain, no pre existing condition, nothing. It was most likely because I was western.

A drug fucked Italian guy got through the medical from memory. I didnt.

thanks for the reply

I'm Australian, fucking hope they take me
>running 20km daily
woah, dont know if i will be able to reach this mode before I leave..... I can ruck 20km with weight comfortably though

how far did you make it before they gave you the old heave-ho?

e.g. were you a blue at this point?

No where near blue. I was booted on the third day after medicals. To be honest man the only way theyll take you is if you're an crim and have no other alternatives.

Why not join the Australian military or the paras or marines in the UK as a com citizen?

the kind that actually work

t. 15 year old

Just shut the fuck up about this kind of stuff

>tattoos on hands and throat
>have done some time but was aquitted (was legit innocent)
>weirdly thrived in the structure and competitiveness of prison life (of course i didnt enjoy prison; just those aspects of it)
inb4 bumsex: that doesnt really happen mate..

also, australian military will never see real action; wheras france is likely to go to war soon, and the legion will likely be the first in the fight.

>UK marines or para...
thats not a fucking bad idea user

also i just think 2REP legionnaires are fucking nails and want to be one

You don't switch branches if you fail selection, dumbass.

You fucking kids need to get off the internet and go try some of this shit. Video games and movies are not real life.

>BUD/S
>heavy rucksack hikes
Yeah, you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Hahaha should've done his research before enlisting
SEALs and all other SO don't care how much you bench or squat they want someone who can run till failure. They push them to their physical and mental limit because they dont want a bitch that breaks down when shit goes down. In the air force CCT scuba school they stand on peoples heads underwater until they pass out, if you struggle and try to go above water you fail.

Yeah they might take you the tats and prison time will actually benefit you. Which prison did you go to, I did placement in a few and I saw a pretty horrible rape?

silverwater, longbay, lithgow

yeah, im not saying scotchings and murders dont happen.. they do, but its not like people think.

for someone like me and the calibre of people i chose to associate myself with, that was never a possibility.

blog-time
>one guy was telling me about a guy who got scotch taped in golbourn
>hes laughing about it, acting nonchalant
>mentioned his name when i got to lithgow
>lmfao, it was him, that was why he got tipped
> for reference he was the only one that year.

re: placement
>you a shrink or a screw?

Nurse, I went to Longbay for a bit, psych hospital though. There are some fucking crazys in there.

Also scotching? Never heard that one.

highlight of my month was visiting this sexy caramel (female) nurse in the bay. loved a flirt. great smelling perfume.
>fuck i loved long bay
>got strong as hell in there, 4 hours of lifting and sprints a day

scotch-tape
rape

Academi will hire you if you were airwing supply for 3 years in the army air fucking reserves.

Holy fuck I love when threads like these remind me that 90% of posters are fat, neckbearded WELL I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE JOINED BUT MEPS KICKED ME OUT CAUSE MA KNEES

Hahahahaha yeah you get those girls. Fucking unprofessional but you love them. Never move up the ladder.

haha, ive heard about the 'bronzings' and shit... fucking brutal shit man
>apparently those fuckers got playstation though!!!

for us its a huge plus!
and you just know they would prolly be keen for some inmate cock if you got to see them often enough...
>head screw in my section at lithgow was a 7/10 blonde
>fell pregnant to two different inmates at different times but it was on the hush hush
lmfao, sorry kid, mum liked the bad boys
hahaha just makes you so sick

>rebels paid her $400 for a bucket of KFC chicken one christmas

lmfao prison is hilarious dude

Yeah man, hell of a mess to clean up after those fellas go into seclusion. Yeah they get access to playstation a little in high security and quite a bit on lower security.

Jesus Christ, how'd she not get done?

Anyway I finished a sopranos bender. Good luck with whatever move you make. Night

soon as NSW corrections went semi-private, if you knew the right screws you could get what you want (some were government employees, some worked for private companies - why would they give a shit)

>One kiwi female screw used to get ice in for the boys on the reg (not my cup of tea, but an easy few grand for her)

That shit wasnt for me though - I would rather pay prison prices for gear or pot if i wanted it that badly, than to be seen talking to screws or have it be known i was 'little buddies' with any of those cunts.

the thing is i do have alternatives to FFL (degree, decent job, immediate family - no kids or wife or anything though) what do you reckon the chances of them finding out would be?

do you think honesty is the best policy with 'the gestapo'?

I just wanna get in the fight for real, but i dont know if they love that or hate it.

JAHANS
YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER BROWSE THE CHANS
TRULY YOU HAVE COME TO CLAIM YOUR POSITION AS LORD OF THE ALT-RIGHT

OK 1. They are not on gear
2. Seal mode is achievable natty but not everyone can do it. Its fucking hard that's why they're so few. You gotta be a special kind of tough to be a seal.

Reading these stories of guys who go through such hell in training really shows the best the human being can offer.
I truly respect them.
The physical abuse I think I could take baring the claustrophobia but the mental abuse seems horrible.
I understand being tough but breaking a person mentally can really fuck people up.
Thank god men like this exist. There is no western way of life without them.

I wonder tho, how many actually go on to living a nice life when they are done. Are able to thrive in civilian life and actually be compassionate to people who are clearly weaker than them.

What an interesting life choice.
I was on a cruise once. I was have been in great shape for a long time. I look really close to peak natty male limit.
Anyways, there was a retired special forces guy on the cruise with his BANGING Columbia wife.
We become kind of friendly throughout the cruise and I bought him a couple hours worth of rounds and just talked to him.
I was only like 23 at the time and he was pushing me to join special forces.
He thought I would be a good fit I guess because I was strong and respectful naturally.
I was just so impressed with him.
I can't help but wonder if I should of done it. But I also am pretty sensitive, not a bitch but just intune with my emotions and the emotions of others and genuinely hurt hearing other people's pain.
I think it would of broken me.

Do any of you guys regret it?
Tell me about life before during and after.
I would love to hear your story.

retired SOF generally do pretty well in the civilian world. They can do anything they want because of their very nature, and usually have increased opportunities because of their service. They get lower rates of PTSD because they're mentally tougher, and because SOF are so elite they don't get serious injuries too often, unless you count blown knees and joints, which they probably have pretty big problems with.

Respect is something that comes from the job too. Most aren't going to look down on other people.

And on the topic of whether you should've done it, it's not the kind of thing you should do unless you really want to Tbh. For one if you aren't really motivated you probably won't make it.

You wrap the vial in bubble wrap then put the entire thing in some sort of hard case along with your pins, I used an old eyeglasses case.

For sanitation it sucks but you have to do it. Wash your hands and the injection site thoroughly with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer on your hands and injection site. Then you just take the normal sanitation practices for injecting.

Not a SEAL but MARSOC here, equally physically demanding. I dont use steroids nor do any of the guys in my team to my knowledge. I know of people who do, regular marines and MARSOC, not because they need to but just for the same reasons other people use roids.

>That much mass

Most of the guys aren't huge. Most look like normal people because job demands that you can blend in if required. I also lift way more than I run so the so much cardio comment is unfounded.

Need to be able to write a book

Yep, pretty tough....

Wouldn't be completely unsurprising, pilots might actually be the worst when it comes to using performance enhancing drugs. Mick Mannock was one of the best British fighter pilots of WWI and he wrote 15 rules fro flying. Rule 4 suggested pilots stay alert through physical exercise and moderate use of stimulants. Today pilots can get go-pills which are like medically prescribed speed to keep them going if they get mentally fatigued.

Literally Army training in New England is tougher, I feel like this is false

kek, looks like our fatshaming did the trick as usual.

sorry your genetics suck

Doubt it. SEALS need to be fast and have excellent agility. Having the mass of a steroid user would be more of a hindrance. Also, they're subject to random drug screenings so I don't think they would risk but then again what do I know? I'm just an user user on a Brazilian knitting enthusiast forum.

Do any Brits know how good the reserve versions of the commandos/paras are?
Thinking of attempting it while im still at uni

More SEALs are killed in training than war

I doubt many SEALs are on gear.

taskandpurpose.com/navy-seals-drug-use-cbs-report/

>in November 2016, the Navy conducted a “no-notice sweep” of all 6,364 Naval Special Warfare units returning to their posts from Thanksgiving — a sweep that returned only seven positives for drug use.

Even if some cheat the test, they're jacked because SEALs get paid to be in top condition 24/7. They have the best facilities, trainers, and supplements, and basically workout a couple hours a day year round.

Man I always thought there was something wrong with that face and finaly after months I got it!

Miring the forearms on the spearman. No homo.

>mfw I literally booked a one way flight to Marseille earlier today to join the FFL

t.. the FFL i.. isn't that bad is it?

>tfw eastern european (Polish to be exact) and pussy
I mean, I'm tall and athletic, but I don't have the warrior mindset of my ancestors.

Can't comment on seals but I heard through the grapevine that all the r reg guys are geared up, PA approved and everything

I got tested for low T when I was in and the PA just laughed at me :(

Go to k and ask ricky

hey man if you have time i have a few questions

i dropped from recon, got sick as fuck and failed a pft. would you recommend going marsoc as opposed to going back to recon? how much swimming was there at A&S, the primer course for recon has pretty extensive treading without your hands plus rucking what was A&S like in that aspect

Normal street level steroids? Nope.

Like a few others have said, BUD/S is designed to push you into high endurance levels. They have a work ethic that will eclipse normal soldiers.

What is possible and rather likely is that the military provides things far beyond what we have. You want these guys to maintain as close their peak performance under 3rd world shithole conditions. The mission dictates the preparation.

men der er jo bare GSV, hvis du ikke mener KJK, så er de fleste spesial styrkene på Rena og haakonsvern.

What? No. We're talking about SEALs.
SEALs lift, and look like they lift.
>job demands that you can blend in if required
No.

What the fuck did you just a taste, James.

youtube.com/watch?v=BrLfEX1Gxcc

Not him but don't lie to them. People saying they take criminals with serious rap sheets are fuckin dumb. The FFL isn't what it used to be in that regard. Also I'm pretty sure they go through interpol and whatever information they don't have access too.. will be found out somehow eventually. Either way you're gonna be treated like dogshit for years and it's probably a bad decision.

they probably get thrown on roids by the government really

> they go through interpol

Most people don't know this for sure, but it's probably just some bullshit that they tell you to spook you.

My dad was a Ranger who fought in Vietnam. He has no compassion towards people other than (some) in his family. He really loves animals, and they love him. Dogs and cats are always coming to him and just chilling next to him. They both sit there quietly

>No American understands hardship
>The French do
Lel that's some dilusion

They will find out if you have a serious criminal record. It's not like it's hard. The FFL is for people with shit lives. They look for people who they know won't run off because they have no better alternative. I'm not saying westerners don't get in because there have been plenty that do. Most non English speakers join because it's a fuckin job to them not some romanticized bs of running off to the legion.

>swim 10-20 miles a day

no

Actually they probably do, my dad joined the navy and halfway through the interview process -after background checks but before acceptance- the interviewer started speaking Czech to him.
Grandad on his side came over from Czechslovakia when he was 10 so this is about 50 years ago do they still looked into it.
Guy was almost disappointed dad dos t speak Czech