Guys with lift

Guys with lift...

Which brands of button up shirts do you wear?

Im struggling to find anything that isnt really short or is really baggy around the hips and waist.

Am I just going to have to get my shirts tailored?

I don't have lift, sorry.

Armani Exchange, Diesel, Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers. Slim fitted

Getting the shirts taillored is a good option, there is no shirt brand that really fit "fit" guys. "Slim fit" can be passable but those are usually built for guys that have no shoulders.

Alternativelly, I had good luck with Indochino. I had to get them to redo the first shirt and I have adjustments to the second one but the end result is worth it.

Dressing nicely makes all the difference in the world

I used to wear those brands before I started lifting, but now even the large ones are about to burst at the seams. They're for skinny people.

>tfw tailored shirt costs like 20 bucks here

Seconded. Ralph Lauren makes some really nice button up shirts with thicker cotton, so it feels like a t-shirt almost.

Only problem is can't even get my biceps in the sleeves properly. Makes my arm look like a chain-link sausage.

I've had good luck with J. Crew.

Anyone who suggests Indochino doesn't fucking lift, it's a shit-tier Chinese brand made with Chinese manlets in mind.

> Which brands of button up shirts do you wear?
Eddie Bauer, basically only Eddie Bauer.

I only wear cotton and/or linen. If you're purchasing clothing with anything other than cotton or linen you will never look like a man.

Slim =/= muscles

MTM shirts have your measurements in mind, nothing else. "Brands" are meaningless when the shirt fit and the fabric is quality.

Get a tailor, or get shirts MTM. Only way to get a truly good fit imo.

Costco brand shirts. Just buy the right size

Olymp. If need be, buy ones that are a size too big and have them fitted.

You must be obese

Disabled, actually. Having no neck despite no double-chin is suffering

uniqlo slim fit arent too baggy, but the quality of them is kind of shitty.

Get them fitted

I get mine from a korean tailor shop. I used to live there and so can just order and they will send my.

Notjing fits as well. $60 each.

But I wear button ups everyday at office.

If I get off shelf ones that fit my body well the arms are always too long because I need a 'bigger' size to fit my chest/arms

(And this weed flavored wiskey is great)

Actually, I meant to reply to

If you can afford tailored shirts do it.

If you take care of them they should last a while and it will look SO much better.

In glad i did. Although there are plenty of sizes if you go to a good department store and drop 40-50

Same. None of my Diesel polos fit anymore. It's still an extremely aesthetic brand if you get the right size.

try some slim/tailored fit shirts.
If nothing works, go get a real fitting and a bunch of shirts.

Target has good stuff believe it or not. Their Marona line or whatever

google Proper Cloth - measure yourself and order a made to order shirt. Good shirts too.