Be me

>Be me
>Be small adult woman
>Be sedentary
>Only need 1600 calories a day
>This means I need (max) 66 2/3 calories an hour
>Some flavors of halo top are only 60 calories a serving
>I could eat 6 pints of halo top a day and lose weight
>This means I could literally eat 1/4 of a pint of ice cream every hour and get still be able to cut

Would I die?

Also:
20g protein per pint which means I would be getting 120 grams of protein a day

Google college professor gas station diet.

A professor wanted to prove calories were more important than nutritional value when losing fat, so he ate only things that could be bought at a convenience store.

He lost dozens of pounds on junk food. He just ate under maintenance.

Realistically you could survive doing this and probably lose weight but you'd be missing out on vitamins and minerals

You could try mixing some ground flax seed, chia seeds, or some fruit into the ice cream to help with this

I feel like even one pint of this a day would get ridiculously expensive, not even considering the poor nutrition.

Enjoy your diabetes you fat slag.

Sounds like a great way of getting scurvy

>Womanlet needs 1600 calories to
>Me 6'1 man, need to go sub 2000 to cut.

Having slow metabolism sucks

CICO, you will lose weight.
You will also likely cause digestive issues from what is essentially a liquid diet.

I know it's possible, but I want to know if I would be endangering my health.

That sounds really interesting though. When I was younger (like nine years old) I thought that you get full when you've had enough calories. I didn't understand for like a year that you get full when your stomach is physically full of food. What a year.

Could I just take a multivitamin or would I not absorb it as well?

Yeah it would. But I would only be doing this for like a short period of time. Also, money is not a factor for me.

>Realistically you could survive doing this and probably lose weight but you'd be missing out on vitamins and minerals
>You could try mixing some ground flax seed, chia seeds, or some fruit into the ice cream to help with this
vitamins and minerals, along with phytochemicals that we are really only just beginning to understand.

as a girl you should know that if you actually do this it will affect the quality of your skin. which is also obviously a good indication that you're unhealthy in other ways.

you could lose weight if you keep up with the diet, but why would you when there are better options out there?

Someone already did this OP. Google halo top diet.

Only five grams of sugar per pint. Also I'm only 115 lbs. Just cutting, boo.
I could replace one of the pints with an orange or something hahaha. My grandfather had scurvy once and he couldn't lift his arm.
What kind of digestive issues? Like diarrhea?

If you don't eat solid food you'll get diarrhea, yeah

>2017
>believing in (significantly) different rates of metabolism

Also if that is the case you are

You know this is a stupid idea.

Eat your vegetables.

I'm 190 lbs. 22 yo

I'm probably not going to do it. I already eat sub 1600 calories a day, I was just sort of wondering if I could hypothetically just eat ice cream all day.

Also
>listening to a vegan for nutritional advice
>listening to a trap for skin advice
Oh shit I think I've seen this before. That's probably why I thought about this when I saw halo top in the grocery store today

Diarhea would be a possibility, although as a liquid, most of it will be absorbed and treated as such. Once you go back to solid food, however, your digestive system will go ballistic.
I knew a girl who did a "juice cleanse", ended up almost shitting herself in public as soon as she ate solid food.
You can also expect cramps, nausea, gas etc.

Long term, though, you are going to fuck up your gut flora, cholesterol, leptin levels, and increase the risk of colonic cancer due to having fuck all fibre in your diet.
Although if you are overweight and fat enough to think eating 6 pints of ice cream a day is a healthier option, you probably already have all of those issues already.

Sounds like bad news. Probably not worth it. I'll just continue cutting the standard way. I'm not fat, I'm 115 lbs, and my nutrition is pretty well rounded. So a pint a day would probably be a pretty significant step down.

>Would I die?
no you would go broke

Try it if you want, since you say it's only short term. You can always stop if you feel fucked up.

IMO though if money is no issue might as well eat as well as you can.

You're not a girl.

Kys op

Being fat doesn't increase metabolism.

That's actually wrong

Can you talk a little about your background like your family, friends, school amd such? Because this is such a stupid question I simply can't understand how a non retarded human being who grew up in the civilised world can possibly come up with it. Yes, you'll be putting your health at risk. Why? Because CICO is not the fucking end all be all of health. You need micros, antioxidants, a million other things I won't mention and you probably shouldn't eat that much refined sugar and dairy fats

Show us what you piss with.

>Would I die?
Depends on how long you would do it. You would get malnutritioned quickly, and probably rather soon eat something else on your own volition. It would require conscious effort to keep eating that ice cream. There are better ways to kill yourself, regarding that line of thought.

Halo top is expensive as fuck

Ideally stop being sedentary because that is worse for your health than anything diet/weight related.

I'm 5'7 and my maintenance without exercise is 1600. You're either not a womanlet or eating too much

You cant cut on 1600 cals if you're a small woman. You need to cut at 1000 ish cals.
>take your halo top mono back to myproana

This is stupid. You sound like egg whites guys.

Autism one food diets aren't wise.

Its 3 bux a pint right now. If you are this poor you should only be eating chicken and rice.

I used to eat these. I ended up buying an ice cream maker and making my own ice cream out of whey powder.

>not eating arctic zero

You'll never make it

>Can you talk a little about your background like your family, friends, school amd such? Because this is such a stupid question I simply can't understand how a non retarded human being who grew up in the civilised world can possibly come up with it.

Your BMR/kg decreases, because adipose is less metabolically active compared to lean mass, but your total BMR and TDEE does increase if you get fat. Adipose tissue still needs energy. That's why you need to recalculate your TDEE periodically if you are on a long term weight loss journey. Faggot.

>Would I die?

try it and get back to us

if you never come back we know the answer

i imagine you'd end up with a gastro problem if you only ate frozen food, but feel free to try it and post results. you could make a book Ice Cream Diet Amazon topseller

She's a womanlet, not a walletlet.

Halotop sucks. Why would you even consider this?

I was in the store today and I saw halo top. Then i saw the price, $6 for a pint wtf. I sat there examining it for like 3 minutes and I found out that it doesent have much weight to it. Normal pints of ice cream have 2-3 times the weight of it. It weighs like a protein bar, thats the catch. it's probobly puffed with air or some shit. needless to say i didint buy it

Good. It sucks. If i am going to eat ice cream, im gonna eat some good fucking ice cream

Yeh im sure people here are overrating it. And you can buy a lot better food for $6 especially if your cutting. You could probably even buy an ice cream machine like said and make your own ice cream instead which would even come out cheaper than buying multiple $6 pints of ice cream everyday.

>Only need 1600 calories a day
>>This means I need (max) 66 2/3 calories an hour
100 Cal/hour. A day, as far as a functional human (including eating) is concerned, has 16 hours, 18 tops. The remaining 6-8 are for sleep. You don't eat when you sleep. 50% more food per hour. Yay!
>>Some flavors of halo top are only 60 calories a serving
So,
>>This means I could literally eat 1/4 of a pint of ice cream every hour and get still be able to cut
About 3/8 pint actually

This. I'm an average height, bmi 19 woman and my bmr is 1200. If you're shorter than average and not fat I find 1600 unbelievable with a sedentary lifestyle.

Pls be in Washington DC

>when there's a qt trap on your Taiwanese woodcarving BBS but she fell for retarded health woo buzzwords
JUST

shits like 6 or 7 dollars a pint

>On sale atm at my stores for 2.66 a pint.
>Gonna make my cut a bit easier for a while...

>be me
>woman
Yeah right guy. Stop role playing on an American exersize board
Give us tits or get the fuck out sir

>halo top
>warmed up, crumbled quest bar
>no fat whipped cream
>walden farm caramel syrup

I have this for lunch every day. I'm a fucking degenerate and can't stop.