>155 lbs 18 % fat
>be this guy
>bodybuilder
>6'2
>220 lbs 12 % fat
>15 years of muay thai
>flirting with me and touching my ass sometimes
Help me Veeky Forums im no homo

Welcome to how women constantly feel around guys. Isn't it fun?

swallow his cum. steal his gains. that'll show him.

>hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door

This
There is always a constant amount of bodybuilders at any time on the world
People try to seduce bodybuilders and drink their cum to steal their gains
This is why Veeky Forums is so gay

go for it, try it, might be your cup of tea

>be lanklet
>most built guy in the gym gives me advice on squat form
>say "th-thanks" and try to do what he says even though it contrasts rippletit's advice

t. Future rapist

I actually purposely dress like a boy when I go out to try to avoid attention from guys. My favorite is when I'm in my motorcycle gear and they legit think I'm a guy. Attention is only meaningful when it comes from someone I respect, otherwise your opinion is pointless or just going to creep me out.
Don't assume woman all want attention just because you're thirsty for it personally

You realize you are the 1% right? The vast majority of girls are not like you surely youve realized that.

Yes, but it's unfair to say all girls are the same in any respect, just like it's unfair to say all guys are the same in anything. There's billions of people on this planet, even though I'm 1%, you're still going to run into similar girls out there. Speaking in absolutes will only close yourself off from opportunities

Op here. I didnt even talk to him the first time I saw him to the gym. The first time he came to the gym he started talking to me and I dont know how he started touching my ass. I thought he was only being friendly and he was pretty intimidating because he is built like a brick and is huge so I just went along with him.

We could maybe find an opportunity if u
Plz b Minneapolis

lol the irony

so ur a dyke
most girls are straight and like men hitting on them
and they bitch about it so they can get even more attention and prove to other ppl that theyre hot enough to get male attention
not every girls daddy touched them

fuck off u idiot
if ur gonna let a man touch ur ass and not do anything u deserve what u get

Im thought he was only joking. Btw im a man.

Post your face/body, we'll see if you're worth flirting with or if you're just overreacting

Lol been with my current bf going on 5 years now. I got a compliment from a strange random guy about my physical attributes once and my bf said "that must make you feel good" I told him "no, I don't even know that guy", so he was also surprised

not gay if it's /mischief/

this is a /mischief/ thread now

>make people wait for me to fill up water bottle from drinking fountain instead of bottle fountain

Im an manlet. Also, asian. Maybe he has a kink for small asian guys with muscle.

i bet ur not even hot
and how is a guy saying ur pretty the same as a guy touching ur ass
i get fucking hit on by guys i dont bitch about it i just ignore it
girls bitch about cos they want attention and to seem like their hotter
thats why ur saying that now
u want me to ask u for a pic so u post it and a bunch of horny virgins beg u to post more
guess what bitch im not going to

Lol dayum son, did i hit a nerve? Seriously, its pretty obvious your emotional brain just switched on and the rational part said goodnight so ill just leave you with that

>what is a period for 300, alex
Or any punctuation for that matter

suck on my unwashed taint
fucking attention whore

Autistic bitchass incoming

>that guy that doesn't wipe the barbell after using it

REEEEEEEEEEDELEEADLEEEALDEEE

>Attention is only meaningful when it comes from someone I respect, otherwise your opinion is pointless or just going to creep me out.

bet it's real easy to turn down validation now that you know you can get it anytime you want just because you have a vagina

how about try being an real guy and go your entire life without receiving any type of validation or support even if you begged for it because you're considered expendable in modern day society

I hope you fall off your motorcycle and get raped with a shovel you painfully oblivious privileged cunt

explain
IF something is a certain way 99% of the time then im safe in assuming it.

Varg approves.

>implying manlets purpose in life isn't to be of service to superior men

I need a name?

just ramdom girls i found in this board

>implying n-no homo rape in the showers

He wants to turn you into ladyboy

People have told me I'm going to break my back if I keep front squating. Don't listen to them.

t. virgins.

MUH RAEP KEKTURE

>ugly cunt realizes how retarded she really is
>v-v-virgins!!!

please tell me you realize its the opposite. You keep whiteknighting for women and let me know where that gets you. Im gonna keep talking bad to women and keep getting laid cause they like it.

You mean lesbian women around straight guys?

change the gyms, dude. He thinks you're gay because you didn't oppose him initially. Or tell him you're not gay. Maybe he won't bash your skull.

>built like a brick

Oi, baby. I would drag my ass through a mile of glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

who gives a fuck about some social margin. I won't adjust my behavior for a 1%. Sounds like some SJW demanding attitude bullshit
Anyway, you're not really 1%. Girls don't like to be hit on by creeps. That's common knowledge. At least among not creeps
What motorcycle do you drive btw?

Fuck you