Slap box a retard with him

this

get a picture with him and post it ITT, obviously
or get a video asking him about a meme or some shit

Congratulate him on beating NG +7 with no summons

summon a sunbro and put on Havel's.

Ask him what he thinks of traps and if they are gay or not

Tell him you love him, steal his money, then leave him

I saw Rich Piana at a gym in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my lifting, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen SCOOPS CMON in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the scoops and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

send regards from Veeky Forums, ask him about how many scoops, take a photo with him and upload it in this thread

Ask him how many scoops.

Nice pasta. Also Rich lives in Florida now.

ask him about how can you tell that a particular day is the day that you finally may

>Three same numbers

You have to.

What expo? Where at

ask him if he knows about /fit

ask him to sign your scoop

> three same numbers
> not trips

Guess how I know youre new, newfriend

Shit, is Clavicembalo still alive??
Can i get a quick update on him? I am on the divorced from wife episode

Sit at the bar and put bread in his jar and tell him "Man, what are you doing here?".

ask him how many protein to leave humanity behind

yeah I think that was the joke. you sound new though, welcome. need some advice buddy?

leave the humanity behind

Say GOOOOOOD FUCKIN MORNIN GOD DAMN IT

this post made me physically cringe

Bring some mutant mass in your pockets, as much as you can, loose.
When you see him reach into your pockets and consume as much as possible, preferably messily and while sobbing
Shout "take me with you Rich, I'm so tired of being human, I can't go one rich, save me" between handfuls of mutant mass. You should be crying during this.
If he gets close to you vomit of him, curl up on the floor and continue crying while mumbling about scoops.

Tell him you're that guy who was talking shit about him on the Internet.

Fill your mouth with as much dry mass gainer powder as you can. Go to shake his hand. Wait for him to initiate conversation, make sure he says a greeting first. After he does so, open your mouth and do your best to say something like "nice to meet you" while coughing out scoops at him.

das it mane

ask him to give your penis a girthy feeder workout then kiss his left pec