Did lifting make your life better?

What's your end game when it comes to lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/06/28/goodbye-accountants-startup-builds-ai-to-automate-all-your-accounting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Manhattan nice? It looks really nice.

It's really nice, actually.

no not really

i might catch 1 or 2 girls a year looking at me, compared to the 0 that looked at me before i started lifting. but i still look like shit and i have a gf, so it's not like i could do anything with those 1-2 mires a year.

id rather just be lazy. the only thing that keeps me lifting 4-5 hours a week is my hatred for my disgusting body.

Those are some great views.

At least you have a gf.

yeah but shes 15 pounds overweight, smokes cigarettes, and is poor.

id rather just be dead desu.

:(

>What's your end game when it comes to lifting?
>What's your end game when it comes to brushing your teeth?
>What's your end game when it comes to showering?
>What's your end game when it comes to reading books?
fix your mentality son

Dude, make some money. Get out of your current shithole life. Let OP pic be inspiration.

You're not 12 anymore.

im getting my masters degree and have a good job lined up. i dont even know what im doing anymore, and im 28 years old.

wew.

Masters in what exactly?

My end game is being the most powerful human on the planet. Then ascend. Until then, I'll keep bettering myself.
This.

There is no end game and it didn't make my life better. Been lifting for 3 years now and I find my self esteem to still be as low as ever. I keep lifting though because it's a habit at this point and quitting would make me feel even more terrible.

accounting

>what is AI

Happens bro. Sometimes it seems like all I have is my gains, and if I stop I'd have nothing left.

Good IG #fitness posts

It's the best city in the world if you have the money for it. I lived there for 17 years before my parents went bankrupt.

What happen?

08' happen. They're 8 figure rich again, but moved to Fort Lauderdale because of weather and age. They miss NY, though, and might actually move back in the future.

>ywn be able to offer your wife those views

Why not? How much does it cost?

Lifting has literally changed my life. Best choice I have ever done was going to the gym. It taught me so many things about myself and life.
>Dedication
>Hard work DOES pay off
>Made friends
>Got me a job
>You get what you put in
>Changed me into Alpha
>No longer have acne, since I started caring about how I look
>Every day is a battle between yourself and your mind
>Improve everyday
>You will get more pussy
>Mom's proud of me

My life has improved so much, no shit.

Training for total 10 years. 7 natty, 3 years using gear.

I easily attract girls. My perception of women has gone from putting them on a pedestal to treating them as a different species.

It would be hard to living natty when my experience has been that a hot fit muscly body is why girls give me interest. I'm the same person on the inside and personality wise.

Some even life afterwards how they love my personality. However I know deep down they wouldn't look at me twice if I was my former, skinny fat self.

I will most likely use anabolic steroids until my grave. Might slow down on dosages towards my mid to early 40's and just cruise on true TRT dosage, especially if I find a long term partner and want to settle down.

Otherwise things are good so far. Following MGTOW lifestyle, working towards my career and physique goals. In the grand scheme of things I suppose we all die.

I hope I make it. I hope we all do.

rich men dont lift

lifting is poor mens job

real men with money dont care about how he looks like an insecure chick
lifting is feminine

I don't have an endgame, that's a dangerous mindset for me. Once I achieved 1/2.5/3/4 for reps I got bored because those were my goals. Now I'm trying to maintain those while lowering my BF% and doing bodyweight gymnastic training: planche, handstand pushup, lever, hollow pull up, ect
Lifting helps my life a ton, makes me more disciplined, more confident. My grades improved, my social life improved. It gets me out of the house and jumpstart my day.
The confidence from getting fit took me from a KHV at 19 to a guy who's had 2 serious relationships with gorgeous women way out of my league, and a long string of crazy hookups (my friends considered me a bit of a womanizer, threesomes, kinky shit) by the age of 23.
Now as I'm getting into my career I've become gym buddies with my boss, and he respects me more at work because he knows I don't just bust my was in the office but also the gym and with my diet.

But why?

because they got everything women love so dont need to

Women don't love muscle?

im not aiming to be a staff accountant. i have a job as a big 4 auditor lined up. you cant easily automate professional judgement.

techcrunch.com/2016/06/28/goodbye-accountants-startup-builds-ai-to-automate-all-your-accounting/

Damn how do you go from backrupt to 8 figure net worth in 9 years. Are they bankers or business owners?

okay, so it's clear that you have no idea what you're talking about. audit != bookkeeping/AP/AR.

That's not me.

By scamming goyim.

What? Stop being edgy

If you're doing shit without an endgame you're just a neet. End game of brushing your teeth is cleaning your mouth and going into the world. What's the end goal of being a beta?

Projecting your insecurities to everyone by samefagging in such an obvious manner has to be the most beta retard thing I've ever seen in my life

0/10 you deserve nothing

this is not me

6'0, 200lbs, 10%.

4 plate+ front squat, 3 plate bench, 2 plate overhead press. Have a very fast sprint time.

I think 4 more years of tryhard consistent lifting'll get me this. Then I'll train to maintain 2x/week because gains from there are just too slow, not worth the injury risk.

How do I make financial gainz?

That's a very solid base user, you did good.

he isn't implying that there isn't a point

he is implying that all those things are things you do to improve yourself. thats the endgame

Ever wanna roid? Im far from it but after 1 year in i knew ill roid. Maybe when i hit natty limit, maybe earlier, but i really have the urge(i dont want to be over 12% bf ever in my life, so the "big natty" mode doesnt work for me

Death, I hope. And then maybe resurrection, because fuck-yeah.

I want to lift insane amounts of weight, want to keep the aesthetics for a bit though so when I'm bored with mirin I'll get big to lift big.

Those views cost $30m and upwards.

that's book keeping

to make myself out of my oneitis's league.

I'm almost there. According to a facial aesthetics thread I am an ultra chad/10. I think I made it.

Fuck off, either fix her or kill yourself so one of us can get have her.

>>Hard work DOES pay off
>>You get what you put in
>>Changed me into Alpha
>>Every day is a battle between yourself and your mind

If you think lifting weights is hard or makes you an Alpha, just kill yourself. It's a hobby, you pathetic sack of shit.

lifting is always there for me.
whenever life gets hard, the rack is there waiting for me. Keeps me physically and emotionally healthy. It gives me something to work hard to achieve with a goal of being a better man than i was yesterday.

To answer the question: lifting is the end game. I've been training almost my whole life and i don't ever want to stop. Everything else is just in between.

Her.

Why would I want to look at endless buildings.

Let the hate flow through you.

Because I like lifting heavy weights and feeling good as fuck after I smash a PR.
Also I like to know that I can outlift everyone in a room as well as have a better body.

42" vert

My endgame is to be perfect. That means my body has to be perfect.

make more money. spend less money.

especially spending less. if you spend everything you make, you end up with nothing. zero gains.

OTOH, save and invest 50% of your income and you can retire in ~17 years (or less if you save more than 50%).

Get laid

You dont have to lift to get laid.

minimize the symptoms of my diagnosis and psychological damage it has caused

Honestly i'm a little more confident and it gave me a positive habit when my life was really shit but if i could go back i'll do a real sport with other people

From being a fat depressed alcoholic guy, to being a kind of fit sober guy, it's certainly better.

The most important aspect of it is probably that I got more confident, the depression still lingers though.

fucking nu_male

What methods did you use to get rid of acne?

To get happy? My thought process isn't really goal orientative, it's just "I'm fat -> Lose weight -> Not really muscly, feel weak, wanna lift heavy things -> workout + bulk."

I mean, i obviously go further than that in terms of planning, but there's no real goal at the end of the tunnel. Once i get "fit", i'll just focus on maintaining it while I max my knowledge and skillsets.

>happy
You're in for a ride.

oldfag reporting in, being fit makes your life measurably better in all areas

I really don't have an endgame. There is always a new challenge.

I became more confident, because of positive attention and I actually became stronger. It also helped organize my life a little better.

How?

Healthier. You can pick up almost everything in real life.
Plus the flexibility you pick up helps with doing a lot. Squatting down feels so natural.

And learning technique or more importantly keeping your lower back straight and how to brace comes in handy for stuff.

Haha why are you upset that other people recognize and articulate the significance of fitness?

>You can pickup almost anything in real life

Even buildings?

Anything.

That sounds nice user.

>Did lifting make your life better?
The things that you learn while lifting made my life better. Being fit is just a byproduct of those things.

lifting makes ugly bitches doable and beta males subservient

>nigranetics
fronk yong had a 40 inch vertical
>datmommyyongnetics