Anyone have coworkers always make remarks about your lunch?

Anyone have coworkers always make remarks about your lunch?

For example everyone is feasting on pizza because someone is retiring and I decide to stick to my chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice. The entire room acts genuinely concerned and I feel like they are sitting me down for an intervention. It happens constantly.

People constantly give me shit about eating the exact same thing every day.
>THAT ISN'T SUSTAINABLE!
>THAT ISN'T LIVING!
>THAT CAN'T BE HEALTHY!
Fuck right off.

No. But everyone at my work minds their own damn business

>not getting social gainz

what's the point of physical gainz without those?

>'yeah sure i'll grab a slice, thanks'
>hearty chuckle
>'you old timers should retire more often if you ask me'
>mouth stuffed with pizza
>'have a drink on me, let's move this party to the bar after work'

Glad I'm not the only one. But if you were to say something to someone about them eating to much crap... Instantly your an asshole

Your coworkers are gains goblins

A slice of pizza won't ruin your nutrition; do not be an autistic fuck. Just adjust your meal plans accordingly.

A bit of pizza once in a blue moon won't fucking kill your gains.

You should probably kill yourself you autistic cunt, there is no way you're shredded or strong enough to justify eating that meme crap.

I eat too much crap, but if I'd see you I wouldn't mind.
If it works for you, why care ?

You could be nice and bring some more for the rest of us though.

A little bit of pizza won't kill you mate that said if I didn't want any you didn't want any. If I were your co worker I wouldn't give a shit either way, their obviously boring cunts.

why is it always the smallest guys that do this obsessive autist shit meanwhile chad or whatever bigger dude do what they want and don't obsess over macros or refuse pizza once a month

They're normies with crab bucket mentality. Zero reason to give any creedence to what they say. Take pride in having more willpower than them.

because Chad actually lifts, unlike this cardio rabbit

Shoo shoo

Can any Canadian anons recommend some good brown rice? Just starting to get into healthy eating would appreciate some help.

You are an autist m8, count your calories, 1 slice of pizza won't destroy your gains, just fit it into your macros and continue eating clean for the rest of the day if you want and stay within your calorie goal

I bet you're new to lifting or fitness in general desu

>you old timers should retire more often if you ask me
Trying way too hard to be funny

Where do you people with shitty coworkers work? I never get shit for my meal preps or for abstaining from bad food. Only exception is this fat lady who always jokes about my body, but always very obviously ironically and as a lead in to make some self deprecating joke at her own expense. I work in academia, maybe people are just not like that in my field? Am I just lucky? Idk.

>be me
>some coworker brings some sweets for everyone for whatever reason
>eat two of them
>measure them for like 500 kcal
>still make gains
Feels good to not be an autist.

> Be me work with 5 fatties in a small office, with a /fit as fuck boss
> Fatasses constantly talk shit about my eating
> Lol you don't want any pizza!? You're so skinny already
> Tell them no thanks, my weekends are for cheating
> Fit as fuck boss will have a slice or 2 and then remark to me in private that those fatasses shouldn't be eating pizza anyways
People constantly bring us cookies and shit too, it's tough abstaining. I failed yesterday when someone sent us a box of these s'mores brownies but I'm on a clean bulk so no biggie.

I love this retarded reasoning coming from fatties who gorge on the same snacks every day.

I'm mid 20's work in a press factory where the average she is 48 almost everyone is over weight (like 95%) but they all support and praise my diet and try to keepe motivated.

old people love that shit
random customer
>hey son working hard
>yep
>they keeping you out of trouble
>well, haven't joined a street gang yet
he laughs hysterically, the joke wasn't funny but you can tell they just want to socialize

hahhaaahahahaha what a faggot

This, a lot of older people are just lonely and want to talk to someone.

I'm a doctor and see this all the time. Widows and widowers in particular tend to really, really want to elaborate on whatever ails them, and try to stay in my office as long as possible. Unfortunately, I've got appointments to make and lots of paperwork to do.

You're brazilian, bro? Your meal is just the same as mine but i add some carrots in.

i agree with their intervention, you should eat white rice user, there are no benefits to brown rice.

Other than tasting better, thus being superior in every way.

They taste the same but cooking brown rice takes 50 minutes instead of 15 for white rice.

I got remarks during lab week. I wasnt even an employee, just a student. Anyway since it was lab week the hospital I was at had food available all week, one day was tacos, another day was pizza, another day was an ice cream social etc etc

You arent gonna have any pizza user? Youre welcome to have some tacos user! Have you gotten any ice cream yet user? No thanks, counting calories.

Then they get all quiet, which is the part that REALLY irritates me.

after a while eating healthy food actually tastes better than junk food

plus you don't feel like shit an hour later

nah youre just retarded, eat a fucking slice once in a while. You aren't competing, and news flash no one who is natty looks good at sub 12% bf anyways

Except for the last part, this.

t. crab

to each their own, but I have never seen someone who is actually natty (note: not internet claims natty) that is sub 12% and doesn't look like they are miserable and starved while having much less mass than they could at say 13-14%

Of course, but why would you care? You're the one doing it right and they're just hating because they lack discipline.

I used to do physical labor for a year and it was hilarious how all these fat pudgy guys kept talking about "well the good thing about this work is you don't have to worry about getting fat!". While being 20-30kg overweight and stuffing their face with pizza or shitty chinese buffet.

The few seconds of dopamine I'd get from the grease landing on my tongue is nothing compared to the whole day of thinking (why the fuck did I eat that shit it wasn't even that good). Why can't normies understand that not eating pizza is not "punishing yourself". I'm happier if I don't eat pizza. I'm happy when I feel like the food I'm consuming is the perfect fuel to feed my body in that point of time.

A doctor on Veeky Forums? I would dump my primary care physician if I knew they browsed this toxic board.

This
I hear the same shit every day because I eat spinach and kale tomatoes onion cucumber and carrots with olive oil dressing. Meanwhile I've lost 50 pounds since I started and everyone else looks like they've gained 10-20. I try to explain it's not about living forever it's about being able to live my life when I'm 60 and not be in a home or a go go fatty McWalmart Razor scooter. People just want to live in their own denial and not be confronted by people succeeding where they have no willpower to.

>letting one slice ruin your entire day
>Im happy
>IM HAPPY
>it needs to be perfect fuel
nah dude don't worry you're not autistic

I didn't say it ruins my day, but it's a negative thought that hangs around for the rest of the day. One negative thought doesn't ruin my day but I'd rather not have one at all.

I'm not a GP, people have no choice and are stuck after getting referred to me :^)

Damn how'd you cook that chicken? It looks pretty good.

Stop replying to trolls OP. Keep up the discipline

I'm going to assume you are overweight and trying to lose weight? A lot of my heavier friends act this way about food, but trust me you owe it to yourself to indulge a little once in a while, once you get to a point that you are what normies consider fit you really stop sperging out so hard about what you eat and realize one bad meal isn't going to instantly inflate you like a blimp.

What's your specialty?

This, I get so much shit from my fatass family for eating healthy.

>ANOREXIC
>Constant jokes about me eating a grape a day
>Constant shit for not eating fast food or deep fried crap

I'm not OP just another guy whose work mates think a 2000 calorie pizza is a normal lunch for a man sitting in a chair all day.

ENT, hence why I see a lot of older people.

I never understood you monks. Are you old as fuck already or don't you exercise and do sports?

I can literally eat everything and i still stay lean and make gains. I treat food as fuel, everything goes (except candies and shit).

Hey if he's got a good thing going why try to persuade him off track. If it's working and he has a routine he better stick with it because it's alot easier to stay on track than get back on it. Faggot

When you do surgury, say to the deviated septum, to they still take all your clothes off when you go into anesthesia?

>C'mon user.... old man Dave has cleaned these offices for 63 years... have a slice for him

> NO I THEN I HAVE TO DO 3 HOURS EXTRA OF CARDIO

>losing weight working phones at a police dept
>every other dispatcher is fat as fuck and I didnt want to be obese like them anymore
>every day these cows offer me junk food
>watch all the fat people drink soda every day
>the cops get fatter and fatter every day with all the muffins and donuts and pizza

I'm just saying avoiding social situations because you have an unhealthy relationship with food is no way to live your life

Yeah what a dick when you put it that way. The cock sucker

I'm not overweight in the medical sense but yes I am cutting currently.
>realize one bad meal isn't going to instantly inflate you like a blimp.
Normie projecting. I don't think one bad meal is going to "inflate me". I think it's probably going to set back my progress by one day. It's not the end of the world and I don't get depressed about it but why do it when I have a choice?
>but trust me you owe it to yourself to indulge a little once in a while
Again normie projecting. Am I indulging if eating the food doesn't make me happy? I don't see the reason to force myself into eating unhealthy foods because "it's what normal people do". Maybe if I had zero knowledge about nutrition I could enjoy pizza but since I don't all I'm thinking of is "damn this is greasy and I bet there's not a lot of protein". Thus I'm not enjoy it. I don't get pleasure from it no matter how "good it tastes" to someone else. And pleasure is pretty much the point of "indulging". This is what you don't understand.

Holy fuck the cringe. Where do you get your idea of social interaction from, TBBT?
>saying old timer unironically

>well, haven't joined a street gang yet
>he laughs hysterically, the joke wasn't funny
he's laughing to himself thinking "this little faggot? join a GANG?

How to spot an 18 year old who thinks not being fat is the ultimate goal of weight lifting and exercise.

Everyone knows you can "stay in shape" just by doing cardio and eating whatever. But you won't get big and strong that way.

Unhealthy relationship. Fuck you who cares. People are pieces of shit anyways especially you. He's sticking to the plan and he was immune to the pressure of some pizza and a good excuse. Let him stay focused. If he gives in this time he will be weaker next time the situation happens. And it's almost every day you get putting in a position where there is unhealthy food put in your face. So suck my dick.

>I'm happy when I feel like the food I'm consuming is the perfect fuel to feed my body in that point of time

If I understood your question correctly, yes, if you're undergoing general anesthesia you will have to wear hospital issue clothes, this has to do with hygiene and such.

A septoplasty can however be performed with local anesthesia, in which case you generally won't have to change.

>normie projecting
>implying being a functional member of society is a bad thing
all in all you are literally sperging out over at most 300 calories, nigger I breath in 300 calories, that isn't even a dent in my caloric intake so I guess thats why I wouldn't be afraid of celebrating with a coworker

Co-worker mostly are polite but distant because they think Im wierd

Damn that was me eating all that food and I didn't get fat I was already 30 overweight but I stayed the same. And I ate A LOT.

>work in academia
>am I lucky?

No.

Ehh mate.. I've played rugby for 8 years (and hit the gym too). Literally everyone in my team just eats everything they can. When you're an active person (avoid using cars, elevators, walk / cycle everywhere etc.) you don't get fat if you eat pizza sometimes.

If you watch for example what some olympic athletes eat, you'll get surprised.

It's called bullshitting, non autistic people do it to pass the time. A little banter can go a long way if you are a wagecuck

how fat are all you people that are afraid of a piece of fucking pizza?

I think I had a gown on maybe but does it get removed when I'm asleep? There was women helpers all around and I wonder if they stared at my penis while they hand you tools
>Please say yes

Not even that
>NO THEN I HAVE TO ABSTAIN FROM EATING THOSE 200KCAL LATER TODAY OR MODIFY MY DINNER A BIT AND EAT HALF A CHICKEN BREAST MORE TO MAKE UP FOR LOST PROTEIN

Fucking autists dieting harder than professional bodybuilders I swear

This guy is a skinny fat who eats pizza all day because he can't pack on fat. Guaranteed

A pizza is like 1500-2000 calories

I fucking hate that lately every time I post on here I get accused of either being dyel, a twink, or fat
>eating one slice means you need to eat an entire fucking pie
yeah okay you are fat

Unfortunately(?) no, all we see during the surgery whatever area we need access to, most of the time I'm just staring at an ear, an open mouth or a nose.

So being the guy who tags along then begs for slices from other people is being a "functional member of society"?
If I want a slice I have to buy a pizza. What am I supposed to do with it after I've had "one slice" like you recommend? Throw 7/8's in the trash?

Just ignore these monks m8. Let them eat their chicken breast and broccoli everyday and wonder, why Chad still looks better even if he eats pizza sometiems.

obviously you are not OP, or you made up your entire story and forgot it already, someone brought in pizza for OP's work, he fucking works their, people want him to eat the pizza. He is not being a burden on anyone by having one slice that was offered to him. Also do you not have fucking friends you can share food with?

A pizza isnt too bad just dont eat it constantly.
But fuck the other people. They dont want to see you succeed.

Chip in on their pizza if you want a slice. Or get your own and freeze the leftovers you fucking retard. It's really not that complicated

I'm not OP.
>Also do you not have fucking friends you can share food with?
Sharing food usually involves an exchange. Give a slice for a slice of yours etc. I don't want to be the guy who just tags along and doesn't buy shit. Nor do I want to be the guy who gives you coins and asks for a slice. That's something middle schoolers who can't afford a pizza do. I would just rather not eat any pizza since that's what I wanted to do in the first place.
I don't want any fucking pizza why are you so obsessed with trying to get other people to eat your pizza?

No necessarily coworkers but family members are the worst

>Always expected to eat all of the garbage filler food they make at dinner they know I won't eat so they don't have the throw it out. (Butter drenched garlic bread, for example.)
>Always asking "That's it?" when I slap a generous portion on my plate
>Always tell me "Once in awhile is okay" when they want to go out for lunch/dinner 3x a week or get takeout
>Always complain they can't lose weight and that I'm getting "too skinny" even though I'm smack in the middle of where I should be for my height. (This one is the worst, just because you have no self discipline doesn't mean you need to act jealous over it.)

I'm not even overly autistic, I don't specifically count calories, macros, or anything. Just try to eat lean meat/fish, non meat protein for lunch, and complex carbs and veggies on the side with some good fats littered throughout.

>overthinking sharing a fucking pizza
well once again Veeky Forums never fails to surprise me. Look bud you buy this pizza and I'll buy food some other time, or every chips in say 2$ for the pizza. Or hey buddy I don't mind buying the pizza for this get together since its at your house, etc.

>I don't want any fucking pizza
Why is it that these people are ALWAYS wnb bodybuilders. I don't know any other athletes who do this. And i have lots of athlete friends who look good and are way more athletic than these gymrats.

I really think that it's somekind of a mental disorder. You try so much to look better and shit because you're anxious and hate your current self.

everytime i bring a packed lunch one of my female coworkers freak out and ask if i really know how to cook.

they usually all eat snacks from the breakroom vending machine or go to a fastfood spot and hardly any girl i talked to knew how to cook their own meals.

it got pretty depressing when they treated me like chef ramsay over chicken breasts, rice, and beans.

You're asking me to get involved in an awkward manner in a sitaution to get something I never wanted in the first place.

See why some people would just rather not have the fucking pizza? Why are YOU making a big deal out of it? Do you absolutely need everyone else to have some pizza as well to feel like you're a well-adjusted member of society? How does me not eating pizza affect you? That's why OP made this thread.

So do you bring your own cake when your friend is celebrating his birthday?

are you from NYC because you remind me of those same fake ass yuppie faggots

because most of those "athletic" people are just male cardio bunnies who couldn't even deadlift their own bodyweight

at this point I'm more confused at how socially interacting with someone is an awkward situation? how stressful is your everyday life if simply sharing any food (so you dont sperg about fucking pizza) with a friend is this complicated for you?

this would require him to have friends

No they're not, these are guys who have done sports their whole life. And if you had done sports too, you'd know that gym is involved. There are girls and guys squatting +2x their bodyweight.

Healthy persons pick sports. People with issues pick bodymunk lifestyle.

I don't like cake.
Also I'm not 8 years old. Who the fuck has a birthday cake as an adult?
I'm not stressed. Because I don't force myself onto my friends asking HEY CAN I HAVE SOME OF THAT HERE'S A COIN TAKE THIS I WANT ONE SLICE OF YOUR PIZZA. I eat my own damn food.

>implying discipline in and of itself is not the ultimate achievement
U N T E R M E N S C H

what kind of friends do you have that they would need payment for one slice of fucking pizza? how poor are you that you dont occasionally buy the food when you hang out with friends? do you just fucking show up a mates house with a tupperware of your dry shitty chicken while they all look at you like youre retarded?

say your gf made your lunch to day and you will get a slice if you are not full

Your troll job is falling apart.

>buying food to hang out with friends
fucking burgers I tell you.

I eat a healthy balanced meal at home before I go over to a friends house. Maybe bring some drinks. Then I get home and eat. Your country's culture of stuffing your face with pizza or wings to enjoy a sports game or whatever you're doing is not normal.