Height > everything else

>You will never have girls giggle behind your back and whisper "wow he's so tall"
>You will never be tall enough to intimidate other guys
>You will never walk around the gym with your ottermode physique feeling and looking better than all those manlets and average height guys with perfect physique because no matter what - they will never be as big as you
>You will never be 6'5 dating 6'2 girl, walking around the town, towering both men and women and feeling like gods among the humans
>You will never be a tall dude dating manlet girl, feeling like a protective beast
>You will never be able to look down to someone and making them feel inferior
>You will never gain instant respect from someone you just met because you're tall

Fuck being rich, fuck having good personality, fuck muscles. Being tall is the most important thing for a man. How the fuck do I cope with this shit?

you have severe mental issues but you're probably aware already
seek help

/thread

Jesus christ, Veeky Forums is truly not for the psychologically weak

Over here in real life I'm doing just fine bub. Sorry.

manlet

>being tall
>dating girl that isn't at lest 6'1''
Enojy your manlet sons
>inb4 it girl's height doesn't matter
It does and im not gonna risk my genes getting wasted on some short bitch.

hard as fuck finding a woman over 6'

Quit being a bitch about it.

T. Manlet

Yeah man draw nerd face over this and I'm sure the wimin will love it!

I'm tall and have none of these perks.

Because I lack the two other components.

FACE AND FRAME

>ywn develop knee, joint, and back problems at 60 and crutch around with a hunchback your adult life

Master race indeed....

>implying everyone wants kids

>at 60
Lmao do you really think that's the problem? by that time you'll have wife, kids and grandkids, life is all about living well in your 20s and 30s, after that you just slave your ass so your kids can have good life.

Not necessarily true. My dad is 6'4 and my mother is only 5'9 and combined to make me 6'5 and both my sisters just short of 6'

>have fun for 15-20 years
>slave away for your last 40-50

Great advice faggot

If you don't want to have children there's literally something wrong with you. That's the primary biological imperative. Not having that desire is odd

Height is equal to face and frame in my experience, being a 5'9 manlet, I've cucked plenty of lanklets because they're deathly skinny (holocaust mode) and don't have the best face, since i have the other 2 decently well, height isn't that much of an issue, still wish i could be over 6 foot desu family

Well what do you plan on doing as a 50 year old? you don't think they'll let you in the clubs or some other places?

>Fuck being rich

found the manlet

>wanting to go into nightclubs at any age
Modern nightclubs are one of the worst things society has produced

all the time you will be aware that none of the women truly desire you and they would leave you for 6'4 chad at any moment if you were to lose your money

At 50 ill more than likely still be lifting, working on a project car, fucking, beaching it up, hiking, and traveling.

What about you? Shriveling up and dying?

Height is a big factor but if you are tall and super skinny then you are not going to appear manly and thus the height benefit is cancelled out until you bulk.

Cuddling my wife while asking my kids if they have gf/bf.

I'm pretty sure wanting to have sex is more hard-wired into the human male brain than wanting kids, since it's a less abstract goal, therefore it's more efficient, so I'm not as fucked up as you think.

sex feels good so you'd have kids, it's the reason why it feels good to put your dick and nut inside

>implying you cant do that while still doing the other things.

This is why people are pieces of shit.

No aspirations.

Fuck women, think about the freedom and power.

>being tall is the most important thing for a man.

Those most important thing for a man is being confident and secure in who you are. My roommate is 5'9'' or so and regularly pulled women in college. I also knew a guy who was at least 6'2'' and was HORRIBLE with women. Being tall is nice yeah, but if you have no confidence no woman will find you attractive.

Pic related

My dad is 5'9" and my mother is 5'5", I ended up being 6'1".

>tfw 5'8" in the Netherlands and have always had women as a relationship/fwb/friends

Probably helps that I'm a lawyer.
On the other hand, I'm a chinlet, balding and half-mexican...

Life's pretty ok. Don't worry so much.

That's not how height works. If a 6ft guy has children with a 5'7+ girl he guaranteed to have at least 6ft sons and average height girls.

I am about 1,88m (6 foot 3 inches I think) and being tall probaly isn't as amazing as you imagine it to be, confidince and initiative is way more important.

How tall is your grandpa or uncles on your moms side

>listening to what some 50yo retard on /b says
no wonder you guys have autism

How tall is your neighbor?

This, my dad has the weakest chin possible, literally chinlet, and my older brother has the same weak face as him yet somehow i have nicely shaped chin. Thanks mom, you might be a cheating whore but at least you fucked a Chad.

They are all manlets by fit standards (sub-6'), I don't know their exact height. My father's granddad was tall as fuck tho.

kek. most people here are manlets tho so that wouldn't be a good explanation either, plus I look a lot like my dad.

>basing your life choices around kids who may end up being fuck ups for no fault of your own

t. manlet

ITT: Retards who don't know how genes work
>wanting to be a slave to people who will often times give you hell and move away at 18
>thinking clubbing is the only way to have fun
lmao go ask any dad where doing that got them and if they regret not having more aspirations and focusing a little more on themselves

6'2" master race reporting in. Being tall isn't all its cracked up to be. The average woman is like 5'4" and I don't respect people I physically look down upon. So 90% of the female population is immediately disqualified from being breeding material.

I'm 19 and recently hit a random growth spurt and went from 5'11 to 6'1. It's honestly crazy how much better I get treated by almost everyone. Maybe it just made me look older so no one thinks I'm a kid.

>at bar the other night on first date with gril
>she grabs a table while i go to the bar to get drinks
>come back and some guy is trying to talk to her
>as i'm coming back, shes telling him she's not interested and is here with her boyfriend
>he turns around and sees me
>i'm at least 6 inches taller then him
>stare at him
>say "what's going on babe?"
>he walks away saying something i couldn't hear

it was an abstract kind of feel

Then don't be a dumbass and lose your money. And if shit happens that's out of your control then that just sucks for you.

fpbp
inb4 manlet - I'm 6'2

My mom is 5'4", dad is 5'9". I'm 6'3"

A lot of it has to do with nutrition being able to express those tall genes. I have great uncles on my mom's side who were 6'5" +

>Literally every reason listed for being tall is wanting to make others feel inferior
This is why you're a manlet. You would only use your height to belittle others, not to make the world better. I didn't see one mention of helping old ladies with stuff on the top shelf at the grocery store or boosting your manlet friends over fences/obstacles. Maybe next time, user.

Fpbp

These threads are worse than cuck onea at this point. Its disturbing the amount of masochism some manlets develop or the egos that lanklets do.

And anyways, a tall guy without a physique is not intimidating st all. They just look like a teenage emaciated beanstalk.

I want to be tall so i could have tall gf without looking like a manlet.

Why does literally all of these things you said will never happen to you always happen to me?
Just replace being 6'5" with being 6'8" and OP's dream person is literally me.

I'm 5'6 and my missus is 5'11. Short girls get fat.

Go lift idiot, and take this shit in r9k

>tfw 6'1"
Barely made it. I'm dating a 5'4" girl though, so everybody who looks at our pictures thinks I'm at least a couple inches taller.

face > everything else

t. role playing manlets

being a 5'11 manlet isn't so bad

i'm taller or at same height with a lot of people, Veeky Forums, have sex, yet still have a deep emptiness inside...

>5'11
>manlet
pick one
get off Veeky Forums

is Veeky Forums really this obsessed? I'm 6ft, and taller or the same height as the vast majority of guys I see. Unless you live in the netherlands or scandinavia in the real world 5ft9 is the cutoff for manlet status
I know most of you are messing around, but I get the impression some of you take it seriously and you should really stop. I saw some legit 5ft3 guy the other day and honestly felt really sorry for him, now that would fucking suck

The real non meme cut off for manlet-dome is 5'9 user

You're average, which is fine

I'm 6'5", all it has resulted in for me is dashing my dreams of ever being an astronaut and having people ask how tall I am every other day. It also makes squatting hard and gains slow so I'm still a fucking lanklet.
>tfw still don't have to visit the manlet pit

>5'11
>manlet
Oh for fuck's sake, you're taller than an average guy. It's one thing bantering about actuall manlets and thinking that you're manlet it you're not 6'10''.
You're fine, you have the optiumum height/gains ratio.

>implying you'd ever bee an astronaut
Just go into banking or comercail flying.

>on date with girl
>thinks her turning down another guy during said date is in anyway impressive
You don't have much experience with the whole interacting with females thing do you?

>mfw 6ft uber god
thank fuck I'm neither a manlet or lanklet
above average in height but decent gains too. 5ft11-6ft1 is the patrician height range, everything else is plebeian

>Average male height
>United States
>175.7 cm (5 ft 9 in)

Americans, why are you so small?

>6'3
>205lbs
>fit
>dark hair, dark piercing eyes
(White so we're clear)
>deep booming voice
>masculine face
>very broad shoulders
>have a presence about me (according to almost everyone)
>dont talk much and always look dead serious when not talking with anyone
>almost all women tell me i scare them a bit at one point
>yet they want me and say i have "that something" about me that turns them on
>guys fear me and no one dares to fuck with me (besides good friends who know me)
>people are visibly afraid passing me by at night

And i dress normally and keep my face shaven so i dont look like so hipster faggot in skinny jeans. People are not used to normal looking men nowadays. They are all used to fucking numales in skinny jeans and beanies so i get special treatement because i intimidate people and i find it hilarious.
I also did kickboxing for 4 years and i know i can beat the living shit out of pretty much anyone so im not afraid of anyone and people can sense that.
Call me an edgy edgelord all you want, but i consider myself a normal guy and nothing more. Not my fault everyone else is a pussified sissy nowadays. And the description of me is based on what pretty much everyone i know describes me.

Spics.

>guys fear me
how do you know they fear you?

Prolly half larping half srs

>i know i can beat the living shit out of pretty much anyone
until some crackhead stabs you or gives you aids

What is the crackhead going to rape him? Top kek

You know how it is, if a group of people act like retards as a joke, then actual retards will join and think they are in good company.

This
How do I find beautiful Amazonian women when I'm 6'4"?

I don't fear you user.
How does that make you feel?

this. I am 5'7" and I always LARP in manlet hate thread

>look at that guy over there
>he always looks angry
>Stacy told him he creeps her out but he won't leave her alone
>he probably has autism
>he always talks about how he turns women on but what I love is Chad's alpha nature

>pic related, you
*tips fedora

I'm tall and none of OP's perks apply to me, what am I doing wrong?

you would if you'd meet me irl. I look like pic related + I'm 6'3

I'm 6'3 and attractive (at least a 6/10). Height doesn't mean shit.

It's all about confidence

Except I'm taller and bigger than you.
Nice try pooinloo

They probably think you're about to explode in rage

Are you me? I'm pretty Aesthetic for a beaner, even been called middle eastern before, but I try my best to act civilized. I'm 5'9", and I've cucked a couple 6' lanklets. Currently dating qt Charlie gf

>6'5 dating 6'2 girl
Damn right I won't. Tall bitches be cray, senpai. There's a reason us lanklets steal your short women, and it's not just because they're cute and feminine looking.

you took high school biology yet?

must be underage b&

manlet looks like he hasnt done a curl in his life

I'm only 6' but I'm dating a 5'9" girl and it's absolutely hilarious to see a guy shorter than the girl I'm with. We were in a crowd and some guy about 5'3 was trying to get past us. She didn't even notice him because he was below eye level

>taking your shirt off to show off mantits
Does manlet not realize that he has tits? Is this gyno?

>You will never be a tall dude dating manlet girl, feeling like a protective beast
>tall dude dating manlet girl
>manlet girl

>not having a qt trap gf
It's like you don't even want blowjobs from someone who understands a penis firsthand

>manlet pit
top kek

>actually 6'4
>wear italian shoes with heels
>appear even taller
Manlets will never catch up.

The face when a 5'8 normlet(at least in my country anyways)Never get's called short, lives with shorter cousin than him, grows up to be taller than his high school bullies.Sees taller guy still get triggered.

Wouldn't ridding the world of lanklets help save the human race? Manlets require fewer resources and suffer less health problems. There should be a lanklet tax like a fat tax

Because i tower over most people and they cant really hold eye contact with me. Im not a creep i dont usually stare people down, but if i want to check something eye contact does the trick. You would be surprised how important it is and how much it can reveal. Body language in general.