Anyone else hate their life as manlet?

Title. Im like actually short not Veeky Forums short. Got ripped, now girls mire but I don't pay attention cuz I know they all just want a tall dude. I see tall guys and even just normal height guys literally get approached left and right and they dont even lift. What's the point?

So you are around 5'10?

You know other people can't actually make you feel good, or bad. Develop you mind and have whatever pleasure you think a woman can give you, whenever you want. Not talken about jacken off either. I mean real love, real pleasure, real beauty. It's all you.

It's just your ego getting hurt that makes you mad that women only like tallz.

Being shorter has saved my life.

Every girl I really wanted who didn't like me turned into a miserable lard goblin and left miserable broken men.

I look at their disgusting facebooks and think omg if I had been 2 inches taller that woulda happend to me.

Meanwhile
>Kiss-less virgin

So what are you like 5'10ft?

Or are you closer to average height 6ft?

6ft2 manlet here I know these feels

good job on ending your god knows how long lineage where every guy before you managed to get their dick wet. you can bet some were manlets like you

as a above average/ tall person (5ft9) I don't know how I could ever emphasise with this

it's just fucking hilarious to be honest

>above average/tall
LMAO

Oh so I don't feel bad because SOME women didn't like my bod so I'm a KLV.....

No you, I think you guys have not had sex and so you don't know that it's never ever as good as what you want, women never ever look as good as you thought they did and you can always have something better if you know how.

There's nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so. Height is outside of your control, so don't even worry about it, the only thing you'll do is make yourself anxious.

>get approached left and right
umm where do you live?

It's short, it's space efficient

"i'm not short i'm space efficient"
going to be quoting that from now on, cheers bruv

Should we officially add manlet height tiers? 5'9"-5'11" could be manlet and 4'-5'8" could be super manlet or hobbit. Discuss

>It's short, it's space efficient

Gold.

>"i'm not short i'm space efficient"
going to be quoting that from now on, cheers bruv

5'5.5 Roided Prince of Manlets approves this mantra

>5'10''
>pretty successful with women, but still held back by my height
>my only friends that were more successful than me were my best buddies, a 5'8'' marine and a 5'7'' musician
>bigger than average pen0r
>still hate life as manlet
if i can pull more women than 6'3'' dudes on a regular while a manlet, i can only imagine how much better my life would be if i were a normal height

is Veeky Forums really this obsessed? I'm 6ft, and taller or the same height as the vast majority of guys I see. Unless you live in the netherlands or scandinavia in the real world 5ft9 is the cutoff for manlet status

I'm not sad about being short because of others' opinions, but because of mine. Being 5'5" just makes me feel so emasculated. It's my perception of myself that's the problem. I know it's my fault and that I could change it if I tried to, but I really don't feel enough of a man.

>Being shorter has saved my life.
How?

I'm 5'7" but I think I am unsuccessful with women for other reason. First of all, I didn't get a car until I was 23 and I still live with my parents at 24 and work a shit near minimum wage job. I have acne and acne scars.

Worst of all, I can't relate to women at all. Women like garbage pop music, the latest show on Netflix™, young adult literature from when they were 12, and watching summer blockbusters and chick flicks. I only listen to Bob Dylan and obscure 1970s progressive rock, watch old seasons of the Simpsons with the director's commentary turned on, read early 20th century books, and watch old Scorsese and Coppola movies mostly. I spend most of my free time sitting at the computer or at the gym, I have no real stories to tell. The few times I managed to get a date, I was sitting there with nothing to say.

Sometimes I feel like an alien.

>I have no real stories to tell
don't worry, neither do normies. they talk about the most boring shit you can imagine.

was talking to a girl at gym once between sets and she started talking about shopping for new shoes. i didn't say shit and she went on without a break for 5 minutes talking with such passion that you'd think she was giving a speech for winning an oscar. couldn't wait until my next set was up. had to cut workout short just so i didn't have to listen to any more bullshit.

fuck it. i guess i'm forever alone.

>Girls mire me
>Tall guys getting approached left and right

Sounds like those girls are mirin everyone, tall guys just had the balls to approach them. It's not your height, you're just a beta.

cringiest post I've seen all day, there's no way you're 24 mane

haha that is like the female equivalent of an autist who talks to girls about the latest grand strategy game he's into. Girls are lucky they don't get pulled up on that kind of shit, otherwise 80% of them would be humiliated

the part about his interests was a bit, but he's right about women's interests in general

You need professional help, lots of it.

> T: Never gona make it
It's all about mindset bro, if you act like a confident pussy slayer chicks will see you as one.

t.woman who watches shitty netflix shows

could be worse dude I'm 6'1 and feel like a manlet even though people call me lanky and shit

too much time on Veeky Forums.
6'1" is literally noticeably above average in most countries, even fucking denmark bro.

yeah but I have a fucked up head (or hyperactive thyroid)

I feel fat and I know I have gyno (confirmed it) even though I lost the weight and only weigh 10 stone and get told I looks like I have abs even by the doctor and I'm like well I can notice it lol

Not really.
I just came from a date and I don't even lift.

that's not what manlet means though. sounds like you're just a leanlet.

Im 6'5, i dont feel like a manlet, but i dont feel like im tall enough. I swear its some kind of dismorphia or some shit. The only time i feel good about my height is when im around some 5 foot woman and i completely dwarf her. Cant imagine how bad it is for an actual manlet.

Wouldn't ridding the world of lanklets help save the human race? Manlets require fewer resources and suffer less health problems. There should be a lanklet tax

Stop browsing Veeky Forums, this is obviously body dysmorphia.

this...this is just pathetic. you're tall as fuck man. maybe even too tall. for most of your acquaintances you're probably the tallest guy they know (provided you're not a scando or a dirty south slav). know the feeling though, my dick size and IQ are both top 1% according to statistics and I still feel like a brainlet and a dicklet. seems like in everything, only people on either end of the spectrum care about it. for instance 5'11" guys (i.e. me) generally don't give a fuck about height and don't ever research statistics or anything, whereas manlets and lanks know literally every study that has ever been conducted.

im 6'8 barefoot. 6'9 with proper posture.
You should feel like little babby.
When I see men like you I crop dust you cause your face is practically where my ass is.

How short

>he measures with proper posture
why not give your morning pre-squat height while you're at it. though we agreed, height is slouching while seated. end of discussion.

>women only watch shitty movies, listen to shitty music and read shitty books.
>I only read, listen to or watch the best of anything
>It's impossible to relate to these girls despite all our interests being music moves and books
>I guess I'm just too smart and cultured

>tfw 6'3

I'm thankful I don't have to worry about height, can't imagine how much it fucks with self esteem.

godspeed, little guys

I'm not saying that I have the best taste, but I do think my taste is obscure and it obstructs social interaction when I do not share any common interests with my peers.

If some girl only wanted to talk about the Illiad or opera music with me, I would be just as dumbfounded and at a loss because I do not know or care about that stuff even though it is considered higher brow than what my interests are.

That's what she said about your penis.

>Anyone else hate their life as manlet?
Nope, not me. It never affected me negatively.

>2018 - 1
>still blaming your height instead of your shitty entitled-to-sex personality
>literally surrounded by short fat dudes with hot fit chicks because they have a great personality

I would rather be the biber than a skinny fat balding nobody