Veeky Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Boogie is going to prove that you don't need to decrease your calories to lose weight. Go boogie!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?p0=137&iso=20170601T12&year=2017&month=6&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&ud=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw
youtube.com/watch?v=X9gqStFxAo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this 56g of pasta is 180 calories
>hmmm this entire plate of pasta has to be about 56gs
>gains weight
>counting calories doesn't work for me guys

How has boogie not died yet?

reds in beace buhhgee :DDDDD

he's aged his body about 20 years, so internally he's about 55-60

Someone should kidnap boogie and put him in an empty swimming pool with no water or ladder .
Give him a few bottles of water so he survives (but no food) , and leave him there.
Once he loses enough weight he will be able to escape

Because the prophecy states he will die on the operating table. He must survive until then.

timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?p0=137&iso=20170601T12&year=2017&month=6&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&ud=1

You guys don't understand..... boogie's genetics are causing him to gain weight, not his eating habits. Surgery is the ONLY option.

yeaaaaaah honey im gonna have to ask you to delete this post
ok cupcake? Good.

Fuck every one in this thread. Bunch of beta cucks shitting themselves

How do you count calories when you are eating in a restaurant?

hi boogie you are fat

FEE FI FO FUM
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, THIN SCUM

Why do you fucks care so much about this guy?

He reviews videogames and shit, how does him losing or not losing weight affect you?

You already are :)
Still more youtube subscriptions than you bully beta nerds
thanks for the support
Nice sarcasm BUDDY, but you're actually right. Also, my mom abused me.

lmfao

fuck i hate that fat cuck

Stop larping faggot

Make me, meatlet

Boogie isn't fat you idiots. He's just on SS + GOMAD

Unironically probably true.
>standing up from a seat = squatting 3 plate
>lifting his fat so he can pee = deadlifting 4 plate
>probably drinks a gallon of chocolate milk a day
>pushing his arms through his sleeves = benching 2 plate

This fat faggot is making me rage right now because I would kill for a beer and some fish and chips.

Has he actually lost any weight or is he just full of shit?

he's actually doing quite well, he's lost 10 pounds over the last few years.

I've lost that in a week from just walking and occasionally going to the gym,.

yeah but did your mom abuse you?
checkmate

He lost 8 pounds over 5 years or something like that. I'm pretty sure he's gained that back and then some judging by how massive he looks in recent videos.

I hope he dies

It has been foretold, there is no escaping his fate.

dubs he dies during op. if not dubs he dies anyway but a bit after

FOR IT IS TOLD

There can be no doubt.

i thought some guy abused his pucker?

RIP in pizza fat man

WE DID IT BROS!

This post got me thinking.
What if some morbidly obese, 6k calorie consuming, fatass actually SERIOUSLY started lifting.
Like taking it really seriously.

What kind of mass-building potential are we talking about here?

What is..the limit?

I know it's a troll but he DOES realize that surgery makes it do when you eat food your body does not absorb all the calories it can from it

So even the surgery still falls into "calories in, calories out"

If dubs all the other prophecies are cancelled and biggie lives but gets even bigger than he was before
Also Argentina invaded the falklands again

I hope not. I want him to be conscious when he can no longer hide from that fact that he fucked himself. I want him to be thinking when the regret dawns on him. I want his last thoughts to be a plague and bring him distress.

Boogie deserves his fate. His delusion and denial is pathetic. His excuses are worthless

Oh shit

same as any other guy. once you are that fat any caloric surplus is basically just fat

This.

I watch that 600 pound life show. Whenever they actually show someone meaauring or weighing food and logging it, that person always loses the amount of weight that God-King Nowazardan told them to.

kek!

Fuaaaaaaaark

Already happened. Look up Jesse Shand

DELETE THIS

Holy shit, that transformation is incredible.

How will surgery help Boogie lose weight? Is he getting his "fat genetics" removed?

>surgery kills him
>suddenly doesn't eat at all

it just werks

>get fatter every day
>progressive overload increases every day
>strength goes up for ever

It was so simple all along.

I guess Boogie won't make it like Jesse. He has no dedication. If he made it, I'd invite him to my house and cook for him, but well ...

Pretty sure he's getting a gastric band.
Essentially it ties off part of your stomach so that your body thinks you're full faster
Doesn't always work though

It's over

What should booger's funeral song be?

>yfw Boogie was just bulking all this time and looks like this under his fat

how bad is that for your back

This piece of shit fat cunt blames everything on his """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""mental health issues"""""""""""""""""""""""""" like the snowflake piece of shit that he is.

>Hurr I was abused so I must eat all the foods and also I have anxiety because convenience

I was abused too and I'm still underweight for my height at 6ft 174lbs

Not as bad as dropping this on you.

Strongman is fucking retarded. It's literally Crossfit for strongfats.

KEK

Why do these fat faggots always have some cartoon of themselves as a profile pic

Fug my spine

But he can get fat again

>fat youtube man defies the law of thermodynamics

of course he didn't try that shit or he would have lost weight

dubs for death before surgery

They're too ugly to have a real picture.

Browse through enough twitter profiles and he fat SJW snowflakes never ever have any decent pictures of themselves because they're too ugly for it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS!!!

Fucking finally.

fuck I don't want to weight until surgery

Has this asshole started begging for money yet seeing as YouTube is dropping all ad money?

Because their real images reveal how they are actually grotesque beasts IRL? Jim Sterling has this

>seeing as YouTube is dropping all ad money?

Wait, what? Please tell me this is true.

kek

Not all, but they've been mass demonetizing videos recently and everyone who has anything remotely edgy, even swearing or discussing controversial issues instantly loses revenue.

Out of the frying pan

Jim Sterling was also "abused" by his mother and is UNIRONICALLY living with his wife and HER son.

KEK, give me strength.

Trips say he will die right after the surgery due to an unprecedented failure, JUST RIGHT when he thinks he made it.

Quads say he kills himself due to depression.

He also claims to be bisexual because his wife won't even pity fuck him. top fucking kek

They changed the payment basis from clicks gathered to total view time.
They also have a hairtrigger demonetisation bot. The demonetising tends to get overturned quickly, but it invariably screws over the peak time for views.

you try kidnapping 600 pounds.
not easy

I am unironically bisexual but no wonder his wife wont fuck him if he looks like this.

I'm aware many people actually are bi, but it's clear he's just coping hard and trying to score some progressive brownie points while he's at it.

Which leads to these cunts begging strangers for money to fund their "jobs"

And the niggers actually do it.

>$12k per month

This is not fucking okay

Hey boogie

Post boogiekino
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw

>solo

Bring Jabba the Hutt Han solo.

Even if he loses 300 lbs he'd still be a fatass in heart. And gain it all back in a couple years. I have two family members, mother and aunt, who did the surgery and regained it all +extra. Except now my mom's stomach is permanently damaged. She can't eat anything hard. It used to be worse, and she had to vomit after every meal. Started carrying a tooth brush with her everywhere.

Some guy freestyling on a tuba

Trying again.

Trips say he will die right after the surgery due to an unprecedented failure, JUST RIGHT when he thinks he made it.

>mfw this retard has the fat sucked out of him then eats himself back to his original weight a year later

Let's make a little bet, Veeky Forums.
I'll watch my calories under your strict supervision.
If I lose another 8 pounds in 6 years, you win. My wife and all my worldly possessions are yours.
If this calorie thing doesn't work, however, you must pay for my healthcare as long as I am alive.
Game on!

He spreads misinformation like this, which hurts a lot of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9gqStFxAo4

>Surgery for me will be the best option!
>doesn't realize that weight-loss surgery only works when you adopt a normal diet afterwards
he's in for a bad time

Boogie makes me really sad

My older brother is 32, and lives on his own in similar conditions to Boogie. He is 560lbs and plays Vidya all day. He isn't as rich as Boogie but does OK for himself because he has a fancy tech job.

All he does is eat and work on his laptop other than the Videogames.
I visit him every so often and always have to clean up litter and trash from his apartment which is always disgusting. In the last 5 visits alone I found the following items

>5 large empty tubs of ice cream folded into each other
>a toybox full of chicken bones, he got angry when I tried to clean it because 'he plays farm LARP with them'
>piss bottles
>piss bottles smeared in chocolate with teeth marks in them
>a full size salmon with several bite marks taken out of it
>pictures of me rolled up and hidden in tubs of protein powder
>dried up mcnuggets in the same tubs
>cum socks with bites taken out of them

He is fucking disgusting and refuses help. He already had 2 heart attacks and doesn't have long left. Sucks because he is a great guy overall, gives huge amounts to charity, always nice to everyone.

Post pics or you're a LARPing faggot